Black Desert Online armor/costume mods (1 Viewer)

kittykrampus

Potential Patron
It's not broken, you're not using the Abropo modding method to display it correctly.
Remember that to use the Abropo method correctly you must swap out the PAD00001.PAZ file exactly the same way as in the original Cerephono mod method.
>.< thanks, I've fixed the issue.

nb6636

Vivacious Visitor
This is super cool stuff, I just wish we could hide the feet so we don't have toes and heels poking through.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
This is super cool stuff, I just wish we could hide the feet so we don't have toes and heels poking through.

If you're asking can shoes/boots be removed then yes, this is totally possible, but since most of the female characters are wearing heels this leaves them walking on tip-toes.

Undertowclubuser

Potential Patron
If you use the Cerophono nude mod and you go to character creation, click on the underwear, the entire body mesh is clearly nude, but it adds high heels. Is there a way to do this so that the profession (fishing) costumes become nude skins with just high heels? If so, can someone provide instructions so that I can attempt this myself? Thanks!

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
If you use the Cerophono nude mod and you go to character creation, click on the underwear, the entire body mesh is clearly nude, but it adds high heels. Is there a way to do this so that the profession (fishing) costumes become nude skins with just high heels? If so, can someone provide instructions so that I can attempt this myself? Thanks!

I've seen some discussion about swapping footwear in this topic [Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer | Page 29 | Undertow so maybe you can learn something there or find the right person to ask.
Whether or not you can get a nude body under the fishing costume with Cerophono method I don't know, but certainly with Abropo method it would be.

Undertowclubuser

Potential Patron

TheCursedRedBaron

Potential Patron
Hello Nicky! First, thanks for the mods, they are awesome. I guess the clipping issues are still because of WIP (see picture)? I tried your custom partcutdesc.xml but it just made it worse, so i deleted everything in it and it looked like in the picture again.

Attachments

• 2016-03-29_7975431.JPG
    2016-03-29_7975431.JPG
    735 KB · Views: 626

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Hello Nicky! First, thanks for the mods, they are awesome. I guess the clipping issues are still because of WIP (see picture)? I tried your custom partcutdesc.xml but it just made it worse, so i deleted everything in it and it looked like in the picture again.

I'm still hoping for a permanent solution for the problem of skin parts poking through clothing when using the Abropo modding method. It affects some costumes/armors more than others, some are not affected at all and others look a mess.
Whilst some people are using a partial skin mesh clipping solution for cleaning up the textures, it doesn't really work for my mods since they rely on skin mesh being there over most of the body.
For now I'm putting up with the clipping issues since I prefer seeing my modded costumes/armors than the original ones.

TheCursedRedBaron

Potential Patron
I'm still hoping for a permanent solution for the problem of skin parts poking through clothing when using the Abropo modding method. It affects some costumes/armors more than others, some are not affected at all and others look a mess.
Whilst some people are using a partial skin mesh clipping solution for cleaning up the textures, it doesn't really work for my mods since they rely on skin mesh being there over most of the body.
For now I'm putting up with the clipping issues since I prefer seeing my modded costumes/armors than the original ones.

That means waiting ;) - got you. Thanks for the fast answer. Will you give us an update when it works?

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Quick question! Loving your work so far, btw. Um, where are you getting the full durability versions of Venslar Valkyrie's costume. Specifically the filename --> 431918749.dds. When I go into Resop's original-->DXT1 folder, my 431918749.dds file is the low durability version. Any idea of the difference? Kinda new to modding and wanting to try my own!

BDO uses a separate texture file for costume parts that it wants to show wear on the low durability version.
You've correctly found the low durability file for the main parts of the Venslar costume.
This one 94526970.7z is the normal full durability texture.

Attachments

94526970.7z
829.4 KB · Views: 296

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
The Media patch for EU/NA includes a change to one of the basebody files.
I've updated my basebody nudes pack here:
BDO Basebody Nudes
Is that why some textures wouldn't load? (specifically the valk and witch that i saw. Had the model changes, nipples and crotch but no color.) I couldn't get the damaged armor skins to load either. Midst of a reinstall to try and see if that would fix it. Glad it wasn't on my end. Needed a reinstall anyway lol.

Edit: havent slept in a good 24 hours. Good time to sleep while it redownloads.

Also i have a question about these mods. Would it be possible to add the cash shop armor skins to the classes? Specifically class ones to other classes. I really like one of the archer ones but i cant stand playing the archer lol. Would it be possible to add that one to say the witch or the valk?

Last edited:

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Sorry, is it possible to swap armor? Or is that not possible/allowed? /:

Malthrax posts about swapping parts of armors in this topic:
[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer | Page 29 | Undertow
It certainly looks possible, though I don't have the knowledge to do it yet.
As for whether it's allowed, well it's a grey area. If you posted screenshots on the official forums I think you would earn yourself a ban, but other than that it's not likely to cause a problem since you don't alter anything about the gameplay.

rspkers

Vivacious Visitor
Strangely, after using your Base models V2 after the Media patch, the sorc, Valkyrie, and Witch recieved a pube shave. Vaginas and nipples appear, but the hair is missing. Is this intentional?

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Strangely, after using your Base models V2 after the Media patch, the sorc, Valkyrie, and Witch recieved a pube shave. Vaginas and nipples appear, but the hair is missing. Is this intentional?

I'm a modern girl, not so keen on pubes ;)
I took the opportunity with this update to let them have a waxing, though I let the elf keep her pubes for now.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Here's a mod for the new Valkyrie Cavaro costume:
Cavaro.7z
It's for use with the Abropo modding system and assumes you're already using a nude basebody pack (f you need it, I've uploaded one here BDO Basebody Nudes).
Unpack the files to your Resorep "modded" folder as usual.

N8vRE7u.jpg

Attachments

Cavaro.7z
153.6 KB · Views: 379

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Here's a more transparent mod for the new Kibelius costume, available wingless as well:
Kibelius.7z
Kibelius_wingless.7z
It's for use with the Abropo modding system and assumes you're already using a nude basebody pack (f you need it, I've uploaded one here BDO Basebody Nudes).
Unpack the files to your Resorep "modded" folder as usual.

c2NUYKV.jpg

Attachments

Kibelius.7z
58.9 KB · Views: 870

Kibelius_wingless.7z
58.9 KB · Views: 1,550

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.