Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (1 Viewer)

Elrond_Hubbard

Potential Patron
Trying to figure out the ID # for Lahn's Sanguine Petal underwear. I know lawn is "psw_" but none of the underwear seems to be the right one

ybb

Potential Patron
anyone know the file names of ↓?i'm Guardian,11_PGW

屏幕截图 2023-08-16 152243.png
屏幕截图 2023-08-16 152236.png

undertoemem

Potential Patron
PDW_00_*_0141

Anyone know how I can edit the files to list the classes in the main menu? I know you can edit the gear names, but I haven't found where I can edit the class names.
View attachment 109406

If you mean you want the "Browse Files" -> "Characters Folder" screen to have the correct class in parentheses after the folder name like "1_phm/ (Warrior)" and so on, then you have to alter the program to include these names manually and then recompile it.

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
anyone know the file names of ↓?i'm Guardian,11_PGW

View attachment 148918View attachment 148919
the one on the right is : p*w_00_*_0272->Arditeir (Valk, Drak, Guardian, Ranger) (pvw_00_*_0272.dds)
I added it to the _real_names.txt I use for reference (original generated by resorepless in Black Desert Online\Paz\patcher_resources) but I stopped following the syntax so you cant just overwrite it in resorepless I dont think. (shouldnt break anything though).
I dont play Guardian so I havent found the one on your left pic yet :(

Attachments

__real_names.txt
15.4 KB · Views: 86

Last edited:

ybb

Potential Patron
the one on the right is : p*w_00_*_0272->Arditeir (Valk, Drak, Guardian, Ranger) (pvw_00_*_0272.dds)
I added it to the _real_names.txt I use for reference (original generated by resorepless in Black Desert Online\Paz\patcher_resources) but I stopped following the syntax so you cant just overwrite it in resorepless I dont think. (shouldnt break anything though).
I dont play Guardian so I havent found the one on your left pic yet :(
Thanks, I tried and failed,Maybe it's not a question of the file name, I'll try asking under another post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.