[BDO] tan lines and pubic hair shape & colour "creator" [Photoshop Template] (1 Viewer)

TehPenguin

Content Creator
4Q6oU5.jpg

UPDATE: I no longer play the game and thus have no way to test any potential changes/fixes to the template.

The lines look skewed on skinner bodies becasue I made this template with curvy bodies in mind. You can see the lines are concave rather than straight in order to look good on a curved body. As I said I no longer work on this template but you are more than welcome to alter it and post your version. If its well made and I actually come back to this forum anytime soon I might just post it as an update!

To make it work on a skinny body you have to create a new template(maybe just copy an existing one), delete all the curved lines and just straighten them up. It will probably take a few tries before it looks good but it shouldn't be more complicated than that.

This is a template I made because I like neatly cut pubic hair.

Current version: v.1.5.2
>>> Download Latest Version <<<

What does it do?
It allows you to easily edit female textures (not only to add pubic hair), each texture is marked with the classes it applies to.
It allows you to create your own variation or use included templates.
It allows you to easily change color of said hair to match everything else.
v.1.4 Update: now adds tan lines!

Included presets as of v.1.5:
20 pubic hair presets (19 of my creation, 1 provided by Suzu)
4 different bra tan lines
4 different panty sizes for the tan lines
3 different panty backs for the tan lines

Requirements
Basic knowledge of Photoshop
How either(or both) the Resorepless Nude Mod or the MetaInjector, both by the amazing BlackFireBR, work.
Nvidia Texture Tools for Adobe Photoshop or Intel® Texture Works Plugin for Photoshop (thanks to axellslade for the suggestion) to edit .DDS files.
Also, for alternative to Photoshop since, if you use gimp which loads psd
Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.

Extract dds to your C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\gimp\2.0\plug-ins folder.
after editing Export to save, Ctrl+Shift+E with settings:

If new to Gimp (it is a 100% Free alternative) during installation of GIMP uncheck fonts. to save on load time.

Do you hate seeing this?
VpRT4n.jpg
If so, this is something for you.

How does this work? Here's a quick rundown comprised of 11 quick steps to follow:
Follow the steps and you should be fine.

1. [in photoshop] set your preset (tan lines, pubic, color etc.)
2. [in photoshop] save as
3. [in photoshop] file name - copy the file name from the texture that you are using and delete EVERYTHING that's after 0001
ex.: pdw_00_nude_0001 dk => pdw_00_nude_0001​
4. [in photoshop] (still in the save as window) select format - D3D/DDS
5. [in photoshop] select where to save, preferably desktop, and save the file
you should now see the nVidia menu/tool​
6. in the drop down menu select DXT5 ARGB 8 bpp | interpolated alpha and click save
this will take a minute or two, depending on your computer​
7. navigate to your files to patch folder for MetaInjector, should be
Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch
8. copy the created .dds file from desktop into the files to patch folder
9. shut the game down
10. run MetaInjector, if in doubt how to do this refer to the forum page
11. run the game and you should be good to go

h9Hy2K.jpg

ShockedReflectingLaughingthrush.gif

giphy.gif
r2v9LE.jpg
5boRvU.jpg

OiX7YL.jpg

Ui0Qzv.jpg
XJvxud.jpg
64WnHd.jpg

Nz2P8O.jpg
Screenshots taken with Outfit and Other Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu
Feel free to share your own creations!
v.1.1: Added some new presets, tidied up the template and added some screenshot examples
v.1.2: Few more templates and a GIF! Now ain't that fancy
v.1.3: 3 more presets, updated GIF
v.1.4: tidied up existing presets (some random lines in wrong places), added a couple of new ones and added two versions of tan lines
v.1.5: cleaned up old tan lines and added some new ones - in total: 4 bras, 4 panty sizes, 3 panty backs
v.1.5.1: seems Kakao has changed what texture applies to what class.
pbw_00_nude_0001 is now Tamer only
phw_01_nude_0001 is now shared among the Valkyrie, Sorceress, Kunoichi and Maehwa classes.
This update only corrects what the textures are named and does not add anything new beside that. I also decided to upload updates only onto the download section of the forum and not in the thread anymore as it is redundant to have the same file in two places.
v.1.5.2: Either I messed something up or the game, but phw texture in the template created a seam around where the body and head textures connect. Fixed and tested.
Down here, these are old files! Download from the link at the top of the post!

Attachments

pubic hair template by tehpenguin.7z
35.4 MB · Views: 602

Last edited:

Elsindicalista

Potential Patron
And this files where i must drop it?

PD: i have edited the template, then i have DDS archive.how to apply (for example pew ranger DDS file) in order to see the changes in my client?

Last edited:

TehPenguin

Content Creator
Glad you like it, kimslf.

@Elsindicalista:
Choose DXT5 ARGB 8 bpp | interpolated alpha in the NVidia menu.
Save the .DDS file with the correct name (for example: pew_01_nude_0001 [ranger]) and then copy the file into your files to patch folder.

Run the MetaInjector.

Remember that you have either to disable the game completely or only modify textures that are not currently loaded in the game for it to work.

A nice way to do it w/o restarting the game is to switch characters and initiate the patcher as the game is loading.

You can also use the Resoreples Nude Mod if you replace one of the pubic hair textures in Paz\patcher_resources\texture\pubic_hair and then select the pubic hair variation in the Resoreples menu that you have replaced.

You do need to have the pubic hair pack installed before you do that.

I use resoreples because the patcher is quicker and I do it alot when creating and testing new presets.

EDIT: you still have to remove clothing via the mods as this will only change how a character looks naked and will not remove armor by default.

Last edited:

safetyseal

Potential Patron
This is totally awesome! My Kuno is so cute with her new tanlines. :3 Thank you for creating this!

My only suggestion is maybe improve the areola visibility under the tanlines? It's a tiny bit too light, making it look like there is no areola on lighter skintones. Minor grimace, though, it's a really great mod!!

Last edited:

TehPenguin

Content Creator
This is totally awesome! My Kuno is so cute with her new tanlines. :3 Thank you for creating this!

My only suggestion is maybe improve the areola visibility under the tanlines? It's a tiny bit too light, making it look like there is no areola on lighter skintones. Minor grimace, though, it's a really great mod!!

Please do share screenshots! I'm curious to see what other people do with that but it would also help me to understand how bad is the areola disappearing problem.
Also thanks for the suggestion! Will look into it and do an update once I'm happy with the results.

pyruk4

Vivacious Visitor
Glad you like it, kimslf.

@Elsindicalista:
Choose DXT5 ARGB 8 bpp | interpolated alpha in the NVidia menu.
Save the .DDS file with the correct name (for example: pew_01_nude_0001 [ranger]) and then copy the file into your files to patch folder.

Run the MetaInjector.

Remember that you have either to disable the game completely or only modify textures that are not currently loaded in the game for it to work.

A nice way to do it w/o restarting the game is to switch characters and initiate the patcher as the game is loading.

You can also use the Resoreples Nude Mod if you replace one of the pubic hair textures in Paz\patcher_resources\texture\pubic_hair and then select the pubic hair variation in the Resoreples menu that you have replaced.

You do need to have the pubic hair pack installed before you do that.

I use resoreples because the patcher is quicker and I do it alot when creating and testing new presets.

EDIT: you still have to remove clothing via the mods as this will only change how a character looks naked and will not remove armor by default.
Where do i see that nvidia stuff?

TehPenguin

Content Creator
Check the requirements in the first post. If you have everything set up properly the nVidia menu should pop up when you choose to save a file as .DDS

pyruk4

Vivacious Visitor
Check the requirements in the first post. If you have everything set up properly the nVidia menu should pop up when you choose to save a file as .DDS
oh, i see sry, but i need to know how to edit these files? Is there any already done to apply?

TehPenguin

Content Creator
Yes, the whole point of this thread is that I made a template where you can just choose from what I have already created. The only thing you need to know is how layers in photoshop work.

TehPenguin

Content Creator
Thanks for the suggestion! I never had issues with the nVidia tool so I'm gonna stick with it for now. You know - never change a running system.
I've edited the first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.