[BDO] tan lines and pubic hair shape & colour "creator" [Photoshop Template] (1 Viewer)

TehPenguin

Content Creator
Gonna quote my post form before:
[...]
Choose DXT5 ARGB 8 bpp | interpolated alpha in the NVidia menu.
Save the .DDS file with the correct name (for example: pew_01_nude_0001 [ranger]) and then copy the file into your files to patch folder.

Run the MetaInjector.

Remember that you have either to disable the game completely or only modify textures that are not currently loaded in the game for it to work.

A nice way to do it w/o restarting the game is to switch characters and initiate the patcher as the game is loading.

You can also use the Resoreples Nude Mod if you replace one of the pubic hair textures in Paz\patcher_resources\texture\pubic_hair and then select the pubic hair variation in the Resoreples menu that you have replaced.

You do need to have the pubic hair pack installed before you do that.

I use resoreples because the patcher is quicker and I do it alot when creating and testing new presets.

EDIT: you still have to remove clothing via the mods as this will only change how a character looks naked and will not remove armor by default.

Let me know if you still have questions.

pyruk4

Vivacious Visitor
Gonna quote my post form before:

Let me know if you still have questions.
I saw that post too, but i did something wrong and didnt works.

Edit: i save on nvidia and stuff too, as u say, but i dont know the folder i think that i just miss something, nayway thx.

TehPenguin

Content Creator
Alright, I'm gonna make a quick rundown. Follow the steps and you should be fine.

1. set your preset (tan lines, pubic, color etc.)
2. [in photoshop] save as
3. [in photoshop] file name - copy the file name from the texture that you are using and delete EVERYTHING that's after 0001
ex.: pdw_00_nude_0001 dk => pdw_00_nude_0001​
4. [in photoshop] (still in the save as window) select format - D3D/DDS
5. [in photoshop] select where to save, preferably desktop, and save the file
you should now see the nVidia menu/tool​
6. in the drop down menu select DXT5 ARGB 8 bpp | interpolated alpha and click save
this will take a minute or two, depending on your computer​
6. navigate to your files to patch folder for MetaInjector, should be
Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch
7. copy the created .dds file from desktop into the files to patch folder
8. shut the game down
9. run MetaInjector, if in doubt how to do this refer to the forum page
10. run the game and you should be good to go

EDIT: added this to the first post

Last edited:

pyruk4

Vivacious Visitor
Alright, I'm gonna make a quick rundown. Follow the steps and you should be fine.

1. set your preset (tan lines, pubic, color etc.)
2. [in photoshop] save as
3. [in photoshop] file name - copy the file name from the texture that you are using and delete EVERYTHING that's after 0001
ex.: pdw_00_nude_0001 dk => pdw_00_nude_0001​
4. [in photoshop] (still in the save as window) select format - D3D/DDS
5. [in photoshop] select where to save, preferably desktop, and save the file
you should now see the nVidia menu/tool​
6. in the drop down menu select DXT5 ARGB 8 bpp | interpolated alpha and click save
this will take a minute or two, depending on your computer​
6. navigate to your files to patch folder for MetaInjector, should be
Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch
7. copy the created .dds file from desktop into the files to patch folder
8. shut the game down
9. run MetaInjector, if in doubt how to do this refer to the forum page
10. run the game and you should be good to go

EDIT: added this to the first post
Yes man, this was I talk about, works great now! THANKS A LOT!

EDIT by moderator: Deleted broken link.
2017_06_06_1077224.jpg

url]

Last edited by a moderator:

TehPenguin

Content Creator
Not sure why it didn't work, so I changed it to a link. Now if you click on the link the picture should open.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Thanks fleet! Any idea why one of his other posts doesn't show images? Seems like there are 3 of them there with the same "bug".

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Thanks fleet! Any idea why one of his other posts doesn't show images? Seems like there are 3 of them there with the same "bug".
Without knowing what post you are referencing, I can't research the cause. One post in this specific topic had a bad link that I can't trace. I've edited that post to delete the broken link.
Please use the REPORT function to report specific posts.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

TehPenguin

Content Creator
Without knowing what post you are referencing, I can't research the cause. One post in this specific topic had a bad link that I can't trace. I've edited that post to delete the broken link.
Please use the REPORT function to report specific posts.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Just 5 posts above your initial post, but now I can see you've edited that one as well. It wasn't edited when I asked the question, in my defense :D

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Just 5 posts above your initial post, but now I can see you've edited that one as well. It wasn't edited when I asked the question, in my defense :D
That post had one image that wasn't showing. When you said "Seems like there are 3 of them there with the same "bug"..." , I misinterpreted what you meant; I thought you meant a post with three images. The misunderstanding is entirely my fault.
Having said all that,I'll repeat myself. "Please use the REPORT function to report specific posts " when you notice a problem.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

TehPenguin

Content Creator
Not entirely misinterpreted because I really did mean that three images are missing. Even after you've edited it the posts looks like that to me:
x76r8O.jpg

As if you'd only edit out one broken link and the others were fine but somehow still not showing.
Will use the report function in the future, thanks! I just wasn't sure if it's not a bug on my side so I had to ask first.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Not entirely misinterpreted because I really did mean that three images are missing. Even after you've edited it the posts looks like that to me:
x76r8O.jpg

As if you'd only edit out one broken link and the others were fine but somehow still not showing.
Will use the report function in the future, thanks! I just wasn't sure if it's not a bug on my side so I had to ask first.

How strange. Only the one showed up on my screen, and the other two [U]still[/U] don't appear.
Oh, well, time to get back on topic.
Very respectfully,
fleet

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.