Assassin's Creed Series (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter PhoDacBiet
  • Start date
  • Watchers 9
P

PhoDacBiet

This is Ubisoft's follow-up to Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. It's supposed to be the final game in the Ezio trilogy. As fans know, a big addition to that game was the inclusion of multiplayer. I'm not an MP person in general, but I really enjoyed the modes in AC: B. And let's face it...it's got several female characters + stealth kill animations = good ryona potential. Mmmm the Courtesan FTW!

Anyway, here's a gameplay video of the MP in Revelations. The entire vid is played with a new female multiplayer character. Her design isn't as pretty/classy as the Courtesan's in AC: B, but whatever. Several nice kills were performed on her. Take a look.

Last edited by a moderator:

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Assassin's Creed III : Liberation

Ubisoft has revealed the title and gameplay details for the PS Vita's first Assassins Creed game.

Assassins Creed 3 will be released for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on October 30th however Assassins Creed 3: Liberation for the PS Vita will also be joining in on the fun by releasing on the exact same day as consoles.

First details on Assassin’s Creed 3: Liberation have been shared today from the latest issue of Game Informer. Developed by Ubisoft Sofia, Liberation’s storyline won’t connect to Desmond; instead it will offer a different look at the Assassin/Templar conflict. The events of Liberation are described as a propaganda tool by Abstergo which will have players experience a grey area of the conflict from the view of an assassin rather than a Templar.

Despite this change, the magazine clearly states Liberation has “true Assassin’s Creed gameplay” as the game takes place in open areas where you can run, climb, fight and explore the entire city of New Orleans without loading a new area.

Assassins+Creed++Liberation+PS+Vita.jpg

Set in New Orleans, Louisiana towards the conclusion of the French and Indian War between the years 1765-1780, Assassin’s Creed 3: Liberation follows a female assassin named Aveline, whom has a mixed heritage of French and Black. Aveline’s mentor is named Agate, whom is the leader of the assassins within New Orleans, but is also an escaped slave.

Wildlife like alligators will act as an environmental threat as they wait on the banks of the swamps and hide beneath the gloomy waters. Liberation will take players across the Gulf and into Mexico.

Assassins+Creed+3+Liberation+PS+Vita.jpg

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
i'm still bitter it isn't what 3 was going to be. Revolutionary War, Female assassin, BEN FRANKLIN AS YOUR INVENTOR.Total missed opportunity for awesome.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Assassins creed isn't the ideal series for ryona except for a few grabs from the guards as it is a real life Action adventure game based on some historical events mixed with fictional events so adding a female character to the past games won't make much ryona , but the new enviroment threats in this game could add a little more ryona to this game

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I have a small hope , As both this game and AC3 are coming at the same time then may be , may be we can get this girl as an unlockable/DLC costume in AC3

In ACII and ACB you could have Altair's costume/armor though you are still Ezio , I don't know if a whole gender switch can be done in AC3 If they wanted to include her as an extra costume but lets hope that

Porting this game to the PS3 as a HD collection is near impossible right now as that would kill and lower the image of PSVita a lot more than it is low right now for its lack of games so they wanted a lot of exclusives to make it stand in the market

Or we can hope that this game gets the same fate as AC Revelations were it was supposed to be a spin off 3DS exclusive but the plans got scrapped and was added to the main series.

On a side note : Is recording from PSVita a possible thing or we would see those Camera quality videos ?

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
I bought Vita on release day not reading about it much (wouldn't matter, wanted it anyway). Unfortunately, it doesn't allow for direct recording, you have to use a camera.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I bought Vita on release day not reading about it much (wouldn't matter, wanted it anyway). Unfortunately, it doesn't allow for direct recording, you have to use a camera.

So does it have an HD output or even AV output to be able to view it on HDTV or SDTV then records it with Recording devices ?

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Assassin's Creed III : Liberation -Any ryona in it?

Has anyone played this game to confirm if there is a ryona element in it or not ?

If it was really based on ACIII and the jungle setting then we expect a lot of wild animals attacks in addition to the alligators which was mentioned when the game was announced

So for those who had played the game , Is there a ryona in it at all ?

Atmey

Potential Patron
Well, I just got Vita last week, and I do have the game, but didn't play it yet, just beat AC3 days ago, I played it for about 20 minutes and I didn't see any ryona yet, I will post again if I see anything.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
I played about half of the vita version of this game and the only animals that I remember are crocodiles. I think it's like a one shot kill if they get to you while you are in the water. Don't recall any wolves or bears or any QTEs to speak of, to be honest. Then again, my memory is a bit hazy on the game. I can't even remember if you get a special death animation from the crocs...but even if there is, it won't be anything special.

The one thing that kind of stinks is that when you die, you get that crazy jumping camera view and those animus special effects that fill the screen. Although, I don't recall it being as obtrusive as the normal AC games, though those only had male main characters, so it didn't bother me there. In Multiplayer it got a bit annoying, though.

Still, looking forward to checking this out. Can't stand the small screen of the vita. Good to know this is not PS3 exclusive...probably going to pick up the PC version.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Ok, they just released a new trailer and it clearly shows a bear attacking Aveline. Whether it is part of the 'new content' or was also a part of the base vita game, I am not sure. But at least that probably means various animal attack QTEs.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I have finished the game , the game itself is great considering the fact that it is a port from PSVita , the graphic is great and can be compared to ACIII and the gameplay also play like the later entries in the series so it was a great port for its nature.

Aveline is such a beauty and she is very cute in her Lady Persona , she has 3 personalities in the game which are the Assassin , the slave and the lady and she is dressed nicely in all of them , like any other AC game you can purchase additional costumes for each persona but all of them are nearly a re-color of the costumes

As for Ryona in this game :

the attacks and animation is exactly like what you expect from an Assassin creed game and this game is nearly identical to ACIII , however I encountered some ryona in that game and they are 3 types until now

Soldier Grabs

Soldiers can grab you from behind if there is a shooter in the battle circle around you , As soon as the shooter draw his gun then a soldier near you may grab and trap Aveline using his weapon , So far I saw 2 types of that grab , one from the soldiers who hold a long rifle and the other is from a certain story character who holds a sword and he uses it to grab her from the neck and threaten her neck with the sword

I made an album for other photos for those grabs here

AC Liberation Grabs - Imgur

Alligators

Alligators can be found in the swamp and is encountered as a part of the main story , If Aveline failed in the QTE then the alligator would grab her by its mouth , trapping her between its teeth and then slams her to the ground , even though the attack itself doesn't have variations but there is variations in camera angles and it occurs randomly and as Assassin creed uses ragdoll engine then there is no constant outcome for the camera and sometimes no constant outcome for the way it attack Aveline so by using the ragdoll engine then the outcome everytime is different and it is either a good one with good animation and good closeups and camera angles or bad ones , I tried to put the great ones

I made an album for other photos for the alligator attacks here

AC Liberation Alligator - Imgur

The Bear

Ubisoft decided to make extra exclusives missions for the HD version and those missions are persona-specific meaning that there is 5 missions for each of Aveline persona and luckily one of them had Aveline go against a bear and more luckily she was in her lady costume in that mission , A group of men kidnaps her and she used the hidden blade to untie herself , then when she escape for their hideout she was welcomed with a surpirse which is a bear attacking her , If she failed in the QTE then the bear keeps punching/clawing her until she ran out of health and in that moment the bear begins to bite her fallen body and as I said in the previous alligator ryona , the ragdoll engine and the random variation of camera angles produces either good ones with good animation and good close ups or bad ones , so sometimes you will see the bear bites her neck , sometimes her chest/breasts , sometimes her belly , sometimes her waist and sometimes her legs , Here is some good pics that i got

I made an album for other photos for the bear attacks here

AC Liberation Bear - Imgur

The Ocelot

One of the additions of the HD version is the additions of new animals at the swamp other the alligator and they added the bear in the extra missions , So sometimes you will encounter an Ocelot that will run to attack Aveline as soon as it sees her , It will jump on her back tightly and starts biting her neck aggressively and when she runs out of health it will start to bite on her fallen body

Here is some pictures I grabbed for this ryona attack

Thats all what i found until now for this game , Hope if there is anyone who discovered new things , I will make a topic in the videos section that has ryona videos for both the bear and alligator attacks

- - - Updated - - -

I discovered new animal QTE , One of the additions of the HD version is the additions of new animals at the swamp other the alligator and they added the bear in the extra missions , So sometimes you will encounter an Ocelot that will run to attack Aveline as soon as it sees her , It will jump on her back tightly and starts biting her neck aggressively and when she runs out of health it will start to bite on her fallen body

Here is some pictures I grabbed for this ryona attack

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.