Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

itasky

Potential Patron
Finally I adjusted the weighting by skinning so I uploaded it.
UV has not expanded yet.
Since the nude texture of the male character may be changed on the line which can be done to the neck, those who extract from the recent PAZ try using it.
Adding a penis to an old texture is meaningless

It is only a warrior. Ninja can be made in merge mode, so please make someone who can.

i just tested, it works fine, but the neck seam is still there .. so i wait that the penis mod is complete before use it, thanks for your work

Attachments

• 2017-03-30_108514535.JPG
    2017-03-30_108514535.JPG
    203.7 KB · Views: 180
  • 2017-03-30_108504004.JPG
    2017-03-30_108504004.JPG
    233.9 KB · Views: 161

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The neck problem is not in the mesh If there is, there is a texture map such as specular value It is uncertain whether to search and fix it. I do not mind that because I put on clothes that I am changing rather than making a character nude.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
L6MDxx5.png

Even if we combine the head of the warrior and the mesh of the body, it will not shift anywhere.
There is no problem with the mesh, so I can not fix it.
The problem is because it is a texture map

Last edited:

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
L6MDxx5.png

Even if we combine the head of the warrior and the mesh of the body, it will not shift anywhere.

Now can not completely modify the mesh and bones, or there are some minor problems? Pac file can only be modified by Maya?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Now can not completely modify the mesh and bones, or there are some minor problems? Pac file can only be modified by Maya?
Mesh and bone change, skinning, rigging can be done without problem. It can do other than maya. Even with z - brush However, I think that it can not be done with those 3DCG software to incorporate in the game.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
L6MDxx5.png

If I tilt the edge of the triangle polygon connected to the neck to the edge of the head, the joint may be smooth I noticed it again when I see it again. Boundary edge blind spot Let's try to correct the shoulder of a female character by edge rotation

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I expanded it, but unwrapped seems to be out of support If you look without a game, the body of the warrior was crushed The man does not modify the body, it makes it a detachable penis Production unknown ...

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
ACy89Fh.png
BNDSZtp.png

This pubic hair is actually a beard of a warrior.We make several sheets of transparent polygon board like this.
It only need to paste the hair texture with alpha added
If it is helpful, it is most important
VK9CKa4.jpg

Although maya is bushy, if I put it in the game ... less
Let's increase the texture's hair

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
There is no specular texture in the starter inner, but it seems to add something with the material You might as well use another. The best thing may be a dream race

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
fID7bxQ.png
LtzrIvC.png
6sLOCjK.png
RYOuq6L.jpg

After all, although I tried various things, only the nude mesh of a female character only went successful with pactool ...
I made a futanari inner but no change in the game
As clothing exports, two dae files come out, so it may not work for importing ...
Stop waiting for a while Still wait for a while.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
VkTDBwq.jpg
EJvrXUt.jpg

I can not see it without zooming in ...
I changed the texture of the hair so it got a little darker
It is shaved in telephoto lol
Dark Knight only
It is a starter inner specification

Attachments

character.zip
783 KB · Views: 147

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.