Black Desert Online Modding Tools (1 Viewer)

nickson555

Content Creator
View attachment 66349
I am trying to edit the 3d nude model of Dark Knight
In both 3ds Max 2018 and Blender 2.79, the collada file derived from the respective .pac file imports successfully but NOTHING shows up.
Any solutions for this?

Thanks in advance

Any error message pops up from the pac to dae tool?
For me the pac to dae only works properly if I delete the pab(bone) while editing the pac to dae in the notepad.
In 3ds max the model will appear if u press ok after the error message comes out.

winnerhead34

Potential Patron
Any error message pops up from the pac to dae tool?
For me the pac to dae only works properly if I delete the pab(bone) while editing the pac to dae in the notepad.
In 3ds max the model will appear if u press ok after the error message comes out.
No error message. Just tried opening the .dae file on Open3Mod, a 3D preview application. It showed up fine.
In both Blender and 3ds Max, the .dae is imported and there is an object in place but nothing visual shows up in the viewer.

I'll try your method tomorrow morning. Thanks!

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
No error message. Just tried opening the .dae file on Open3Mod, a 3D preview application. It showed up fine.
In both Blender and 3ds Max, the .dae is imported and there is an object in place but nothing visual shows up in the viewer.

I'll try your method tomorrow morning. Thanks!
Try using 3ds max 2017. 2018 does not work with BDO files for me either for some reason. Also others have had problems trying Blender.

winnerhead34

Potential Patron
Try using 3ds max 2017. 2018 does not work with BDO files for me either for some reason. Also others have had problems trying Blender.
Just to make sure, all I have to do for the plugin is to paste the COLLADAMaxNew.dle from the Release_Max[year] folder of COLLADAMax from OpenCollada into the plugin folder right?
Everything else in the COLLADAMax zip, I can ignore?

Last edited:

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Just to make sure, all I have to do for the plugin is to paste the COLLADAMaxNew.dle from the Release_Max[year] folder of COLLADAMax from OpenCollada into the plugin folder right?
Everything else in the COLLADAMax zip, I can ignore?

Unfortunately I do not know. I had 3dsmax 2018 and could not get the BDO models to work. Another member here said 2018 doe snot work and need to switch to 2017. So I downloaded 3dsmax 2017 and it works.

godskin

Potential Patron
Problem Extract All File Done 12 % only and can't extract to 13 14 15 %
** last Kr Client (Daum Games)**
tKW7FNx.png

w7yldyT.png

GgqKxos.png

Pouzo

Potential Patron
Problem Extract All File Done 12 % only and can't extract to 13 14 15 %
** last Kr Client (Daum Games)**
<snip>
im having this same issue but on NA client, something wrong with access violation but with PAD05820.paz on NA/EU

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Well the datamining appear to have attracted unwanted attention. No idea if the unpack tools were used for it but we might lose soon the ability to extract paz files...

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Who else is super excited for Ansel for BDO? For those who do not know what that is, it is an AWESOME screenshot mode made by Nvidia. I absolutely can not wait! This will allow for some LEGIT in game photography like never before! Granted BDO does have a nice screenshot mode on its own, this will just take it up a notch! So excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.