Black Cobra mods (1 Viewer)

blackcobra

Content Creator
Moderator Edit: Black Cobra's mods have been copied over to the Resource system. Click here.

My first mods:basic nipples

wide.png
long.png
really_long.png
cone.png
long_skinny.png

View attachment long.swf
View attachment really_long.swf
View attachment wide.swf
View attachment cone.swf
View attachment long_skinny.swf

Nipples are hue-adjustable using the NippleHue mod. There may be a conflict with the hue adjustment mod and the breast size slider as the new nipples won't move with a breast size adjustment after a hue modifications on the breasts is performed (but works if breast size is modified before the hue).

I am working on a big areola version currently...

Template: Mod Template v0.96.4.fla

Many thanks to Faceless Faceless for the help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter Langton

Potential Patron
Nice job dude! Keep up the work. The really long nipples look a bit funky, but then again there's a mod replacing the nipples with dicks, and it's probably just my personal taste.

Faceless

Content Creator
Holy anorexia, Batman!

Also, if you're going to leave her chest alone like that, consider add some shading or tweaking the outline so that we can tell where her rib cage is supposed to be. As it is, she looks rather distorted.

Baron Dirt

Potential Patron
Nice work on the nipples there! Excellent! Will have to see if piercings work with those....

Think the skinny one looks a bit too rakishly thin and in need of a nice meaty diet ;-)

How about a curvy version so the breasts enhancing mods don't look too freakishly huge!

jarhead70

Potential Patron
Superb work.

Can I make a request to port those nipples so it can be loaded on vanilla SDT? I don't mind losing the controls to the nipple hue, as long as it follows the herSkin settings

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.