Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcoat

Content Creator
img1.png
img2.png

suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 found these little buggers in the partcutdesc in your original post. I think this was what's causing clipping problems for some users not using JP or KR locale. I've attached the fixed partcutdesc here

Attachments

partcutdesc.zip
7.8 KB · Views: 196

overcoat

Content Creator
Since that line is a string that describes the description, there is no problem if you delete it.
Just leave this - - >
I know, I'm just letting you know that there are syntax errors in the partcutdesc on your original post, probably due to difference in user locale

nudeseeker

Casual Client
I'm not sure i understand everything you're saying, but i tell you it still works on patch 2308. You have to start the launcher, wait for it to finish looking for patches. And while it's still running you replace the original pad00000.meta file with the injected version.

What do you mean by "after the launcher end-task it from task manager then the game start it then shut down"? Are you using task manager to kill the launcher? Why????
Howdy cow you played it on ganezBD but you don't know if the launcher is still on your task manager after you replaced that modded files. It will still scans your paz files and ask you re-patch a clean meta files. Anyway, I thought my stupid Windows7 have that administration rights for those tools but it didn't im still need to run it as admins to make it work.

scotty20

Potential Patron
oldbody.jpg

If your first thread post #3,086 from user latuel, where can I download your old body model in the picture with the more erect nipple? I tried using the "erect nipple" files, but they don't seem to be working.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Okie dokie, but I have a silly question why there is two nudebody files on your main post? 3_nudebody.zip n 3.1_nudebody.zip
3 is a modification of the nipple and crotch only.
3.1 has a slightly thinner upper body.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 103634

If your first thread post #3,086 from user latuel, where can I download your old body model in the picture with the more erect nipple? I tried using the "erect nipple" files, but they don't seem to be working.
There is a link at the top here.
I think the old nudity is the same as the one provided to resorepless.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I know, I'm just letting you know that there are syntax errors in the partcutdesc on your original post, probably due to difference in user locale
I know because others have already pointed out.
If you know by writing, you only have to rewrite it yourself

Everyone just gets.
Sometimes I just want you to think for yourself
Nobody is looking at the old posts.

Cairn

Swell Supporter
Hi. Maybe this is the wrong place to ask, but could anyone help me, or give me a link to white pubic hairs? I am looking for small bush, or small bush 2 for a Dark knight, and Sorceress. There are so many files out there, it is hard to know which one is for which class, or if it is the right color, if I do find one. Any help would be really appreciated. Thank you

overcoat

Content Creator
I know because others have already pointed out.
If you know by writing, you only have to rewrite it yourself

Everyone just gets.
Sometimes I just want you to think for yourself
Nobody is looking at the old posts.
Well whatever floats your boat
but for anyone who might be having issues with the partcutdesc from the top post, I've attached the edited xml where one or two syntax errors are fixed.
Should see less foot clipping.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi. Maybe this is the wrong place to ask, but could anyone help me, or give me a link to white pubic hairs? I am looking for small bush, or small bush 2 for a Dark knight, and Sorceress. There are so many files out there, it is hard to know which one is for which class, or if it is the right color, if I do find one. Any help would be really appreciated. Thank you
Is the pubic file you want drawn on the nude texture?
Or for my pubic hair mesh?
I don't know what you want

baconman3

Potential Patron
Howdy cow you played it on ganezBD but you don't know if the launcher is still on your task manager after you replaced that modded files. It will still scans your paz files and ask you re-patch a clean meta files. Anyway, I thought my stupid Windows7 have that administration rights for those tools but it didn't im still need to run it as admins to make it work.

I know the launcher is running in the background, but it only scans the files when you start the launcher and again when you close the game. It's a bit annoying but at least the mods work without problem. There is no need to task-kill the launcher.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
d3bU0ht.jpg
X4h3pmh.jpg

Let's change the mesh import arrangement because the body of the female NPC in the turban is scorched
The bind skin of the boots doesn't fit too ...
Boots are playing next to her feet lol

nudeseeker

Casual Client
I know the launcher is running in the background, but it only scans the files when you start the launcher and again when you close the game. It's a bit annoying but at least the mods work without problem. There is no need to task-kill the launcher.
Yeah that's the annoying parts for bypassing on gamezbd. Then your PC somehow got a magic trick preventing that launcher in the background not to blocking your modded meta files. Anyway, now let's stick back to suzu's modding topics.

Cairn

Swell Supporter
Except for my guardian, I am not using any different body models, than what resorpless gives me. So I think all I need is an option to change the color of the Bush options for sorceress and dark knight that are offered in the resorpless mod. Mainly the small bush, or small bush 2 options it gives, so it is drawn on not part of a mesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.