Assassin's Creed Series

Which is your favorite ryona in the AC Series?

• AC: Brotherhood

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • AC: Revelations

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AC III

• AC IV: Black Flag

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • AC Syndicate

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • AC Origins

• AC Odyssey

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

kubi mage

Avid Affiliate
You actually can perform finishers on civilians in Odyssey, it's just that you won't know which ones until you start a fight near them. If you're lucky they'll grab a weapon and then all you have to do is save them for last. Also if you get used to the story maker you can create a scenario where they replace normal soldiers and then you can assassinate them as well.

Older AC ryona... I remember one very specific part in AC1 that I loved which involved a party that devolves into chaos and in the group were a few belly dancers running around in a circle, giving you a rare easy chance to perform the vs. running assassinations on them. Aside from this part the only fun to be had in that game was carefully leading the women in the base to the outside, where the game no longer protects them from whatever you can do to them.

Beyond Infinite

Avid Affiliate
Love Elise design. Wish they would made her playable. This is also the start of the franchise where they introduce finisher moves upon player.

JP Otaku 42

Vivacious Visitor
Is anyone going to post stuff on AC Valhalla? I saw one of the death scenes on female Eivor and it was pretty brutal.

Top Bottom