Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (2 Viewers)

isolatecage

Avid Affiliate
Any1 know what this armors code is?

bdo-key-sleeve-sorceress-weapon-armor.jpg

Try this.
PHW_00_UB_0077.pac

Murdock

Vivacious Visitor
i have found a way to mod horse armor, ill try to explai how it work

<Conditional Code="C"> (the code is "C" for every part)
<Model Index="-">4_RIDING/R0001_HORSE/ARMOR/ARMOR/RH_01_ARMOR_0008_H.PAC</Model> (its a code from the costume u want, not from original item, like a armor mod)
<Model Index="C">4_RIDING/R0001_HORSE/ARMOR/ARMOR/RH_01_ARMOR_0001_H.PAC</Model> (its the original horse armor that u want mod)
</Conditional>

the horse armor is composed by 4 parts, armor, helmet, saddle and stirrup, the above code has 2 "armors" in a row, "armor/armor", all you need to other parts is change the second "armor" for the part that you want, example, armor/saddle or armor/stirrup (except the helmet that has the code "hel")

2016-07-07_20095691.JPG

(that red white horse... next step, how to change your horse color)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
i have found a way to mod horse armor, ill try to explai how it work

<Conditional Code="C"> (the code is "C" for every part)
<Model Index="-">4_RIDING/R0001_HORSE/ARMOR/ARMOR/RH_01_ARMOR_0008_H.PAC</Model> (its a code from the costume u want, not from original item, like a armor mod)
<Model Index="C">4_RIDING/R0001_HORSE/ARMOR/ARMOR/RH_01_ARMOR_0001_H.PAC</Model> (its the original horse armor that u want mod)
</Conditional>

the horse armor is composed by 4 parts, armor, helmet, saddle and stirrup, the above code has 2 "armors" in a row, "armor/armor", all you need to other parts is change the second "armor" for the part that you want, example, armor/saddle or armor/stirrup (except the helmet that has the code "hel")

(that red white horse... next step, how to change your horse color)
THIS IS INCREDIBLE!

isolatecage

Avid Affiliate
For some reason when I put this in my multiplemodeldesc my character just shows up compleetly nude.

Use this.

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/2_PHW/Armor/9_Upperbody/--------------------.pac</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/2_PHW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PHW_00_UB_0077.pac</Model>
</Conditional>

If you already tried like this, maybe codes crashed somewhere.
So, You need to add this code in the upper part of your multiplemodeldesc,
or find out the armor code what you want to swap, and change or delete it.

Chronix

Potential Patron
Use this.

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/2_PHW/Armor/9_Upperbody/--------------------.pac</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/2_PHW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PHW_00_UB_0077.pac</Model>
</Conditional>

If you already tried like this, maybe codes crashed somewhere.
So, You need to add this code in the upper part of your multiplemodeldesc,
or find out the armor code what you want to swap, and change or delete it.

Yah I have that code other armors work perfectly it's only this one, could this be because i'ts nowhere to be found in the partcombinationdesc?

Nharea

Vivacious Visitor
Is this armor even available in the EU/NA client ? If it's not it might not appear and leave your char naked. Dunno what region you're playing on ...

Chronix

Potential Patron
Is this armor even available in the EU/NA client ? If it's not it might not appear and leave your char naked. Dunno what region you're playing on ...

That might be it, I play on EU.
Tought it would work because I'm using some armors that I can't find anywhere in EU yet aswell.

hyads

Potential Patron
Hey Blackfire, I am unable to modify the berserker's Grunil armor. It was listed as PGM_03_UB_0001.PAC from your slot files but when I test it by substituting with starter armor it shows a different model than Grunil armor (and thus I suspect that is not the file for Grunil armor model.)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hey Blackfire, I am unable to modify the berserker's Grunil armor. It was listed as PGM_03_UB_0001.PAC from your slot files but when I test it by substituting with starter armor it shows a different model than Grunil armor (and thus I suspect that is not the file for Grunil armor model.)
Can you post a screenshot of the Grunil Armor just so I can check?

Murdock

Vivacious Visitor
it is possible to paint the wings of kibelius? because I put it in aker guard of the sorcerer by hair mesh item code, but the wing was red
2016-07-08_4059084.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.