ArcheAge Nude Mod: Age of Naturalism (1 Viewer)

jameswoods

Potential Patron
Game went to Kakao and now "can't find game_pak" when trying to install the mod. It has been working fine before the switch to Kakao. Any fix for this?

BoobsLover

Casual Client
I got into the game 2 weeks ago and didn't even know I was going to migrate to new server. It was a total surprise. Many players were not happy to have to start all over again and have lost all their belongings accumulated for years, with work and money. As for the mod I have no idea if it will work in this new version. Theoretically yes but maybe the anticheat or installation path of the files have changed. That's why the installer doesn't work anymore.Perhaps this new version of the game is more friendly with mods and new nude patches emerge, although the game is already old and is forgotten by modders for being difficult to edit the textures of the characters. Do not think anyone will update this installer to the new version.

nexayo4404

Potential Patron

Attachments

• photo_2021-12-07_03-36-02.jpg
    photo_2021-12-07_03-36-02.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 184

BoobsLover

Casual Client
As i say the mod works yet with this version of the game.
I used this installer that i modified and works.

2021-12-11 14_48_24-Greenshot.png

is only installer. the nude texture you choose of the mod that you like.

Follow the instructions in the old post.

Remember : A-L-W-A-Y-S backup the game_pak file and edit the batch file to new path of instalation.

coment here if works for you.

nexayo4404

Potential Patron
As i say the mod works yet with this version of the game.
I used this installer that i modified and works.

View attachment 130005

is only installer. the nude texture you choose of the mod that you like.

Follow the instructions in the old post.

Remember : A-L-W-A-Y-S backup the game_pak file and edit the batch file to new path of instalation.

coment here if works for you.
Hello, sorry for late respond
I followed all instructions and get this error... ArcheRage still unbeatable for me :(
Can i change this stupid signature or how to fix it?
1640965606471.png
And are u sure we have chat about same client? I mean ArcheRage private server. With "R", before "age"

BoobsLover

Casual Client
Hello, sorry for late respond
I followed all instructions and get this error... ArcheRage still unbeatable for me :(
Can i change this stupid signature or how to fix it?
View attachment 131689
And are u sure we have chat about same client? I mean ArcheRage private server. With "R", before "age"
I googled and found nothing about some version of the game called ArcheRage. Isn't it just the server name?

I see a lot of modders giving up on making mods for this game because it's complex to edit textures. your image shows that a mod texture error appears which is incompatible with the original file.

Have you tried installing another mod to see if this happens with all mods in this version of the game?

nexayo4404

Potential Patron
I googled and found nothing about some version of the game called ArcheRage. Isn't it just the server name?

I see a lot of modders giving up on making mods for this game because it's complex to edit textures. your image shows that a mod texture error appears which is incompatible with the original file.

Have you tried installing another mod to see if this happens with all mods in this version of the game?
ArcheRage - Private Archeage server, like pirate version, with unlocked premium and custom things, like green gryphones etc.
Yes, i tryed all mods :[

BoobsLover

Casual Client
ArcheRage - Private Archeage server, like pirate version, with unlocked premium and custom things, like green gryphones etc.
Yes, i tryed all mods :[
So I think the problem is in the version of the game that is used on the server.
Maybe the launcher or some modification to the game pak made by the server is preventing the installation of the mod.
I tested on the newer version of the game all mods worked normally.
So in that case I don't know what to do.
Try other installers.
I saw some different. Or you may have already tried them.

nexayo4404

Potential Patron
So I think the problem is in the version of the game that is used on the server.
Maybe the launcher or some modification to the game pak made by the server is preventing the installation of the mod.
I tested on the newer version of the game all mods worked normally.
So in that case I don't know what to do.
Try other installers.
I saw some different. Or you may have already tried them.
I think for this we need new version of instaler, specifically for this client :(

Sternheiler

Potential Patron
Wie kriege ich raus was für eine Version ArcheAge heute hat und wie kann ich die Nackt-Mod installieren?

Kann mir dabei jemand helfen? Von Programmieren oder umschreiben von Dateien hab ich leider keine Ahnung..

Ich möchte gerne die Harani nackt spielen, weil sie mir am besten gefällt und am besten noch rasiert ;)

Und welche Mod brauche ich dafür??

MfG Sterni

EDIT by MODERATOR, added Google translate:
How do I find out what version ArcheAge has today and how can I install the nude mod?
Can somebody help me with it? Unfortunately I have no idea about programming or rewriting files.
I would like to play Harani naked because I like her best and she's best shaved ;)
And which mod do I need for it?
Kind regards, Sterni

Last edited by a moderator:

BoobsLover

Casual Client
Wie kriege ich raus was für eine Version ArcheAge heute hat und wie kann ich die Nackt-Mod installieren?

Kann mir dabei jemand helfen? Von Programmieren oder umschreiben von Dateien hab ich leider keine Ahnung..

Ich möchte gerne die Harani nackt spielen, weil sie mir am besten gefällt und am besten noch rasiert ;)

Und welche Mod brauche ich dafür??

MfG Sterni

EDIT by MODERATOR, added Google translate:
How do I find out what version ArcheAge has today and how can I install the nude mod?
Can somebody help me with it? Unfortunately I have no idea about programming or rewriting files.
I would like to play Harani naked because I like her best and she's best shaved ;)
And which mod do I need for it?
Kind regards, Sterni
The mod works in latest version, the mod textures are old but still working. Just download the mod and do like described on readme file. Any problems write here.

Sternheiler

Potential Patron
Ich gebe es offen und ehrlich zu.. Ich bin zu dumm, dass ich den Mod nicht zum Laufen bekomme.. was mache ich falsch??

For some other games that you install, there are already direct mod folders available where you can unpack the mods directly, which is unfortunately not the case with ArcheAge and would make things a little easier for me.. so I don't know how to do that you install the nude mod for ArcheAge. I would especially like to play Harani shaved naked because I like this character best ;)

Last edited:

BoobsLover

Casual Client
Just unzip, put all files of download inside your Archeage folder, run nudemod.bat and follow on screen instructions.

Sternheiler

Potential Patron
many thanks for the help. I have no idea what I did wrong, but it works great now. Great mod ;)

Which mod and setting do I need so that I can also see the other players naked?

Last edited:

BoobsLover

Casual Client
many thanks for the help. I have no idea what I did wrong, but it works great now. Great mod ;)

Which mod and setting do I need so that I can also see the other players naked?
this mod only changes the underwear of characteres. only way to see other players nude are if they are using their char with underwear too.

Theres another mod that make all the NPCs naked, but others players no

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.