Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Oh ok. How exactly did you add something to the mesh? It almost seems as if you made a seperate model and added it to the body, but how did you get this to show up in the game? I always thought when edit 3d models for games you must leave the vertex count the same no? I want to add cat ears.
In replace mode, I do not care much about the number of vertices. When it is expected to become abnormally large, pactool uses 3 large files with large number of vertices because 3 types of large files are extracted.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
・Nude Texture of Kung Fu Fighter (Original)
・Alpha channel alteration of underwear and original
・I am including a pcm (kung fu fighter) in partcutdesc.xml.
and partcutdesc original file

Attachments

pcm_nude_uw(Kung Fu Fighter).zip
1.4 MB · Views: 149

partcutdesc_original.zip
3.4 KB · Views: 114

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
This is the latest version of bone used with pacTool.
If it is not this, a warning of bone unmatching comes out from the head of Sorceress.

Attachments

bones.zip
647.8 KB · Views: 136

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
lhJav1q.png
bonQ7v5.png

Experiment of how much the ears are lifted by sculpt
If you fry more than this, the mesh will stretch and the existing texture will also grow in conjunction with it, so it seems safe to deform while moving the vertex at the end
This is a sorceress head_0001
is

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Beautiful work suzu, I'm wondering after you finished up with BDO modding, will you work on Vindictus Online?I really love to see your beautiful skins textures bring it to Vindictus too smiles.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Beautiful work suzu, I'm wondering after you finished up with BDO modding, will you work on Vindictus Online?I really love to see your beautiful skins textures bring it to Vindictus too smiles.
If you can put on any server with a meta injector, you can use all of my modified things.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Experiment of how much the ears are lifted by sculpt
If you fry more than this, the mesh will stretch and the existing texture will also grow in conjunction with it, so it seems safe to deform while moving the vertex at the end
This is a sorceress head_0001
is

I was going to try this to get cat ears on my Sorceress. However the textures would definitely have to be remapped or it would be stretched and deformed terribly.

I used this technique to add cat ears to a DAZ studio model. Moved the ears to the top of the head, flatted and smoothed and then shaped cat ears out of the the extra vertex I got from the ears.
fQkxhSd.jpg

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I was going to try this to get cat ears on my Sorceress. However the textures would definitely have to be remapped or it would be stretched and deformed terribly.

I used this technique to add cat ears to a DAZ studio model. Moved the ears to the top of the head, flatted and smoothed and then shaped cat ears out of the the extra vertex I got from the ears.
fQkxhSd.jpg
To prevent the texture from stretching, move vertices smoothly If movement is limited, add polygons. Do not forcibly move vertices and edges, do not move, cut the edge of the base at the top of the ears, move it to the top of the head, and then you will be fine.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Hey! Zuzu do you have a clear picture of yourself? Not with painting? Shit yo look like an Asian cute hehehe

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey! Zuzu do you have a clear picture of yourself? Not with painting? Shit yo look like an Asian cute hehehe
Hmm? Is it myself? I am filtering the photo if it is an icon.
But I dunno how? I mean I'm no modder jajaja
1 - Download Meta Injector and extract all the content of the .zip file to you "Paz" folder.
2 - Place all your files in "Paz\files_to_patch\" (doesn't matter if it's inside folders or not)
3 - If you are using Resorepless, run resorepless.exe and patch your game.
4 - Run "meta_injector.exe", and choose: "1 - Run Injector", and then "Let the program decide where they should go."
Very easy

janii

Potential Patron
Hey suzu. Great stuff you did.

How did you edit the tamer body?

If I try to edit the original body, I always get invisible mesh ingame (only legs show, deformed)
Other classes work. Only tamer doesnt.
As soon as I convert .dae to .pac something must happen wrong I think. Im using blender.
Tried to edit your model too but same result.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey suzu. Great stuff you did.

How did you edit the tamer body?

If I try to edit the original body, I always get invisible mesh ingame (only legs show, deformed)
Other classes work. Only tamer doesnt.
As soon as I convert .dae to .pac something must happen wrong I think. Im using blender.
Tried to edit your model too but same result.
When exporting the Tamer to a DAE file, please move the bone file from the bones folder. I think that it will be successful.
Please return to the bones folder when importing.
Good Luck

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Maid three sisters
8iEyoam.jpg

As promised, the three of us are burning in the butt. lol
O2Soaeu.jpg

The upper body of UV is this texture.
j3JGZJB.png

UV texture of the lower body is Ranger's nude texture. (There was no full body mesh on the elf NPC, so I made it by gathering it, so I changed it.)
BelEHdx.png

I am bundling the modified NPC into the texture folder.
Please go on a journey to find a naked NPC. lol
note:I supplement the part without the body of this maid, but since skinning is not done, supplemented skin becomes unnatural movement.

Attachments

character.zip
8.5 MB · Views: 368

Last edited:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Hmm? Is it myself? I am filtering the photo if it is an icon.

1 - Download Meta Injector and extract all the content of the .zip file to you "Paz" folder.
2 - Place all your files in "Paz\files_to_patch\" (doesn't matter if it's inside folders or not)
3 - If you are using Resorepless, run resorepless.exe and patch your game.
4 - Run "meta_injector.exe", and choose: "1 - Run Injector", and then "Let the program decide where they should go."
Very easy
Think I know how to run mod for black desert online
But thank you very much for reminds me again.
You are pretty even with that painting filtered jajaja

I was talking about make nude mod for this http://vindictus.nexon.net. jajaja
But of course after you finished all your work for black desert online. Do you have a Discord server that we can instantly discuss your mods?

janii

Potential Patron
When exporting the Tamer to a DAE file, please move the bone file from the bones folder. I think that it will be successful.
Please return to the bones folder when importing.
Good Luck

Got it working now, thanks.

Sadly I really suck at modding lol.
Do you have the other tamer models like on your pictures? Because the lastest one is altered way too much. Everything sticking out of clothing.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Got it working now, thanks.

Sadly I really suck at modding lol.
Do you have the other tamer models like on your pictures? Because the lastest one is altered way too much. Everything sticking out of clothing.
As for 9.7 men in 10 people seem to like big tits
I made it, but I have a warehouse.
yIpYoac.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.