Archeage: Realistic Vaginas for nude mods (1 Viewer)

Exgenesis

Content Creator
Archeage: Alternate Pubic Textures for EddyBoy and Pufferfish v1.02

All, - changed the title of the thread to eliminate a some late night hubris.

I put together a slightly more realistic vagina for the nude mods Eddieboy and Pufferfish, now version 1.03. You can easily swap my image for theirs (but back their work first in case you decide you don't like my initial version. Hopefully this version will address much of the earlier issues. :-)

At present, only works with Nuians.

Archeage Alternate Pubic Textures for (mini-mod) for Pufferfish or Eddyboy's nude mods.

Coming Soon, v1.03
-enhanced normal map, better than 1.02
-additional pubic detail

candlelight.png waterfall.png
Candlelight (v1.03) Waterfall (v1.03)
Nuian Pubic 1.03 (7z)
Nuian Pubic 1.03 (rar)

Alternate Nuian Vagina v1.02
-more natural color alterations
-improved coloration for pale skin
-new normal map

Hip Shots

v1.02.png

pportrait.png twilight.png candlelight.png
-------dawn----------candlelight
Downloads

Nuian Pubic v1.02 (7z)
Nuian Pubic v1.02 (rar)

Enjoy! Thanks to everyone who tested out these textures.

Once again, thanks to Eddy and Puffer for being generous with their textures.

Usage:

Drop these in the /female/nuian/ folder of the nude mod you are using (after backing up the originals in case you want to switch back). Then rerun the installer.

enjoy!

-exgenesis

Last edited by a moderator:

Exgenesis

Content Creator
Where is the download link?

I just received permission from Eddy and Puffer to release any textures (which were derivative works of theirs at once point or another) so I will be doing some final touchups and releasing the texture download when I get one that I am happy with....

Thanks for the inquiry!

-exgenesis

Note: If you want this texture set, specifically ask for it right now since its 1.0 and the majority of the community things is just plain bad.

Ryux

Casual Client
um ... there is nothing that shocks you? I do not usually criticize the work of others, but there are clearly a problem ^^ the color of the vagina is too different from the rest. After that, I don't know, it may be desired?

maximusa

Avid Affiliate
All,

I put together a slightly more realistic vagina for the nude mods Eddieboy and Pufferfish. You can easily swap my image for theirs (but back their work first in case you decide you don't like my initial version

At present, only works with Nuians.

Enhanced Realism mini-mod (Vagina's for Archeage)

Shaved Nuian Vagina v1.0 (pre-release)

View attachment 22187

Rear View

View attachment 22188

Features

*Updated normal map for clitoris and labia
*Based off of Pufferfish and Eddieboy Textures, Tim May derivatives
*Texture Swap. Simply copy the new normal map and new texture map to the nude folder of either respective mod.
*Optional bat file modification in the works.

Release
v1.0
Pending Approval from either Eddy or Pufferfish, or advice from moderators regarding Tim Mae variants.
*PMs sent.
*If I am unable to reach Eddy or Puffer, I will go ahead with a full retexture, possibly get a copy of poser and do a custom fresnel effect on the skins and offer some different nipple colors and sizes, etc.

v1.1
*enhanced texture and normal map improvments
*More races

Feedback Welcome

-exgenesis
ty for you for give us reallistic vaginas u_U

nudeseeker

Casual Client
What's this? It looks weird man, I see is only a weird pubic added to the vagina. Check pufferfish's page 10 from that screenshots it looked more like a vagina. I know you want to make that parts more realistic looks but please don't make it looks too weird lol. No offense about your madding skills bro. You did an awesome work on eddy's mods with those bikini.

Exgenesis

Content Creator
What's this? It looks weird man, I see is only a weird pubic added to the vagina. Check pufferfish's page 10 from that screenshots it looked more like a vagina. I know you want to make that parts more realistic looks but please don't make it looks too weird lol. No offense about your madding skills bro. You did an awesome work on eddy's mods with those bikini.

I tend to agree. That's why I am delaying the release until its something I am happy with.

- - - Updated - - -

um ... there is nothing that shocks you? I do not usually criticize the work of others, but there are clearly a problem ^^ the color of the vagina is too different from the rest. After that, I don't know, it may be desired?

Yep, there are definite issues. One of those reasons was because I wanted to improve upon the textures and normal map in v1.1. Good news is that when I do get something that I the community overall is satisfied with, I have permission to release it. Thanks Eddy and Pufferfish.

If v1.0 looks wierd, that's not entirely unexpected. I did not have permission at that time to enhance any existing textures by Eddy or Puffer. Now that both Eddy and Pufferfish have given me their full support, I can use their textures and make slight modifications.

Thanks for your feedback. Consequently, I decided not to release v1.0 last night even before I checked these forums today, because I wanted to give Eddy and Puffer time to respond :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! Wish me luck with more anatomical correctness!

Exgenesis

Content Creator
Sure, take your time bro. We'll wait for your final version.

Thanks!

I suppose that a good starting point for 1.1 is to provide a range of choices. Modding this stuff is a lot like virtual plastic surgery.

So as I really put some time and effort into this, I thought I would post my reference images. I'm still not decided on which one I want to release at version 1.1. Perhaps some community feedback will help me make up my mind.

The following image comes from a plastic surgery website (IRL this is sort of the buffet you get to choose from if you want a designer vagina (I'm not making this stuff up). Once I decide which one for each race, I will do one race first. Then follow with incremental versions where I add other races based upon your feedback - or ones that I choose deliberately.

great-wall-vagina1.jpg

Personally, speaking from experience, I tend to like them all :-)

My person preference at this point for nuians is this:

9664258.0.jpg

It will take some time not to do a rush job (I created the last texture (1.0) in fours hours, and we are really looking at about two-to-Four weeks of detail work (due to my skill level), considering all the df and ddns). If you remember, from my TESO threads, I am a novice texture artist. But I have enough experience with poser (4+years) to do a good job if I get the right software and take my time.

Feel free to voice your opinion and it might affect my final version (technically, modding is never a democracy but I do want your feedback - I promise).

Thanks again for all your feedback! I'm glad so that so many folks voiced up at 1.0 because that's what I hoped for. Together, we will design the mods that we love. And we won't stop, until our community is happy. Unless I fail. And if that happens, I will move on. I picked Archeage because I need to get my advanced texturing skills back and I have a golden parachute: If I fail, you got Eddy and Puffer and no harm done or expectations were unrealistically raised like I did with my failed TESO mod Fail...

Carry on GVZ and thanks for your patience.

Since I've aready designed the textures that I like -- yes. the 1,0 textures -- (i.e. they are pretty much spot on from my saved pictures - don't ask, not sharing the photos:-P) now I can go about the business of pleasing the rest of you :=)

ChrisJuggalo

Potential Patron
So far I'd like to say you are doing an awesome job. Impossible to please everyone all the time. Vaginas come in all shapes and sizes just like penises, breasts and so on. We all have our own personal preference just do what you like and perhaps include a couple options.

Exgenesis

Content Creator
So far I'd like to say you are doing an awesome job. Impossible to please everyone all the time. Vaginas come in all shapes and sizes just like penises, breasts and so on. We all have our own personal preference just do what you like and perhaps include a couple options.

Thanks for the kind words Chris. That said, I am working to correct the defects identified by the community thus far.

flashone

Potential Patron
ScreenShot0318.jpg ScreenShot0316.jpg
Here are 2 screen shots of modding done by Exgenesis. I only applied the .dds files to a existing nude mode. The pic on the left is with Eddyboys nude mod & the pic on the right is Puffers. It was very easy to apply and I think it looks better than before. I would like to see a shaved version and maybe some other appearance types. Thank you for your great work. I look forward to see what else you have in mind.

Pufferfish great nude mod
Eddyboy great nude mod
Exgenesis great texture improvement

Attachments

• mychose.jpg
    mychose.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 504

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
An update for this mod would be great! Tried applying the StarkNaked version of this mod last night and it worked, but not for the new races and the body textures did not match the face textures of the elf race and human race. The cat race, sorry forget the name, seemed to be working fine in character creation. That's as far as I got before the servers shut down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.