Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Shadow

Avid Affiliate
Thank you very much, even though the original problem was not completely eliminated, but in the end I got the wrong option, but with the deletion of the "underup" item (according to your first advice), the passage of body parts from the side through the dress disappeared, well and with the fact that there is no way to eliminate the "transparency" under the shorts, I eliminated this in a peculiar way, just by copying and fitting the lower part of the body from the body texture, this is certainly not an ideal solution to the problem, but it's better than the "grandmother's pantalons". As for taking screenshots, there is no such possibility, since I use the "Mac keyboard" and the "print screen" key is not physically available on it. picture226-1.jpg picture225-1.jpg

Last edited:

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 : Suzu-sama, can you do something with the new Kibelius for Shai? It is TERRIBLE how they did us!
Look at the whimsical alchemist:
2020-03-18_369435926.PNG
and then look at their new Kibelius?!:
2020-03-18_369450452.PNG
Its basically the same outfit! I will buy it on the Auction House, thank you. But if you can do some edits Suzu, please do. Can you give her the same kibelius as everyone else like you did the maid outfit?
Thanks if you can, thanks if you can't!

- M

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 : Suzu-sama, can you do something with the new Kibelius for Shai? It is TERRIBLE how they did us!
Look at the whimsical alchemist:
View attachment 103750
and then look at their new Kibelius?!:
View attachment 103751
Its basically the same outfit! I will buy it on the Auction House, thank you. But if you can do some edits Suzu, please do. Can you give her the same kibelius as everyone else like you did the maid outfit?
Thanks if you can, thanks if you can't!

- M
It is possible to change.
However, I can not see the result because it is not implemented yet in jp
Let's do it in my spare time

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
It is possible to change.
However, I can not see the result because it is not implemented yet in jp
Let's do it in my spare time

The Kibelius Shai outfit isn't in JP yet? That is weird. But I will be patient, thank you for replying!

- M

katou-megumi

Potential Patron
I was able to edit out many shai armors! (including the summer dreamland pajamas, however the rest of the pearl shop either showed no change or only lost half the outfit)

You'll need shai_armor.zip found here:

You'll also need 8_starter_armor_off.zip found on page 1 of this thread.

The partcutdesc.xml is key. It's instructions for the graphics engine on where to cut the nude body so that it doesn't show THROUGH armor. (like at the belly, or in the middle of stockings) I initially thought it meant hacking parts at a joint like the shoulder or ankle, which it can do, but it's purpose is to keep the body from showing at places where you shouldn't be able to see the body. (hope this helps confused people like me)

SO, if you are going for full nude sets, achieving this is much simpler than careful editing. Here are the steps I used, with no errors so far, assuming you have already installed Suzu's mod fully:

1. We need a model file to replace armors with that is invisible, so grab any armor *.pac from the "Starter armor off" zip. Copy it out somewhere and rename it "invisible.pac" or whatever, it doesn't matter as long as it doesn't look like a legit armor file. This way you won't lose it.

2. Unzip the shai armor zip, and throw those files into the "files_to_patch" as if you are about to install them.

3. One by one, replace every file inside upperbody, lowerbody, foot and underwear. To be clear, copy invisible.pac into the folder. Then click on the file you're replacing and copy the text of its name (by starting to rename, but cancel instead). You can now delete the old file and rename invisible.pac to the file you just deleted. Rinse and repeat for all files in all those folders.

If you want, you can replace only the ones you want. I didn't have the patience to discover what files went with what armors right now, so I just did everything.

4. No texture editing should be needed because the armors are rendered non-existant. I think?

5. Now back to partcutdesc.xml:
We don't want the body to be cut at all. So get in there and comment out foot, underwear, upperbody, and lowerbody for shai.
using: <!-- xxxxx -->
Shai is any path including "14_PLW"
I actually commented out (thus canceling any body cutting) every single time 14_plw was mentioned. I wanted nothing cut ever, gonna show it off.

6. Now you're ready to use meta injector, ect, and get the party started. If you've already used meta injector, then you're going to have to restore the backup and then just immediately re-apply the mod. My game always started crashing if I double-injected without restoring the backup first for a clean install. Cheers!
I haven't understood the third step exactly. I should first copy invisible.pac into each of the 4 folders ( upperbody, lowerbody, foot and underwear), then what should I do with the existing .pac files inside each of the 4 folders exactly.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
View attachment 103629View attachment 103630
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 found these little buggers in the partcutdesc in your original post. I think this was what's causing clipping problems for some users not using JP or KR locale. I've attached the fixed partcutdesc here

I've tried your files still same results as partcutdesc(fixed) on both NA\EU and Gamezbd. Most of the in-game clothes is still clipping or tearing or skins see through clothes.

777Twizzler777

Potential Patron
Hi all! First, thank you to suzu for this mod. The screenshots look great. I am, however, very new to this world of modding and, despite following the instructions on the first page, have struggled to get it working. I fear I may need it spelled out a bit more, since it's still like a foreign language to me. I went through the entire process, but loaded up the game and nothing had changed, even after putting relevant files into the files_to_patch folder. If anyone would be able to take some time and spell it our for me, i'd be eternally grateful. Thanks everyone.

overcoat

Content Creator
I've tried your files still same results as partcutdesc(fixed) on both NA\EU and Gamezbd. Most of the in-game clothes is still clipping or tearing or skins see through clothes.
The partcutdesc I posted mainly addresses legs clipping through foot armor, because a syntax error commented out the entire section of it.
I should have specified that the file I uploaded was edited from suzu's partcutdesc, which is meant for lewd armor mods. If you are not using those armor textures, you will see a lot of body parts sticking out of your armor.

overcoat

Content Creator
Hi all! First, thank you to suzu for this mod. The screenshots look great. I am, however, very new to this world of modding and, despite following the instructions on the first page, have struggled to get it working. I fear I may need it spelled out a bit more, since it's still like a foreign language to me. I went through the entire process, but loaded up the game and nothing had changed, even after putting relevant files into the files_to_patch folder. If anyone would be able to take some time and spell it our for me, i'd be eternally grateful. Thanks everyone.
I can help you troubleshoot. Can you list out step by step what you did to install the mod?
ie
etc

777Twizzler777

Potential Patron
I can help you troubleshoot. Can you list out step by step what you did to install the mod?
ie
etc

Hello! Thanks for the reply.

1) Extracted 1_Patcher.zip and placed the desktop files on the desktop and the paz files into the paz folder in bdo
2) Extracted the 3_nudebody.zip folder and places the Files to be patched in the same folder within the bdo paz folder
2) Launched restore n patch as administrator from my desktop. This didn't work because it said the patch couldn't be recognized. So, I created a shortcut of the program that was in the paz folder and then placed it on my desktop, while adding the -idle at the end of the name.
3) Launcher restore n patch
4) Launched the game
4) No apparent change in the characters

My ultimate goal, is to remove the underwear and have the character nude under the armor. I would like to retain the armor of the character. Also, I saw something about editing a .xml file, but I am unsure of what to do there.

Thanks again.

overcoat

Content Creator
Hello! Thanks for the reply.

1) Extracted 1_Patcher.zip and placed the desktop files on the desktop and the paz files into the paz folder in bdo
2) Extracted the 3_nudebody.zip folder and places the Files to be patched in the same folder within the bdo paz folder
2) Launched restore n patch as administrator from my desktop. This didn't work because it said the patch couldn't be recognized. So, I created a shortcut of the program that was in the paz folder and then placed it on my desktop, while adding the -idle at the end of the name.
3) Launcher restore n patch
4) Launched the game
4) No apparent change in the characters

My ultimate goal, is to remove the underwear and have the character nude under the armor. I would like to retain the armor of the character. Also, I saw something about editing a .xml file, but I am unsure of what to do there.

Thanks again.
Your issue started at step 2).

After you extracted the contents from 1_Patcher.zip into the paz folder, you need to run BDOToolkit Installer.exe. This lays down the groundwork for all other exe to function. You only need to do this once

Next you will need to put the modified files into their appropriate path in files_to_patch folder, which should be self-explanatory

Once you have finalized your files_to_patch folder, run MetaInjector.exe. This step is what actually modifies the game files for you.
It essentially tells the game to load the files from the files_to_patch folder instead of the official game files.
Each time you want to add mods into your game, you have to run MetaInjector.

Do the above steps and launch the restore_n_patch from the paz folder. restore_n_patch blocks the client from checking the game files, allowing the modified files to load.

Let me know your results, and we'll go from there.

EDIT: If your goal is to remove the underwear only, you will need to include 4_starter inner off and 5_ao in your files_to_patch folder. Try it out on the starter underwear to see if the mod is working for you first.

Last edited:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
The partcutdesc I posted mainly addresses legs clipping through foot armor, because a syntax error commented out the entire section of it.
I should have specified that the file I uploaded was edited from suzu's partcutdesc, which is meant for lewd armor mods. If you are not using those armor textures, you will see a lot of body parts sticking out of your armor.
Gotcha, for some reasons I used the old nude mods files from suzu treads, it doesn't caused any armors clipping,tearing, or skins see-through and I've check the whole mods folders, it didn't even had partcutdesc.xml and other files\folders inside that character folders. But the only down size about this old mods is Guardian has upper dark hair like spot and no pubic hair and Shai isn't nude.

777Twizzler777

Potential Patron

After you extracted the contents from 1_Patcher.zip into the paz folder, you need to run BDOToolkit Installer.exe. This lays down the groundwork for all other exe to function. You only need to do this once

Next you will need to put the modified files into their appropriate path in files_to_patch folder, which should be self-explanatory

Once you have finalized your files_to_patch folder, run MetaInjector.exe. This step is what actually modifies the game files for you.
It essentially tells the game to load the files from the files_to_patch folder instead of the official game files.

Do the above steps and launch the restore_n_patch from the paz folder. restore_n_patch blocks the client from checking the game files, allowing the modified files to load.

EDIT: If your goal is to remove the underwear only, you will need to include 4_starter inner off and 5_ao in your files_to_patch folder. Try it out on the starter underwear to see if the mod is working for you first.
Thank you for the detailed response, I will try this sometime tomorrow and get back to you!

777Twizzler777

Potential Patron

Just kidding, I couldn't wait to try it. This worked, thanks for the instructions! Only thing, is that when I used meta injector, it said there were some files that couldn't be patched. Is that okay, or should I do it again and take note for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.