Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akmopowr

Avid Affiliate
Thanks Suzu, although that seems to deepen the mystery for this particular outfit (0145) as the partcutdesc has several entries and despite trial and error I can't expose the stocking :/

1582677491932.png

Thoughts?

Deleted member 162643

Potential Patron
What this post means
Do not delete this line
Means to disable this line.
Ok I will read these to learn how and report back. Thanks again!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thanks Suzu, although that seems to deepen the mystery for this particular outfit (0145) as the partcutdesc has several entries and despite trial and error I can't expose the stocking :/

View attachment 103077

Thoughts?
I've said it before but don't understand it so I will say it again.

Use a new partcut
I am writing a comment.

The cut type has the opposite effect. The effect is not to cut.
Restore path to original
It is easier to write armor that you do not want to cut.
You don't have to think.
I'm making a write line for the command.
Upper body mod, lower body mod, hand mod, foot mod, these four lines are made.

Deleted member 162643

Potential Patron
What this post means
Do not delete this line
Means to disable this line.

I disabled the line as you indicated previously, same issue persists though :( same clipped area as before and only on Shai

Yeah I have no idea what could possibly be off either, I used all of the files as intended.
When I use just the underwear button without an outfit or undewear in the pearl shop it looks like this.
I really appreciate you taking all this time to guide me through it, sorry it's being a pain.

Attachments

• 2020-02-25_20-18-19.jpg
    2020-02-25_20-18-19.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I disabled the line as you indicated previously, same issue persists though :( same clipped area as before and only on Shai
I am working fine.
A dedicated pac file is used for the na server.
You may have something missing.
I do not know

Deleted member 162643

Potential Patron
I am working fine.
A dedicated pac file is used for the na server.
You may have something missing.
I do not know

I finally got it working :)
Turns out total user error I kept commenting out the underup not underwear. Once I realized my goof it worked. Now properly nude using the underwear button but using the pajamas still keeps her clothes on and I'm cool with that.
I don't understand why having those lines not commented out works fine for every other character but that was the fix :)

Sorry for taking up so much of your time Suzu! thank you for all your hard work!

Yami

Potential Patron
Is there a way too maximaze the sliders for the lower body of the chacters like legs/butt? Just like in the resorepless mod, Sorry If this was already asked, and thanks in advance Ps: i'm using suzu's sliders

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Is there a way too maximaze the sliders for the lower body of the chacters like legs/butt? Just like in the resorepless mod, Sorry If this was already asked, and thanks in advance Ps: i'm using suzu's sliders
t2cdp0r.png

It is necessary to rewrite all the same parts including the face type below the bone param

dremlock

Vivacious Visitor
anyone know the file name or location for the ranger succession outfit?

I can't find it in Paz browser

ts54gh.png

rshth.png

Black Shadow

Avid Affiliate
Thank you very much Suzu for such a beautifully created body model and for helping me explain how to work with the partcutdesc file. I also express my deep gratitude to UndercoverPervert for his tools for editing the game client, thank you guys for your work, without all this I couldn’t do it myself Sorcerrer of my dreams.
picture209-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.