Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (3 Viewers)

Jeany

Casual Client
sweet that looks great, this is my current result so far still with cape xD

iozLdw0.jpg

E6ehIL7.jpg

flanneldude

Potential Patron
Should all the modified texture go straight into \\Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\texture ? I'm having some trouble with the dxt5 textures not showing up, (modified Le Vladian underwear and Witch tights don't seem to be displaying correctly). Do they need to be in a specific path?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Should all the modified texture go straight into \\Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\texture ? I'm having some trouble with the dxt5 textures not showing up, (modified Le Vladian underwear and Witch tights don't seem to be displaying correctly). Do they need to be in a specific path?
You need to put all the texture files in "\Black Desert Online\character\texture\" after you are done with the Meta Injector

flanneldude

Potential Patron
So, I'm getting a failure to patch in the texture name that I have for the Witch Karlstein robe:
pew_00_ub_0033.dds (not found)

The odd thing is that the damaged version patches in fine:
pew_00_ub_0033_dm.dds

This is for the NA client.

Does anyone know the correct texture name for NA? I have the character texture catalog downloaded, but I'm not certain of a reasonable approach to search through it to ID the file.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
So, I'm getting a failure to patch in the texture name that I have for the Witch Karlstein robe:
pew_00_ub_0033.dds (not found)

The odd thing is that the damaged version patches in fine:
pew_00_ub_0033_dm.dds

This is for the NA client.

Does anyone know the correct texture name for NA? I have the character texture catalog downloaded, but I'm not certain of a reasonable approach to search through it to ID the file.
Patch for pew_00_ub_0033_dm.dds and rename the undamaged texture to pew_00_ub_0033_dm.dds and do the armor swapping to the PWW_EW_UB_0033.PAC

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hey Blackfire, any news on berserker Grunil's armor paz file name?
Grunil is PGM_03_UB_0003.PAC
Untitled-2.jpg

It was a mistake in my slot file. I re-used the Sorceress comments so that's why its was written Grunil.

The reference in the first page for the Berserker's Grunil is still right, though:
Untitled-3.jpg

Nanori

Potential Patron
Did i made a mistake in this code ?

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PVW_02_UB_0002.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PVW_00_UB_0038.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

I dont understand why isn't working

GothGal71

Potential Patron
Patch for pew_00_ub_0033_dm.dds and rename the undamaged texture to pew_00_ub_0033_dm.dds and do the armor swapping to the PWW_EW_UB_0033.PAC

BlackFire? Could you kindly make me a transparent version of the Charles Rene with a patcher like you did here with the Transparent Kibelius Normal Edition (see below file)? Im totally inept at photoshop and such, and don't get me started on programming/making patches. :P

No rush, I know you are working on other projects and I appreciate all that you do here.

Attachments

irmof54

Potential Patron
Hi guys!

Anyone has Tamer's Karlstein armor texture (PBW_EW_UB_0033)?
I don't care whether it's original or modified version.
If you have one, I'd kindly appreciate your contribution!

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
BlackFire? Could you kindly make me a transparent version of the Charles Rene with a patcher like you did here with the Transparent Kibelius Normal Edition (see below file)? Im totally inept at photoshop and such, and don't get me started on programming/making patches. :P

No rush, I know you are working on other projects and I appreciate all that you do here.
I would also like this when you have time, or you could just tell us how it's done and I can go about doing it when I have time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.