Black Desert Online armor/costume mods (1 Viewer)

Chaosknight

Potential Patron
I downloaded the wingless kiberlius version, im not sure if its just me but the shoulder and helmet looks like it got chopped up. I tried it on every class and it looks the same, also when i preview the kibelius costume with wings(while still using the wingless version), there seems to be some leftovers on the wing parts when u zoom in.

ZgZhN88.jpg

3QvKEwk.jpg

Thanks for the mods as always.

Falling

Potential Patron
Here's a mod for the new Valkyrie Cavaro costume:
Cavaro.7z
It's for use with the Abropo modding system and assumes you're already using a nude basebody pack (f you need it, I've uploaded one here BDO Basebody Nudes).
Unpack the files to your Resorep "modded" folder as usual.

This seems to break the max durability version, don't know if that's intended or not. (Part of the body skin is missing.)

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I downloaded the wingless kiberlius version, im not sure if its just me but the shoulder and helmet looks like it got chopped up. I tried it on every class and it looks the same, also when i preview the kibelius costume with wings(while still using the wingless version), there seems to be some leftovers on the wing parts when u zoom in.

ZgZhN88.jpg

3QvKEwk.jpg

Thanks for the mods as always.

I'm not sure what's going on there, your screenshot looks like a work-in-progress version that I did before completing the mod.
But I've actually downloaded the mod that I put here and replaced what I had in my folder and I don't have the same thing you have.
Here is a screenshot of how it looks for me (mine is dyed but that wouldn't affect anything) and you can see nothing on her forehead nor any outline where the wings used to be.

q5FHSSu.jpg

Maybe someone else can try out the download and see what happens, because I don't understand why it's different.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
This seems to break the max durability version, don't know if that's intended or not. (Part of the body skin is missing.)

If you're missing some skin mesh then you're not running this mod with the Abropo system which always provides a full basebody under the clothing.
If you apply this mod in the normal game setup you will almost certainly have holes in the skin mesh.

Falling

Potential Patron
If you're missing some skin mesh then you're not running this mod with the Abropo system which always provides a full basebody under the clothing.
If you apply this mod in the normal game setup you will almost certainly have holes in the skin mesh.
Yeah I thought we were still using Cerophono's package, which lead to some strange things, got everything working now.

Ohaalter

Potential Patron
Hi Nicky,

Everything looks great so far, thank you!

Would it be possible to remove the second clothes layer from the Witch Kibelius?
Every class seems to have only one layer with a great transparent effect thanks to your mod, except for Witch. Example below.

Thanks!

lIpadV7.jpg

TAgQkMf.jpg

Last edited:

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Hi Nicky,

Everything looks great so far, thank you!

Would it be possible to remove the second clothes layer from the Witch Kibelius?
Every class seems to have only one layer with a great transparent effect thanks to your mod, except for Witch. Example below.

Thanks!

lIpadV7.jpg

TAgQkMf.jpg

I see your screenshot but it makes no sense... scroll up slightly and you see my screenshot of a witch with the full transparency showing. I made the mod using her as the model, so I know it works on witches.
Have you checked what your character looks like in the game rather than in the cash shop window?

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Here's a simple mod for the new Sorceress Cavaro costume:
SorcCavaro.7z
It's for use with the Abropo modding system and assumes you're already using a nude basebody pack (f you need it, I've uploaded one here BDO Basebody Nudes).
Unpack the file to your Resorep "modded" folder as usual.
I really recommend if you get this costume to buy only the main armor part and pair it with the Lumik shoes as the shoes for the Cavaro are a complete horror.
The screenshot shows the modded Cavaro main armor with Lumik shoes.

Uh4YVZj.jpg

Attachments

SorcCavaro.7z
262 bytes · Views: 463

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Can someone teach me what .PAZ files I need to extract to get all the textures from all the armors from the game?
And how do you guys know which texture belongs to which armor?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Can someone teach me what .PAZ files I need to extract to get all the textures from all the armors from the game?
And how do you guys know which texture belongs to which armor?
search my posts from a few days ago, I lay out exactly what to do to extract all the textures.
your 2nd question - mostly trial and error, but my post does give a few clues as to how to figure it out. its a LOT of work.
Found it!

I'm gonna quote it here in case someone else also have this question:

1. download QuickBMS - Luigi Auriemma
2. download the QuickBMS script for BDO - http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...bms/blackdesert.bms+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
3. download 3D Converter - 3D Object Converter
4. Free up 55GB of disk space, preferrably on a different hard drive
5. use QuickBMS to extract the pad0000.meta file (which will automatically extract ALL the .paz files)
6. come back in 3-4 hours - there's thousands of texture and model files
7. use 3dConverter to view the individual PAC model files

8. once you've found the armor model for the Heve gloves & boots for your class, make the appropriate substitutions in the multimodeldesc.xml file to replace them with the nude no-alpha texture DDS file appropriate to your character.

I'd do it, but I don't play a Ranger. Teach a man to fish, etc.

Thank you so much!

Last edited:

noctred

Potential Patron
Not sure what I'm doing wrong here, but the first two Sorc armors @ BDO Sorceress Armor/Costume Mods | Undertow aren't loading for me - they show up as vanilla. Armor #6 also isn't quite right as it shows full pants in my game. The remaining armors show up in game as they appear in your screenshots.

The only items I currently have in my resorep modded folder are your base body and your most recent Sorc files.

Ohaalter

Potential Patron
I see your screenshot but it makes no sense... scroll up slightly and you see my screenshot of a witch with the full transparency showing. I made the mod using her as the model, so I know it works on witches.
Have you checked what your character looks like in the game rather than in the cash shop window?

The same effect is visible on your screenshot. Seems to be a bit more transparent because of different lightning. There's another layer of clothes on the witch model for some reason.
Best way to see what I mean is having a look at the bottom part of the armor.

Your screenshot:

c2NUYKV.jpg

Last edited:

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
The same effect is visible on your screenshot. Seems to be a bit more transparent because of different lightning. There's another layer of clothes on the witch model for some reason.

Your screenshot:

c2NUYKV.jpg

I'll take a closer look at this, thanks for pointing it out :)

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Something is strange about the new Kibelius costume, my mod seems to do different things on people's computers.
I have tested it on all classes and found that the transparency works perfectly for all of them, including the witch although for some unknown reason she gets a double layer of cloth but both are still transparent.
I can reproduce the non-transparent issue by opening the cash shop window and looking at Kibelius costumes in the NEW section, but in-game the mod is working just fine.

noctred

Potential Patron
Not sure what I'm doing wrong here, but the first two Sorc armors @ BDO Sorceress Armor/Costume Mods | Undertow aren't loading for me - they show up as vanilla. Armor #6 also isn't quite right as it shows full pants in my game. The remaining armors show up in game as they appear in your screenshots.

The only items I currently have in my resorep modded folder are your base body and your most recent Sorc files.

Just an update here - if I install both your updated Sorc files along with the 'Nickyworld (3)' file from your original post, the second armor loads. If I install only your updated Sorc files, then the second armor stays vanilla. Not sure if that particular armor just wasn't included in the new package.

Also, I still can't get the first armor to display. Not sure what else to try. Had a couple of people retrace my steps and they end up with the same behavior - all armors work except for the first.

Thanks for the mods either way.

pr0

Potential Patron
Something is strange about the new Kibelius costume, my mod seems to do different things on people's computers.
I have tested it on all classes and found that the transparency works perfectly for all of them, including the witch although for some unknown reason she gets a double layer of cloth but both are still transparent.
I can reproduce the non-transparent issue by opening the cash shop window and looking at Kibelius costumes in the NEW section, but in-game the mod is working just fine.

Base game Kibelius has an alpha channel by default, I confirmed this the day of release simply by having Ceraphono's patcher going and using Joku's textures and dying the torso armor a dim color, bright diffuse colors like white though obscure the alpha channel so your addition is nice here since its ensuring that even brighter colors have a specific alpha. in the dds. But I'm wondering if thats a mesh based alpha that I was seeing in the base game armor, because the darkl to light transition causing the alpha channel to be apparent seems to indicate to me that the alpha channel is mesh based in the unmodified armor, then adding a diffuse alpha over that as well could be the source of some of the issues people are reporting.

Just thoughts.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Just an update here - if I install both your updated Sorc files along with the 'Nickyworld (3)' file from your original post, the second armor loads. If I install only your updated Sorc files, then the second armor stays vanilla. Not sure if that particular armor just wasn't included in the new package.

Also, I still can't get the first armor to display. Not sure what else to try. Had a couple of people retrace my steps and they end up with the same behavior - all armors work except for the first.

Thanks for the mods either way.

When you say the first armor doesn't work, do you mean the Sorceress Bern costume from the cash shop or a different one?

Update:
La la la ... oopsie!! The Bern seems to be missing from that pack :oops:
Try throwing the files from SorcBern.7z in your Resorep "modded" folder and see if that helps.

Attachments

SorcBern.7z
1 MB · Views: 386

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.