Assassin's Creed Series (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter PhoDacBiet
  • Start date
  • Watchers 9

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
After watching the video uploaded in the youtube channel , there is another grab that can be done and it is executed by unarmed thugs who are in the streets , I guess they will only attack Aveline if she is in her lady costume

Who can't say no to a grab like this for a lady like that :)

I recorded a video myself in order to get some nice screenshots

Last edited by a moderator:

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Assassin's Creed Syndicate

According to Kotaku , it was leaked that in the newest assassin's creed game "Assassin's Creed Syndicate" that we will be able to play some story parts of the game as a female character called evie , it was also leaked that you can switch between her and the main male character in the free roam outside of main story missions

fbnWYk9.png

Sources: You Can Play As A Woman In Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

And based on the gameplay from yesterday then i see that fist fights are back in this game as it was absent in unity so we might expect some nice grabs

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
According to the gameplay video there are female enemies now. They even show off a female assassination target named Bloody Nora.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Enemies had a few special kill animations in Unity, but of course you could only play as Arno. Though there are points in the game where you have female companions that can be killed by the enemies. However, I was a little worried they had removed the enemy finishers for Syndicate because I saw an E3 vid where Jacob died, but he just fell to the floor with no special kill animation. Seeing this vid at least removed that worry.

I doubt that they would remove the kill animations if you lose as Evie, but then again, I have seen dumber things happen, lol. What kind of pisses me off is that apparently the outfit customization from Unity is being extremely trimmed down for this game. That sucks. Also, the combat animations look weird and stiff in the build they are showing off. Hoping they clean that up for release.

giugo

Swell Supporter
Evie Frie vs Lucy Thorne

Lucy Thorne takes a good beatdown here. Waitin' for some Evie fight club beatdowns compilation....

kubi mage

Club Regular
Not watching that since I'm not that far in the main game yet. I've just been running all over London looking for ways to get Evie messed up while occasionally doing missions :3

So far, the fight club stuff is nice but it's too bad that it fades out before the full animation can play. I suspect that the animations end with a kill which is why it stops short. Maybe later on the fight clubs become fights to the death so you can see the full beatdown? Hoping that's the case. Anyway I've found 4 different ways Evie can get finished off, three different fighters each have their own and one has a reversal finish. Hope there's more.

As for the regular stuff around town, normal thugs do have their own kill animations. I know everyone has a basic finish if you just let them wail on her, and some have reversal finishes if you attack them while they're guarding. However I've seen more that I'm not quite sure what causes them, maybe it has something to do with which direction Evie is facing when the finisher starts. Enforcers have a particularly brutal one where they force her to her knees and stab her through the neck.

As for the thugs, this year we have female zako so of course there's a lot to see there. Stealth kills, normal kills, reversal kills, double/triple/quadruple kills, and many differ by weapon (3 different weapons) and wall proximity. Or if you prefer the non-lethal variety there's still knockout holds and OTS carries. Also you can restrain them, shove them into carriages and take them across town for fun.

All in all Evie's a fox and I'm loving the game.

giugo

Swell Supporter
And the good Saikan starts to destory the cute Evie...man, those finishers are brutally sexy!!

Rag40

Swell Supporter
So I finally got around to playing this game and it was actually kind of decent. Still upset that the modern day is gutted and that they still haven't reimplemented the competitive multiplayer which I enjoyed and was unlike anything else out there.

Regarding ryona elements, I thought Evie was awesome and some of her outfits were really nice looking. The finishing moves were pretty good, though they were let down by both the stupid camera that shoots into the sky and the horrible ragdolls. Some of the enemies seem to do something with your body after the kill animation plays, but you can't see it because of the camera. I think the cops are supposed to drag your character off, but we can't see it happen. I wonder if a PC mod can help with that...?

kubi mage kubi mage
The enforcer is the cane-sword enemy type, right? I can't seem to get the kill you are referring to where he forces Evie to her knees and stabs her in the neck. I can only get the one from his normal attack where he just uppercuts her and the other one from his counter attack where he spins her through the air. How often does that animation play for you?

R RyonaDamsels
Nah, unfortunately there is no kill or grapple animation that resembles a bear hug. The closest you can get is from the large Brutes who lift Evie by the neck during two different animations.

But yeah, enjoyed playing through this game. I wonder what we can expect from the Jack the Ripper DLC. Will they actually give him unique moves or just make him a generic enemy? The fact that they made Lucy Thorne and Crawford Starrick share the same moves does not bode well, though, lol.

kubi mage

Club Regular
The enforcer is the cane-sword enemy type, right? I can't seem to get the kill you are referring to where he forces Evie to her knees and stabs her in the neck. I can only get the one from his normal attack where he just uppercuts her and the other one from his counter attack where he spins her through the air. How often does that animation play for you?

It's fairly rare but it's certainly real. I usually got it when Evie was off-center during the final blow, a bit off to the enemy's side. Otherwise I still have no idea exactly what triggers it. There's still some stuff I have no idea how to trigger, like the shank kill that some blighters can do with the knife, and the wall finishers that the Fryes can do (which are awesome but don't seem to happen much at all for whatever reason).

Yes I'm fairly annoyed by the "desynchronized" screen as well. I was able to glitch it a couple of times though; not exactly sure how, but when it happened Evie's body stayed on the screen and the desync effect was suppressed for a few seconds.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Oh, I definitely believe you, hah. I also can't figure out what constitutes the different kill animations. Most of the time the knife wielders will just stab you once in the chest, but sometimes they do that multiple body stab animation. Seems kind of random.

And yeah, the desynchronization screen is annoying. Sometimes if you are near a wall you can mess with the view, but it doesn't work that well. I will say this, though. I was able to get a decent view of the dragging animation from one of the guards during the Helix mission and it seemed glitched. I saw him walking away with his arm down as if he was dragging a body, but there was no body. It was silly looking. I don't know if it's always glitched like that or I just got unlucky the one time I had the camera properly placed.

Oh well, hopefully we get some cool stuff in the Jack the Ripper DLC.

kubi mage

Club Regular
Well I finished the game and another one on the list, I never figured out how to get Starrick do the mounted punches near the end of this video (5:30):

I spent over an hour in the final battle trying to trigger it and it just wouldn't happen. So frustrating.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
So with the PC version coming in a few hours , is there any exclusive enemies in Jacob story that are doing special attacks so therefore we can hopefully mod evie into it or there is no exclusive enemies in Jacob story

Rag40

Swell Supporter
@kubi
Yeah, Lucy Thorne can also do those mounted punches. It fires off sometimes if they finish you during the close-up combo/QTE thing that both of them do. But it was by far the rarest animation of the possible three. And once again, the animation keeps playing, but you can't see what happens because of the camera. Great animation while it lasts, though.

@Boundy
Unfortunately, while there are a bunch of unique templar characters that Jacob gets to assassinate, I don't think they would have any unique attacks. Enemy variety really is the weakest part of the game, in my opinion. Just very limited in that regard, and it offers no real challenge whatsoever. Definitely something I would love to see improved. If Jack the Ripper is just some generic fighter, I will be upset.

Jacob does get to pose as a dead body during one of his assassination missions, so maybe that would be kind of cool to see Evie do that.

kubi mage

Club Regular
R RyonaDamsels Nothing all that unique unfortunately, though some fun might be had by replacing enemies or innocents with her. Then you could do captures, chokeholds and carries on her, and see her captured. And at least you'll probably be able to swap out her outfit for inaccessible ones like her fight club attire or ball gown.

R Rag40 Well at least I know I don't need to get back to the final battle to try again, since it's much easier to replay the Lucy Thorne fight.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Ubisoft had released a trailer for Jack the Ripper DLC which will be released in 15 December for Consoles and 22 December for PC and the good news that hopefully leads to better ryona moments is that main playable character of the DLC is Evie Frey ... or should I say MILF Evie Frey :D as the DLC takes place 20 years after the events of the main game so she could be in her 40's of 50's in the DLC

Here is the Trailer

And here is a pic of MILF Evie Frey , she still looks attractive :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.