BDO - Body missing / Body clipping through outfit - Help Thread (1 Viewer)

bootytrap

Potential Patron
I've made a small change the the ramhorn Halloween costume and I'm seeing a body hole under the underwear. I tried the test of patching in an empty partscutdesc file and the hole is still there, so this must be an _ao issue. but the ramhorn textures (phw_10_*_0020) does not have any matching _ao files. It must be using an _ao texture from somewhere else, but I cannot figure out which one. I've tried using resorepless to remove all underwear, stockings, remove censorship=high but the whole is still there. Only when I remove all armor does the hole disappear, but I do not want full nudity.

How can I find the correct _ao file in this case?

Here's a pic of the problem:
1623190017018.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Do you use resorepless?
Or do you use only meta injector?
Which partcut are you using?
I can't answer without these details.
As far as the image is concerned, the problem can be solved by modifying the partcutdesc,xml.
I don't know the details you are using.
Most people who post here are the same.
So I won't answer.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The resorepless will remain unchanged.
Therefore, there is also a problem with the partcut that resorepless generates automatically.
The partcutdesc has also been modified in a big way.
It is wise to extract the original partcut first and rewrite it yourself.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The command to add is this
<File>1_Pc/13_PNW/Armor/10_Lowerbody/PNW_10_LB_0020.pac</File>

bootytrap

Potential Patron
The resorepless will remain unchanged.
Therefore, there is also a problem with the partcut that resorepless generates automatically.
The partcutdesc has also been modified in a big way.
It is wise to extract the original partcut first and rewrite it yourself.
I'm not using resorepless. I extracted the original partcut and edited it. I removed all PNW lines, but it does not fix this problem. I also commented out all lines of the partcut and it still doesn't fix the body hole.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
If you add a file command, it will not change unless you modify the related relation command.

bootytrap

Potential Patron
I found that this is actually a texture problem. It's as if part of the phw_10_lb_0020.dds texture is also used as an _ao or something. If I delete this portion of the texture, then the body hole goes away:

1624114659248.png

1624114909425.png

It's not perfect... Maybe there is some bug in the lb mesh for this underwear.

Yoshanai

Potential Patron
Hello

Some one can help me, i have a missing part with my corsair on envi bikini.

Thank You in advance.

1629319588272.png

1629442222383.png

Last edited:

killabilly

Potential Patron
I ran into this problem with the Mystics Makalu outfit...

2021-09-26_536961139.JPG

Where do I edit in partcutdesc.xml to tell it to exclude showing nude body on this outfit?

I'm currently using partcutdesc.xml 2021.8.1 version from the corsair/nova thread.

LightDesertYumi

Potential Patron
I'm currently using partcutdesc.xml 2021.8.1 version from the corsair/nova thread and a lot of costumes and amor clips on all my female classes, the breasts clip through everything. I am too inept and illiterate modidng/programming wise to fix it or don't even know how any help will be appereciated.

2021-10-01_1097196741.JPG
2021-10-01_1097201792.JPG
2021-10-01_1097272774.JPG

Akikumi

3D Artist
Modder
Designer
Hey! Please use this thread for discussion / problem solving in regards to body missing (hole) or body clipping through outfits.
I will start by sharing what i know.

I. Fundamentals
You will need the knowledge of the game file structure to find files and their location. This is needed to edit partcutdesc as well to prepare files_to_patch correctly. While Meta injector got the option to let the program decide it fails when there are multiple files with the same name (example slider customization files).

To acquire that knowledge sniff around using paz_browser, you can find it Black Desert Online Modding Tools also that thread contains useful information on modding.

Here is a dirty short :

Example of file containing model
PEW_00_UB_0010.pac
/\/\-------------- PEW - class name abbreviation
---------/\/\-------- UB - body part short, in this
-----/\/\----/\/\/\ -- 00 , 0010 - numbers specific to outfit

It Is a perfect post for learning!! congratulations ^^ I love it

"Now.. How we know armor/clothing numbers for change partcutdesc.xml?"

I searched all the webs and found nothing at all :(

greenwind202

Potential Patron
Hi what about missing nipple? I installed the mod via resorrpless, then after injecting the files_to_patch, all female classes had missed nipples. It appeared to be the same color as the skin. How can I fix this?

Thank you

greenwind202

Potential Patron
Hey, I know this isn't the right post but I couldn't find the zip file for it again, but is there anyway that you can assist me with add the guardian zip file. The nipples and vagina isn't showing up and the video I saw on it wasn't explained very well. Thanks.
How you fixed it?

later
IT's FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I replaced the old partcutdesc with this one

Edit: I've found the way to fix missing nipples, but the boobs seemed to be placed in a wrong location. It's a little bit lower than the previous file.

Attachments

partcutdesc(2021.8.1).zip
11.1 KB · Views: 200

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicknero

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
I'm having some clip throughs that don't seem to be remedied by the partcutdesc file.
Anyone have some insight of what I may be missing?

Bottom half of my DK Vespena is bleeding through:
View attachment 135494
I've added UB and LB but still no changes:
<BasicCutType Name="Dark Knight - Vespena">
<Path>1_Pc/15_PDW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PDW_10_UB_0033.pac</Path>
<Path>1_Pc/15_PDW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PDW_10_UB_0033_DM.pac</Path>
<Path>1_Pc/15_PDW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PDW_10_UB_0033_MUL.pac</Path>
<Path>1_Pc/15_PDW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PDW_10_UB_0033_MUL_NA.pac</Path>
<Path>1_Pc/15_PDW/Armor/10_Lowerbody/PDW_10_LB_0033.pac</Path>
<Path>1_Pc/15_PDW/Armor/10_Lowerbody/PDW_10_LB_0033_DM.pac</Path>
<Path>1_Pc/15_PDW/Armor/10_Lowerbody/PDW_10_LB_0033_MUL.pac</Path>
<Path>1_Pc/15_PDW/Armor/10_Lowerbody/PDW_10_LB_0033_MUL_NA.pac</Path>
</BasicCutType>

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
You can't make up your own BasicCutType names, because the game won't read those.
Use the existing ones (Upperbody, Lowerbody, etc) and place the correct lines within each existing group.
Also you're referring to files, so use <File> not <Path>

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
You can't make up your own BasicCutType names, because the game won't read those.
Use the existing ones (Upperbody, Lowerbody, etc) and place the correct lines within each existing group.
Also you're referring to files, so use <File> not <Path>
Wrong, you can make cut types, the cuts are defined in the pac, but what they cut is defined in partcutdesc with cut groups and relations, the groups can have no relations, in which case the only purpose is for those meshes to be cut (see "Nude" group), or it can have a relation in which it specifies "cut" which refers to other groups, i.e. "upperbody" group defines upperbody meshes, when any of those is used, and has a cut defined in the pac, the index of the cuts corresponds to the cuts defined in the relation, so if "nude" and "underwear" are defined as cuts in the "upperbody" relation, if a pac listed in "upperbody" has cuts defined, but only 1, it would only cut the body, if it has 2, it would cut the body and underwear, etc. You can make and customize these groups however you want, but we have no way to modify the cuts embedded in the pac, because I've yet to figure out how to translate the values inside to something that makes sense, my assumption was that it defines points for a shape and any mesh triangle that intersects with it is removed but the vectors did not make sense.

Nicknero

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
Wrong, you can make cut types, the cuts are defined in the pac, but what they cut is defined in partcutdesc with cut groups and relations, the groups can have no relations, in which case the only purpose is for those meshes to be cut (see "Nude" group), or it can have a relation in which it specifies "cut" which refers to other groups, i.e. "upperbody" group defines upperbody meshes, when any of those is used, and has a cut defined in the pac, the index of the cuts corresponds to the cuts defined in the relation, so if "nude" and "underwear" are defined as cuts in the "upperbody" relation, if a pac listed in "upperbody" has cuts defined, but only 1, it would only cut the body, if it has 2, it would cut the body and underwear, etc. You can make and customize these groups however you want, but we have no way to modify the cuts embedded in the pac, because I've yet to figure out how to translate the values inside to something that makes sense, my assumption was that it defines points for a shape and any mesh triangle that intersects with it is removed but the vectors did not make sense.
Yeah I realized after I wrote this that there were relations at the bottom of the file.
Which makes me believe that BasicCutTypes define the file paths of all the files that should be cut
And CutTypes are the singular files that get linked to those BasicCutTypes via those relations.

latuel

Avid Affiliate
hello.
i'm trying to edit the partcutdesc.xml.
i want to remove bodyhole only for a specific costume not for all costumes.
I can't find these(dk checkmate. pdw_00_ub_0229, pdw_00_lb_0229) in dsec.xml.
what can i do?

dk.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.