Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wutlol

Potential Patron
Hi! Does anyone knows which part of the texture are the paws of the cloak? I'm trying to delete them but the texture file is too confusing.
1582988355508.png
1582988743514.png
Also, just for asking; anyone knows from where is this messy body texture?
1582988655335.png

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Hi! Does anyone knows which part of the texture are the paws of the cloak? I'm trying to delete them but the texture file is too confusing.
1. Proper way. You extract the pac files for the armor , then use pactool to convert them into .dae (open collada) format . You load it into modeling software , open UV editor. Then when you select faces on the model you can see them being highlighted on UV map and you know which part of texture is being used for it.

2. Amateur way - you draw grid on texture using colors , numbers, letters . Then you load that texture and inspect it in game . You notice which colors / numbers are on the part you are interested in and you can find that on texture.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
1. Proper way. You extract the pac files for the armor , then use pactool to convert them into .dae (open collada) format . You load it into modeling software , open UV editor. Then when you select faces on the model you can see them being highlighted on UV map and you know which part of texture is being used for it.

2. Amateur way - you draw grid on texture using colors , numbers, letters . Then you load that texture and inspect it in game . You notice which colors / numbers are on the part you are interested in and you can find that on texture.
Answer to the first question
rMIoSM6.png

Required texture
pgw_00_cloak_0001_01.dds
pgw_00_cloak_0001_01_noshadow.dds

warning ;
Because the texture is shared with multiple meshes
If you remove this part, other places will also disappear
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer to the second question

Last edited:

wutlol

Potential Patron
Answer to the first question
rMIoSM6.png

Required texture
pgw_00_cloak_0001_01.dds
pgw_00_cloak_0001_01_noshadow.dds

warning ;
Because the texture is shared with multiple meshes
If you remove this part, other places will also disappear
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer to the second question

Thanks a lot, both!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
A82QwQG.jpg

I modified the sleeves that sinks to the arm in partcutdecs
Upper body disappeared
I mean, it's a success ...
but
This doesn't work for the skimpy mod lol
I have to erase my sleeves...

Dewitt

Potential Patron
Sorry suzu, could you explain how to fix this? I don't know much about mods, so please explain to me in a simple way.

Attachments

• 2020.03.01-00.57.png
    2020.03.01-00.57.png
    720.2 KB · Views: 159

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Sorry suzu, could you explain how to fix this? I don't know much about mods, so please explain to me in a simple way.
For Shai, it is necessary to invalidate the line of underwear in partcutdesc.xml

<!-- <Path>1_Pc/14_PLW/Armor/38_Underwear</Path> -->

Dewitt

Potential Patron
For Shai, it is necessary to invalidate the line of underwear in partcutdesc.xml

<!-- <Path>1_Pc/14_PLW/Armor/38_Underwear</Path> -->

What I´m doing wrong?

Attachments

• 2020.03.01-03.11.png
    2020.03.01-03.11.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 192

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
A82QwQG.jpg

I modified the sleeves that sinks to the arm in partcutdecs
Upper body disappeared
I mean, it's a success ...
but
This doesn't work for the skimpy mod lol
I have to erase my sleeves...
9IMRcJ8.jpg
AFIQLsH.jpg
FjOHez5.jpg

vqsecD2.jpg

Fixed armor sunk into body (but not all)
Modified in partcutdesc.xml
Re-upload to top post
I've added a description on each line to make it easier for you to modify it yourself.

Dewitt

Potential Patron
9IMRcJ8.jpg
AFIQLsH.jpg
FjOHez5.jpg

vqsecD2.jpg

Fixed armor sunk into body (but not all)
Modified in partcutdesc.xml
Re-upload to top post
I've added a description on each line to make it easier for you to modify it yourself.
I'll be trying, anyway, thanks for your help!

Mirgrowth

Potential Patron
Suzu, may be you could try and find out how to get it working on other servers? Rly do not wanna play this game without nude patch :frown:

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
Suzu can not try and find out how to make it work on already blocked servers.
Either do it yourself or leave it be.
Reason why they are blocked on those servers is because they use a different "anti cheat" tool than xingcode which does compare file hash and file sizes. And if they don't match it won't let you in.
There are certainly ways to counter that but you have to find that out yourself.

It surely sucks that it does not work for these servers anymore and i am fearing the day they might jump on that train for eu/na and the other currently unblocked server but then the same applies.

Suzu is not someone that does the programming for the nude mod, she is simply a modder.
UndercoverPervert is into programming but this is not his primary focus, it is rather a hobby that he might attend in his spare time and if he find the muse to work on that.
Keep in mind, they all do that in their free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.