Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
3.1_nudebody Upload to top post

Major changes ;
Shape up around the waist
Arm slightly thinner
EtmC365.jpg

Armor that does not sink into the waist of the body

RMWEwBn.jpg

Belt buried in body appears

warning ; Perhaps the fat body I think that it does not correspond :tongue:

Last edited:

Dewitt

Potential Patron
3.1_nudebody Upload to top post

Major changes ;
Shape up around the waist
Arm slightly thinner
EtmC365.jpg

Armor that does not sink into the waist of the body

RMWEwBn.jpg

Belt buried in body appears

warning ; Perhaps the fat body I think that it does not correspond :tongue:
Where goes Plw_02_ub_0003_ao.dds?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

Deleted member 239309

Potential Patron
Anyone having issues with the patcher working with GamezBD? I'm only using the stuff from the top post currently and it keeps kicking me back to the launcher saying I need to patch but it was literally working like three days ago. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled everything too. Idk what's going on.

E.K

Potential Patron
Is there a way to exclude the Guardian Succession outfit from being patched? I'm not a big fan of the visible space between the breasts and the top:( 2020-03-03_9320798.JPG
I prefer this SPOILER_unknown.png
Any help would be greatly appreciated:)

Deleted member 239309

Potential Patron
Anyone having issues with the patcher working with GamezBD? I'm only using the stuff from the top post currently and it keeps kicking me back to the launcher saying I need to patch but it was literally working like three days ago. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled everything too. Idk what's going on.
FYI if anyone else is having this issue, I got it working fully again after uninstalling all mods and resources and forcing a client file check in the BD launcher.

Deleted member 239309

Potential Patron
Is there a way to exclude the Guardian Succession outfit from being patched? I'm not a big fan of the visible space between the breasts and the top:( View attachment 103243
I prefer this View attachment 103244
You'd most likely have to edit the partscut and/or find the modded armor file and restore it to original. Restore backup first. Place all your files in patch folder, THEN edit to exclude the succession armor.
I'm unsure if it's solely the partscut that is making the armor skimpy or if there are actual edits to the armor models. Once I get to my computer I can find out though.

Deleted member 239309

Potential Patron
Is there a way to exclude the Guardian Succession outfit from being patched? I'm not a big fan of the visible space between the breasts and the top:( View attachment 103243
Ok my guy. Looks like there may be a ao (texture) for the armor. Idr every file name off hand but I did find pgw file folders and files and such in the ao from top post. My suggestion, get the Paz (?) Browser. Just search the resources for it. Then follow the instructions to looks at the files, find you the one that messes with the armor top and do whatever edits you be wanting to do. There's a few forum posts that I've found that goes through how to edit armors and stuff yourself. Just gotta dig a bit to find them. I haven't started editing my own armors yet so I don't think I can walk you through how to actually do it. But really, most of the stuff I've been messing with is pretty straight forward once you understand what everything does.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
It is not possible because armor is not changed, the reason is the custom body. The breasts were shrunk a bit to make space for nipples and this is the result, otherwise they would poke through.
Ok my guy. Looks like there may be a ao (texture) for the armor. Idr every file name off hand but I did find pgw file folders and files and such in the ao from top post. My suggestion, get the Paz (?) Browser. Just search the resources for it. Then follow the instructions to looks at the files, find you the one that messes with the armor top and do whatever edits you be wanting to do. There's a few forum posts that I've found that goes through how to edit armors and stuff yourself. Just gotta dig a bit to find them. I haven't started editing my own armors yet so I don't think I can walk you through how to actually do it. But really, most of the stuff I've been messing with is pretty straight forward once you understand what everything does.
This is not the issue he is having.

hyko23

Casual Client
E E.K T Terix3 tbh I'm not using the 3D nudebody file at all except for shai, i just use the texture one coz the 3d model have clipping issues with lots of costumes and underwears.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
H hyko23
Thats everyones choice to make, we don't have dev tools to make perfect models or create our own cut mask.
I tried in past to have the game load two models so you could swap them in game on will but i crashed on the skin tone selection. iIf it would be possible to replace dyes with skin tone but no idea if its possible or how. So i swap models via patcher depending what i want to use in game.

E.K

Potential Patron
I'll definitely look more into this, thanks for the guidance (Y)

It is not possible because armor is not changed, the reason is the custom body. The breasts were shrunk a bit to make space for nipples and this is the result, otherwise they would poke through.
So there's no way around it then? Shame:(

E.K

Potential Patron
E E.K T Terix3 tbh I'm not using the 3D nudebody file at all except for shai, i just use the texture one coz the 3d model have clipping issues with lots of costumes and underwears.
Care to elaborate a bit more? Does this mean the other classes except shai dont have nude bodies? I want to try this myself :o

hyko23

Casual Client
1583282595260.png

The Succession Outfit came out but... the axe and the shield isn't hidden in idle ;c
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 do you know the name of the axe and the shield so I can hide them while idle ? tkx ! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.