Black Desert Online Modding Tools (1 Viewer)

moka

Vivacious Visitor
Hey does anyone know how i can make the blue/violet effect when using skills on Sorceress body transparent or remove it? Or which file is it to edit them? Even if i adjust the effect opacity from game settings the blue/violet effect still triggers on her body when using skills. I wish BDO had some option to remove all self effects, Sorceress is cluttered in particles :(

dzwd610

Potential Patron
I like your work,sir. I really do.
I use your RNM and it works so well.
Recently I found it's possible to use your paz browser to replace my starter clothes to other cash clothes. But how?I didn't understand how to replace (not to import/export, just simply replace), can you explain it more clearly? Or is there anything I missed in your articles?
One more question: do I have to extract all files in first step? I always got an error at 44.61% in progress.

vianns

Potential Patron
Hello !
First of all: thank you for these tools !!
I opened the .loc file for my game (french) and I wondering if it is possible to know which NPCs are linked to the strings in the .txt file.

Thanks !

Last edited:

Garkin

Avid Affiliate
Hello !
First of all: thank you for these tools !!
I opened the .loc file for my game (french) and I wondering if it is possible to know which NPCs are linked to the strings in the .txt file.

Thanks !
This is a bit tricky - it is about conversion between DEC and HEX numbers.

Example -
Dialog in .loc file:
Code:
39   105543   4   0   2   [대여] 피리   [Rent] Flute   Current 
39   105543   4   0   3   혹시 피리가 필요하신가요?\n제게 남는 피리가 있습니다. 사용해보세요.   Do you need a Flute?\nI have an extra one. Give it a try.   Current
(1st line is button name, 2nd line is actual dialog.)

If you store ID 105543 to binary file it becomes:
47 9C 01 00
(0x00019C47 = 105543).

1st two bytes are NPC ID:
47 9C
(0x9C47 = 40007)

Other 2 bytes are DialogIndex (name used datasheets.bexcel).
01 00
(0x0001 = 1)

NPC ID 40007 from this example belongs to Pulvio. You can find NPC name in .loc file on lines starting with number 6:
Code:
6   40007   0   0   0   풀비오   Pulvio   Current 
6   40007   0   0   1   <null>   <null>   Calpheon
(1st line is actual name, 2nd is title. In this case empty, but it could be someting like <Boss> or <General Goods Vendor>.)

vianns

Potential Patron
Hey, thank you !!
It looks tricky yeah, even more if we have to check all that textes by hand...

Do you know if a small program exists that could simplify that process of NPCs identification ?

Many thanks, again.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
I am having a bit of trouble.

Everything is working fine with updated Meta Injector and BDOtoolkit.
Except for a few of the eye textures for sorceress I customized.

They will not patch for some reason. Here is what I am getting.
meta-injector-wont-patch.jpg

I am using let the program choose location. Which has never given me trouble before, even with these same textures.
If that is the issue how does one figure out the correct file paths?

Thanks!

Garkin

Avid Affiliate
I am having a bit of trouble.

Everything is working fine with updated Meta Injector and BDOtoolkit.
Except for a few of the eye textures for sorceress I customized.

They will not patch for some reason. Here is what I am getting. View attachment 70088
I am using let the program choose location. Which has never given me trouble before, even with these same textures.
If that is the issue how does one figure out the correct file paths?

Thanks!
It's easy to answer - listed files doesn't exist in original game files. (Checked with NA/EU client v656).

manowar111

Potential Patron
My game often crashes and deletes modded pad00000.meta file during loading screens. Is it just me or do you have the same issue?

gdinid7

Potential Patron
Hello,Im from JP server.
I have a problem.When I install the mod,the meta file status become modded.But then I start the game,the mod doesnt work.And I open the meta injector again,the file status become clean.Is there any ways to keep the file modded?Thanks

Attachments

• キャプチャ1.PNG
    キャプチャ1.PNG
    132.4 KB · Views: 118
  • キャプチャ2.PNG
    キャプチャ2.PNG
    71.4 KB · Views: 112

xXDanger

Potential Patron
Thanks for sharing all of this information BlackFireBR BlackFireBR
Any chance for the bms script to get an update? It crashes after a while and there's no way to get around it other than manually choosing which file to extract..

Thanks alot in advance. Hope to see an update soon.

Regards,
xXDanger

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Trying to extract Black Desert file with Paz Browser. Keep getting this error. It has worked for me fine in the past.

* Black Desert Online PAZ Browser v1.4 *
8472/477036 files - 1.78 percent completed

8472 files extracted 0 min and 23 sec

Something went wrong, something caused the extraction to stop.
Do you want to show the extraction output to see where it stops?(y/n)
:y
Online\Paz
coverage file 1 14% 87384 608020
- open input file D:\SSD Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz\PAD02144.PAZ
- enter in folder D:\SSD Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz
coverage file 1 1% 18328 1781020
- open input file D:\SSD Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz\PAD00055.PAZ
coverage file 1 0% 48824 8408220
- open input file D:\SSD Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz\PAD00564.PAZ
coverage file 1 1% 99848 7908244
- open input file D:\SSD Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz\PAD02436.PAZ
coverage file 1 0% 8416 8708964
- open input file D:\SSD Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz\PAD01133.PAZ
coverage file 1 5% 438616 8535308
- open input file D:\SSD Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz\PAD04583.PAZ
coverage file 1 0% 52072 7967604
- open input file D:\SSD Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz\PAD02892.PAZ
coverage file 1 0% 17216 8544060
- open input file D:\SSD Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz\PAD05113.PAZ
coverage file 1 2% 67360 2996588
- open input file D:\SSD Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz\PAD03529.PAZ
- SCRIPT's MESSAGE:

coverage file 1 0% 8336 8470572
- open input file D:\SSD Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz\PAD04564.PAZ
coverage file 1 0% 2888 8692092
- open input file D:\SSD Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz\PAD05819.PAZ

-------------------
*EXCEPTION HANDLER*
-------------------
An error or crash occurred:

*EH* ExceptionCode 80000001 guard page violation
*EH* ExceptionFlags 00000000
*EH* ExceptionAddress 7665b5f0
76650000 + 0000b5f0 msvcrt.dll
*EH* NumberParameters 00000002
*EH* 00000000
*EH* 1e0fd000

*EH* Stack Trace:
0x7665b5f0 : C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msvcrt.dll : memcpy
0xfd800b : D:\SSD Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz\patcher_resources\quickbms.exe : [unknown file]
0x101662d : D:\SSD Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz\patcher_resources\quickbms.exe : [unknown file]
0x102365f : D:\SSD Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz\patcher_resources\quickbms.exe : [unknown file]
0x102a9b4 : D:\SSD Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz\patcher_resources\quickbms.exe : [unknown file]
0x1053320 : D:\SSD Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz\patcher_resources\quickbms.exe : [unknown file]
0x10530a3 : D:\SSD Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz\patcher_resources\quickbms.exe : [unknown file]
0x10530a3 : D:\SSD Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz\patcher_resources\quickbms.exe : [unknown file]
0x1053276 : D:\SSD Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz\patcher_resources\quickbms.exe : [unknown file]
0x160760d : D:\SSD Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz\patcher_resources\quickbms.exe : tripledes_LTX__mcrypt_algorith
m_version
0xfc1250 : D:\SSD Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz\patcher_resources\quickbms.exe : [unknown file]
0xfc12b5 : D:\SSD Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz\patcher_resources\quickbms.exe : [unknown file]
0x775ead8f : C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll : RtlInitializeExceptionChain
0x775ead5a : C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll : RtlInitializeExceptionChain

Last script line before the error or that produced the error:
108 clog FILE_PATH 0 ZSIZE SIZE MEMORY_FILE3

Press any key to continue . . .

B

Bananana

I think the martial arts style of the wraps and marks on the Mystic's upper body is cool, but I don't know how to get the Mystics top piece on her awakening outfit off, is there anyone with that file or something? I want to keep the markings and the bottom piece and everything else, just not the armor plate thing. Thanks either way.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I think the martial arts style of the wraps and marks on the Mystic's upper body is cool, but I don't know how to get the Mystics top piece on her awakening outfit off, is there anyone with that file or something? I want to keep the markings and the bottom piece and everything else, just not the armor plate thing. Thanks either way.
I don't get exactly what you're asking, do you want the top to be invisible but keep the body markings that come with the top? You should also name which outfit exactly you're talking about.

Unhallowed

Potential Patron
Hey guys im a newb here, i want to ask something about fireguard (Gameguard). U know, bdo on SEA server use xigncode for their gameguard, if i use meta injector n etc (modding tools), n apply the mods, do i need some xignode bypasser or something like that to start the game? Thx

Garkin

Avid Affiliate
Hey guys im a newb here, i want to ask something about fireguard (Gameguard). U know, bdo on SEA server use xigncode for their gameguard, if i use meta injector n etc (modding tools), n apply the mods, do i need some xignode bypasser or something like that to start the game? Thx
No, you don't need anything like that. Xigncode doesn't check data files, it checks only running programs and game executables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.