BDO Toolkit - A .NET modding library for Black Desert Online (4 Viewers)

onepkvn1

Potential Patron
The server said I have an unusual client and tell me to reinstore the entire game else I can't login
  • My BDO version is 1.3.0
  • My Meta Injector version is 1.4.1
  • My Resorepless version is 3.6f
  • I have used some custom bodies from suzu
  • I let Meta Injector decide the patching method
  • My region is JP
  • Client version not sure
  • I followed the instructions on the Resorepless Nude Mod page pretty close and launch through official JP launcher

Black Desert Screenshot 2023.06.02 - 20.05.23.86.png

Varlun

Potential Patron
I feel like this is going to be a dumb question, but I must ask for help. I feel that I followed all the instructions to the letter. But every time I launch the launcher, it detects the bad patch and forces a scan to correct it. If I then replace the file after the correction is made, and hit Start, the launcher disappears and the game doesn't launch. I tried the meta patcher, same result. Please help, I really want to get this to work.

Edit: Got it working. I just didn't read carefully enough. I missed the step about making the "files_to_patch" folder. If I hadn't asked for help, I wouldn't have figured it out on my own, though!

Last edited:

BearBear

Coder
Hello, I sponsored you but still can't see the download link for OpenBD. When I open it, it shows a 404 error. My GitHub account is: habixiong.

shadow6

Modder
Designer
Editor
hello guys i just start with BDO
i have problem with patch some paz files
BDO ToolKit installed
I use different version of Meta Injector. from 2.0e to that last one Meta patcher 1.1.0

i want patch bdss Attendance.bdss and attendanceoffset.dbss

and is no mater witch meta injector i use game just crash or stop after first movie with logo.

please give some advice

Regards
ShadoW

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.