Bind/Grab Ryona in games? (1 Viewer)

Dark Clouds

Potential Patron
Anyone know any games that have enemies or traps or the like where your character gets caught in a bind-like fashion? Some examples:
20170417224123_2.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg
454.JPG

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Firstly Welcome to the forums

Well , Literally most of Ryona is consisting of grabs , so you can browse the games section here and you will find a lot of grabs that includes binding , From my memory there is the bearhug that Nillin received in Remember me from that Big bald guy boss fight

Do you mind telling me what are the second and third pics from ?

Dark Clouds

Potential Patron
Thank you!
Ah I see ^^; yeah I am a bit new to ryona, but what I see when I search are things like brutal beatings and executions (not really my thing; I like more the binding kind of aspect) but maybe I just didn't look enough to see others.

Second pic is from Dragon's Dogma and third is from Marvel Nemesis Rise of the Imperfects

Dark Clouds

Potential Patron
deception iv: the nightmare princess is a game based around traps so that might be worth looking into.

dark souls and bloodbourne have a lot of grabs in them, kinda like dragons dogma.

All resident evil games before RE7 are good for grabs, the ninja gaiden series, x-com 2 has a snake enemy that binds other characters, apart from that I'm out to be honest, I suppose what sort of thing your specifically looking for?

I'll be sure to look into those; thanks! Yeah i have all the dark souls games and xcom 2 as well. I guess what I'm specifically looking for is things like the snake enemy in xcom 2 that bind your character like being wrapped up/tied up and whether it inflicts damage or not as long as its like a bind is what I am looking for.

Like in monster hunter 4 there's this spider enemy that shoots webs at you and wraps up your character if you are caught in it, or in the first Dark Souls there's this squid enemy that can grab you with it's tentacles (see below)
tentacle1.JPG
tentacle2.JPG

Dark Clouds

Potential Patron
honestly mate i can only think of 2 other examples.
This one from dragons crown.
View attachment 73348

and this one from nioh.
View attachment 73349

sorry but that's all i got on this :(

Yep that's definitely the kind of stuff I'm looking for! Dang if only i had a ps3 for dragons crown. I only have PC and some nintendo consoles but thanks for the input!
EDIT: If anyone wants to post from any console that would be good too

Last edited:

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I plan to list some grabs for you , Just give me some time to remember them and i will give you a good list :)

I am also a big fan of grabs that makes the girls totally tied up

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Hi , Sorry for the late reply

Some Games I remember that has the grabs are

Remember Me has a bearhug when u fight the boss called KidXmas or something

Resident Evil 4 has a tight handgrab when u fight that Giant boss in the village

Resident Evil 5 has Uroborus Tentacles Wrapping and Irvin Boss Fight Wrapping

Batman Arkham Knight has enemies who do reverse Bearhug with shoulders included , Females in challenge mode are Batgirl , Catwoman and Harley Quinn

The Evil Within Julie Kidman DLC has an enemy who uses its clutches to totally bind Julie and then exploding along with her

I will try to remember more

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.