Black Desert Online Modding Tools (2 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
what is source code?
It's the computer code, written in a computer language (C in the case of my programs) that tells the computer to do what the program has to do.
You can download the source code of the program to understand how does it work or make some adjustments as you wish and then re-compile the program and run it with your modifications.

krpg392

Potential Patron
Thank you very much for
Black Desert Online Modding Tools and source code.
I have fun with your tools.

PS. Can you make the program like Paz browser or explorer?

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Thank you very much for
Black Desert Online Modding Tools and source code.
I have fun with your tools.

PS. Can you make the program like Paz browser or explorer?
I wish I knew how to do something like that.
I have to learn OpenGL and some Visual Basic to do that, even so it will be not trivial.
If anyone can help me with that, we could partner up :)

CZukoff

Potential Patron
I wish I knew how to do something like that.
I have to learn OpenGL and some Visual Basic to do that, even so it will be not trivial.
If anyone can help me with that, we could partner up :)

Wouldn't that be quite similar to how Fallout Mod Manager has a .BSA browser/extraction function? Not that I know anything about coding, and If hes talking about model previews from an archive then it would be more in line with Nifskope, but then again that tool can't extract/browse assets from an archive.

Fairly certain both of those tools are open source, so maybe it's a good place to start?

roskof

Potential Patron
Do you have a list of the texture files? I want to mod the Red Nose armor but I don't know how to find it. Thanks!

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
after patch of today (Version EU), the game closes after Daum logo when running the MetaInjector :(
Yep, can confirm, same for me.
They blocked multiplemodeldesc.xml and partcombinationdesc.xml.
Just don't patch for those files and Meta Injector should work fine for the others.

Do you have a list of the texture files? I want to mod the Red Nose armor but I don't know how to find it. Thanks!
1st page:

Character Textures Catalog
Contais jpegs from all the textures in the "caracter/texture" folder in the game. Good to find out the original name of some textures
Download link: character-textures-catalog-complete.zip

moka

Vivacious Visitor
Does anyone know how to mod Black garter for Sorceress? I can't figure out why its not working. Could someone tell me the exact texture files to sorceress please? If i use some of them phw_00_uw_0004_03_dec.dds for example the program won't load them.
Until now i relied on multiplemodeldesc to add black garter texture into other texture names.

thx in advance.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Does anyone know how to mod Black garter for Sorceress? I can't figure out why its not working. Could someone tell me the exact texture files to sorceress please? If i use some of them phw_00_uw_0004_03_dec.dds for example the program won't load them.
Until now i relied on multiplemodeldesc to add black garter texture into other texture names.

thx in advance.
The textures are:
PEW_99_UB_0004_02.dds
PHW_00_UW_0004_03_dec.dds
PEW_99_UB_0004_dec.dds

Attachments

moka

Vivacious Visitor
The textures are:
PEW_99_UB_0004_02.dds
PHW_00_UW_0004_03_dec.dds
PEW_99_UB_0004_dec.dds
Thanks, but the program cannot patch pew_99_ub_0004_dec.dds

Well good thing i have another underwear and replaced the textures until its fixed.

Last edited:

roskof

Potential Patron
They blocked multiplemodeldesc.xml and partcombinationdesc.xml.
Just don't patch for those files and Meta Injector should work fine for the others.

1st page:

Character Textures Catalog
Contais jpegs from all the textures in the "caracter/texture" folder in the game. Good to find out the original name of some textures
Download link: character-textures-catalog-complete.zip

Thanks!

Though I am having difficulty finding it. Does anyone happen to have the file of the old Red Nose armor? Just recently they added shorts in the skirt. I just want to revert it back to the older version.

Thanks again!

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Thanks!

Though I am having difficulty finding it. Does anyone happen to have the file of the old Red Nose armor? Just recently they added shorts in the skirt. I just want to revert it back to the older version.

Thanks again!
The texture files for that are:
M0025_ImpBoss_UA_0002.dds - Armor Texture
M0025_ImpBoss_UA_0004.dds - Shorts Texture

Attachments

Red Nose Textures.zip
743.3 KB · Views: 135

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Thank you BlackFire! Do you happen to have the rest? Seems like I'm still missing something.
What rest? The only textures this costume loads are those 2.
The first one is what _10_UB_0006.PAC loads, and the second one is what _10_LB_0006.PAC loads.

The costume doesn't have any shoulder or cloak part, only helmet , boots and gloves.

roskof

Potential Patron
aQ7yVvq.jpg

What rest? The only textures this costume loads are those 2.
The first one is what _10_UB_0006.PAC loads, and the second one is what _10_LB_0006.PAC loads.

The costume doesn't have any shoulder or cloak part, only helmet , boots and gloves.

I'm trying to remove the shorts they added recently, but I am not sure if the texture was included in those files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.