Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcoat

Content Creator
Just kidding, I couldn't wait to try it. This worked, thanks for the instructions! Only thing, is that when I used meta injector, it said there were some files that couldn't be patched. Is that okay, or should I do it again and take note for you?

When meta injector fails to patch something, 99% of the time it is because meta injector couldn't find it in the official game files (thus couldn't be patched.) An explanation for this occurrence could be the difference in regions. suzu plays on JP client, so her releases might include files not being used in NA, and vice versa. There are also instances where the file just isn't being used anymore for whatever reason.

If it doesn't cause any problems for you ingame, then you shouldn't worry about it much.

777Twizzler777

Potential Patron
When meta injector fails to patch something, 99% of the time it is because meta injector couldn't find it in the official game files (thus couldn't be patched.) An explanation for this occurrence could be the difference in regions. suzu plays on JP client, so her releases might include files not being used in NA, and vice versa. There are also instances where the file just isn't being used anymore for whatever reason.

If it doesn't cause any problems for you ingame, then you shouldn't worry about it much.
Wonderful, again, thanks for the explanation. Finally, with the different files to be patched, do I need to worry about deleting any of the textures or having redundant files? Basically, I feel like I'd need to re-do the files to patch folder if I wanted to try different combinations of underwear or armor presence. Hopefully that makes sense...

nudeseeker

Casual Client
overcoat overcoat , can you help me assembling a working nude mods for all classes without those clipping,tearing and see through skins? I'm going to add only Guardian and Shai to the old suzu nude mods but I don't know which files I need to get from this threads and replace it.

overcoat

Content Creator
Wonderful, again, thanks for the explanation. Finally, with the different files to be patched, do I need to worry about deleting any of the textures or having redundant files? Basically, I feel like I'd need to re-do the files to patch folder if I wanted to try different combinations of underwear or armor presence. Hopefully that makes sense...
If you wanted to add more mods or overwrite existing mods with other ones, you can simply plop them into your files_to_patch folder and run MetaInjector. It is when you want to remove mods that things gets a bit tricky, which is why I recommend leaving the redundant files be just in case (unless you are absolutely sure those files are not being used).

The reason has to do with the .meta file in your Paz folder, the index file for the game.
When you run MetaInjector, it creates a modified version of the .meta file based on what you have in your files_to_patch folder, but when you delete a file, MetaInjector will not amend the .meta file to reflect the new directory. It can only work forwards.
i.e. if you had previously loaded, say, a Valkyrie Enslar texture with MetaInjector and then deleted the file, the game will still look for the Valkyrie Enslar texture in the files_to_patch folder even after subsequent MetaInjector runs.

Normally, when the game is missing files, the client will automatically download them from the server. This obviously doesn't happen for the files in the files_to_patch folder (and we need to run restore_n_patch to make the mod work anyways.) So deleting files from the files_to_patch folder will not restore an outfit to its original state.

What will end up happening is the game will boot with the missing files, and the moment the game needs to load e.g. the Valkyrie Enslar outfit (pearl shop, a player wearing the outfit appears) the game will crash.

There are several ways to restore the outfit back to its vanilla version:
1. Load a back-up in MetaInjector where the outfit in question hasn't been modified
2. Replace the outfit's missing .dds/.pac files in the files_to_patch folder. In this case, having the vanilla armor files will come in handy.
3. Have the client repair itself (very time consuming) and run MetaInjector without the modded files for the outfit.

So do plan accordingly when trying out the costume mods found on this site. It will save a lot of time down the line.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
If you wanted to add more mods or overwrite existing mods with other ones, you can simply plop them into your files_to_patch folder and run MetaInjector. It is when you want to remove mods that things gets a bit tricky, which is why I recommend leaving the redundant files be just in case (unless you are absolutely sure those files are not being used).

The reason has to do with the .meta file in your Paz folder, the index file for the game.
When you run MetaInjector, it creates a modified version of the .meta file based on what you have in your files_to_patch folder, but when you delete a file, MetaInjector will not amend the .meta file to reflect the new directory. It can only work forwards.
i.e. if you had previously loaded, say, a Valkyrie Enslar texture with MetaInjector and then deleted the file, the game will still look for the Valkyrie Enslar texture in the files_to_patch folder even after subsequent MetaInjector runs.

Normally, when the game is missing files, the client will automatically download them from the server. This obviously doesn't happen for the files in the files_to_patch folder (and we need to run restore_n_patch to make the mod work anyways.) So deleting files from the files_to_patch folder will not restore an outfit to its original state.

What will end up happening is the game will boot with the missing files, and the moment the game needs to load e.g. the Valkyrie Enslar outfit (pearl shop, a player wearing the outfit appears) the game will crash.

1. Load a back-up in MetaInjector where the outfit in question hasn't been modified
2. Replace the outfit's missing .dds/.pac files in the files_to_patch folder. In this case, having the vanilla armor files will come in handy.
3. Have the client repair itself (very time consuming) and run MetaInjector without the modded files for the outfit.

So do plan accordingly when trying out the costume mods found on this site. It will save a lot of time down the line.
You just need to restore backup and redo your patches without the files you wanted removed, there's no need to complicate it.

overcoat

Content Creator
You just need to restore backup and redo your patches without the files you wanted removed, there's no need to complicate it.
I tend to over-explain things lol
He's been very attentive thus far so I figured more info wouldn't hurt. Best to know what's actually happening on screen, amirite?

overcoat

Content Creator
overcoat overcoat , can you help me assembling a working nude mods for all classes without those clipping,tearing and see through skins? I'm going to add only Guardian and Shai to the old suzu nude mods but I don't know which files I need to get from this threads and replace it.
Screens shots is a good way to start. Can you post what your game is currently like and what you want your game to be? We'll go from there

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Not confirmed in game

Suspend upload because recheck
gD8Qkgj.png

During the re-check of the dynamics

katou-megumi

Potential Patron
bH30ldI.jpg
HdLesro.jpg

When the compressed file is decompressed, the paz folder is set to the top folder.
The compressed files are numbered.
Necessary file to make female characters naked.

For the 1_patcher, please see the explanation in this thread.
BDO Toolkit - A .NET modding library for Black Desert Online

The role of partcutdesc.xml is a file for cutting the body that protrudes from the armor.
Edit this so that the body is not cut.

The ao file is a texture file.
This role cuts the body that protrudes from the inner.
If you do not edit this, there will be an underwear-shaped hole in the body
Of course it has been modified.

Grunil ao file of Shai was missing, so add it separately. (Plw_02_ub_0003_ao.dds)

The underwear is only the texture that erases the starter inner.

The nude body file includes a nude texture.

The pubic hair file also includes a PAC file and a texture.
If you use a pubic hair file, put it last

----------------------------------------------------------

BDOToolkit Installer.exe starts first.
It is ok when the command prompt starts up.
After patching, delete it from the paz folder.

Meta Injector.exe is a patcher that applies modifications.
A patch is required every time after regular maintenance on Wednesday.
After the patch, avoid it from the paz folder.

Copy and save pad00000.meta on the desktop after patching

Restore N 'Patch.exe prevents the game launcher from initializing files.
It may not be necessary depending on the area.
It is necessary in JP
Shortcuts are put in (to desktop) folder
Copy it to your desktop, open the properties and edit it.
A reference texture is included.

Game launch procedure using Restore N 'Patch.exe.

First, execute Restore N 'Patch on the desktop as an administrator.
The command prompt will start up, so just wait.

Next, launch the game launcher
The launcher performs a file check.

After the check, the meta file is initialized, so the meta file copied to the desktop is overwritten in the paz folder.

Click the game launcher start again.
When the Restore N 'Patch prompt closes, Avoid Restore N' Patch.exe from the paz folder.

I start the game with this procedure every time.

My partcutdesc.xml is skimpy armor specification.
partcutdesc.xml is updated from time to time
-----------------------------------------------------------------
that's all.

Introduction of nude texture reference thread
This is the thread that made the nude texture included with resorepless.
nickson555's BLACK DESERT 4096 nude large areola texture with 3d mesh edited puffy nipples
How to use Body slider? Do I need resorepless? Or should I just extract into paz folder?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
How to use Body slider? Do I need resorepless? Or should I just extract into paz folder?
When the compressed file is decompressed, the paz folder is the upper folder.
Just drag it into your black desert folder.
If you only use the slider, just run the meta injector after preparing the patch.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
gD8Qkgj.png

During the re-check of the dynamics
sXYerhc.jpg
4Irtb4B.jpg

Fixed.
It was a simple mistake
I forgot to reset the transform
Re-upload.

The wings can be seen through from behind
Increased transmittance

The necklace bites into her shoulder
Fixing it over and over is a very tedious task, as I have to repeat the patch in the in-game check.
So I won’t fix it anymore

Edit:
Fixed square mesh floating above Shai's head
Unzip fix_lowerbody and put it in 10_lowerbody folder of Shai and overwrite

Attachments

Kibelius for Shai(fix).zip
1.6 MB · Views: 402

fix_lowerbody.zip
1.5 KB · Views: 313

Last edited:

777Twizzler777

Potential Patron

So, working backwards, if everything hits the fan and the game crashes, I can just run a repair via the launcher. I've actually had to this numerous times with Resorepless mod, before I found this one. But, I wasn't using restore n patch so I think the anti cheat engine was detecting things or the files might not have been in the correct spot because the game would never fully launch. I will think carefully about what I want for the mods before installing them, but worst case, as stated above, we can always fix it!

Going into this level of detail is very helpful, because if I understand how things work on a fundamental (maybe it's not?) level, I will be able to apply the knowledge to other, similar, scenarios. I've never tried mods like these in another game, but it seems like the concepts for modding would be similar. Only one way to find out!

I will be trying out some more of the oufit mods today so I can figure out which ones to keep for game play.

Many thanks for taking the time to help me.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate

sXYerhc.jpg
4Irtb4B.jpg

Fixed.
It was a simple mistake
I forgot to reset the transform
Re-upload.

The wings can be seen through from behind
Increased transmittance

The necklace bites into her shoulder
Fixing it over and over is a very tedious task, as I have to repeat the patch in the in-game check.
So I won’t fix it anymore

Woo, looks great! I am sure the task was annoying, so I won't ask for anything more. I'll post my picture when I can.
Thank you very much!

- M

uncharted

Potential Patron
ive got a strange problem, ive posted it already in discord, but maybe its better placed here:

i made a new character, imported save file from try out server, when i go into character selection and click on the new char, processing message appears and i can just close game with task manager. if i restore gamefiles(disable suzu) it loads just fine. when i selected the orginal try out server character the same processing message flickers but i can start game. can it be that my character profile save is broken? i dont want to lose it, it looks to good, i want to create a new mystic, for now i deleted both characters and kept only the save file, waiting for deletion to give it another try

i created the mystic anew, witout applying any profile, but it is getting stuck in character selection just as i click on it. game freeze with processing message

i wonder how the slider settings work and where do they got stored, because they are still intact after deletion of mods with maintenance. i think something got wrong with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.