Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
I try to add a cock without changing the original mesh, but each UV block have obvious seams.
This may be the problem of the normal, although the 3D software is show correct.
This is my made test file.

2.jpg

1.jpg

Attachments

phm_nude.7z
1.4 MB · Views: 136

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
I try to bind the skirt bone, because the distance between the bone and pelvis is too long, lot of action will stretch mesh, only a jumping is not much of deformation.

I import the mesh and then export, discover that UV somewhat deviated.
Some of the adjacent vertices are merged into a coordinate point.

2017-04-03_55549457.jpg

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Today I made an inner with a penis and finished save it ... Maya freezes by mistake of save option ... The file disappeared lol
I will start again from the beginning tomorrow

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
We can only import pactool with uv, it seems that only pac files with only a single mesh exported So the costume divided for parts is divided by mesh with diffuse texture = uv, Since dae is also divided by that amount, even if imported it is ignored and does not change. For now, since there is only a single mesh nude, only real nude bodies can be modified. Sorry I wonder if it will become one mesh like a 3D converter ... If you extract a mesh from UV information

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
tDeNGGR.png

Panties with wasted penis ...
I'd like to change the nude with a version upgrade
Let's also add weight adjustment.
Let's make pubic hair that can be seen in the distance

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
6NQA8di.png

FBX viewer (free) You can also see the DAE file.

Last edited:

Naps

Vivacious Visitor
I got to the point so that the schlong only appears when my character is naked without underwear. Now I have the problem that due to the fact that I overwrote the standard underwear the schlong does not take over the skin color properties. Is there any way to modifiy the underwear file, so that it behaves like the body?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I got to the point so that the schlong only appears when my character is naked without underwear. Now I have the problem that due to the fact that I overwrote the standard underwear the schlong does not take over the skin color properties. Is there any way to modifiy the underwear file, so that it behaves like the body?
1 - Download Meta Injector and extract all the content of the .zip file to you "Paz" folder.
2 - Place all your files in "Paz\files_to_patch\" (doesn't matter if it's inside folders or not)
3 - If you are using Resorepless, run resorepless.exe and patch your game.
4 - Run "meta_injector.exe", and choose: "1 - Run Injector", and then "Let the program decide where they should go."

Attachments

inner_man.zip
2.8 MB · Views: 140

partcut_all_character.zip
4 KB · Views: 124

Naps

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks for your reply. That gave me a few ideas.

Also I learned that changing the underwear color will then also change the schlong color. Now I have an equipable variant, since I don't want it to clip through certain costumes.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
When extracting the dae file, the bones are flipped horizontally, so when skinning, it is necessary to rename each bone by inverting copying the bones. Troublesome

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I am extracting everything in the slow extract mode of the file extractor from the morning, but it is not over yet. lol

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Pearl Abys seems to be using modeling Max. Let's change at Max from tomorrow It might be able to solve the problem of 1 inch = 2.54 cm
Max scale unit is in inches
Because maya is centimeters
W26ZINj.jpg

But I like maya:smile:

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Pearl Abys seems to be using modeling Max. Let's change at Max from tomorrow It might be able to solve the problem of 1 inch = 2.54 cm
Max scale unit is in inches
Because maya is centimeters
But I like maya:smile:

Thanks for sharing Suzu! I have been doing research on which to start learning, Maya, Max or Blender. This definitely helps me decide! I had been leaning toward Maya, but I think I will start with Max now that I know its what pearl abyss uses. Thankfully both are designed to work well with Mudbox, which is what I will be sculpting with.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thanks for sharing Suzu! I have been doing research on which to start learning, Maya, Max or Blender. This definitely helps me decide! I had been leaning toward Maya, but I think I will start with Max now that I know its what pearl abyss uses. Thankfully both are designed to work well with Mudbox, which is what I will be sculpting with.
However, I heard that Autodesk will end development of max in the future and continue technological development only for maya. There are many market shares of maya overwhelmingly in Japan. It is good in maya with animation. Mad Box is good. I also have it. Autodesk supports students, so if you register, you can use it for free for 3 years.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
However, I heard that Autodesk will end development of max in the future and continue technological development only for maya. There are many market shares of maya overwhelmingly in Japan. It is good in maya with animation. Mad Box is good. I also have it. Autodesk supports students, so if you register, you can use it for free for 3 years.

Aww well now I don't know what to do. :(

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Aww well now I don't know what to do. :(
If you are skilled one of the skills, I think that you can remember choosing to be easy to model because the functions are almost same. It is only confusing to find the location of the function.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
If you are skilled one of the skills, I think that you can remember choosing to be easy to model because the functions are almost same. It is only confusing to find the location of the function.
So in the case of Modding Black Desert Max is the better option though yes?

Or could you just change Maya's working units to Inches instead of Centimeters?

Since Max and Maya can both use centimeters or inches, its impossible to know what Pearl Abyss has Max set to.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

Since Max and Maya can both use centimeters or inches, its impossible to know what Pearl Abyss has Max set to.
Maya is centimeters, max is inches by standard unit You can specify units when exporting to fbx file. The dae file is also one of fbx. So there is no problem

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Maya is centimeters, max is inches by standard unit You can specify units when exporting to fbx file. The dae file is also one of fbx. So there is no problem
Oh ok. How exactly did you add something to the mesh? It almost seems as if you made a seperate model and added it to the body, but how did you get this to show up in the game? I always thought when edit 3d models for games you must leave the vertex count the same no? I want to add cat ears.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

PS: maya, max 2017 version, when exporting to fbx, the default file type is (2016 - 2017). Pactool, blender can not read this latest fbx. So, when exporting to fbx please change to (2014-2015) version as option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.