Archeage nude mod for dwarf females ( shaved ) (1 Viewer)

Elyann

Casual Client
Hi,
I recently picked up this game and happened to look for adult mods related to it but sadly all I could find were either outdated mods or non complete mods ( as they left out some of the races or did not provide shaved / unshaved textures for all of them ) .

I'd obviously rather have a full working well made mod for all races but since this is a humble request made to whoever might like to pick it up I'm going to limit myself to ask for a nude mod ( shaved if possible ) for my character's own race and gender ( dwarf female ) .

ScreenShot0009.jpg

Thank you very much in advance.

Quaren

Content Creator
Original request for texture creator here. I picked up another project and kinda....sorta...forgot to get back to the texture artist who helped me. Let me verify what I did with those files.....

That being said, if someone wants to create textures, I'm more than happy to do the technical hoo hah of working them into the existing mod. Archeage is a little temperamental about being modded.

-Q

EDIT: Huh. I have shaven Warborn textures that actually look really good... I looked at what my last helper did and there were no proper textures there, so I feel slightly better about that.

Lemme see what I have that I haven't incorporated into the mod before looking in to this. What version of ArcheAge are you running? If you're running 5.0, my mod is NOT supported in 5.0. Users have reported crashing on trying to load in and I don't have the necessary files to try and fix it.

EDIT x2: RIGHT! I did update everything with what I had. I just never got back to the artist that I was working with. Felldude Felldude We spoke before about this and you did the normals and they were good. Any chance you could do the whatever-ones-we-actually-see? Sorry I never remember which word goes with what map. Diffuse?

Last edited:

Elyann

Casual Client
Lemme see what I have that I haven't incorporated into the mod before looking in to this. What version of ArcheAge are you running? If you're running 5.0, my mod is NOT supported in 5.0. Users have reported crashing on trying to load in and I don't have the necessary files to try and fix it.

I have no idea of what version I'm running....as I said I picked up the game just a couple of days ago....I still haven't looked into its version nor I know where to find it atm.

Quaren

Content Creator
I have no idea of what version I'm running....as I said I picked up the game just a couple of days ago....I still haven't looked into its version nor I know where to find it atm.

If you're running the official client you're probably in 4.5, I think. AFAIK 5.0 has not dropped in the NA client just yet, but it's coming. Once it does the mod will no longer work.

That being said, there are unshaven textures for the Dwarf in the version of the mod I linked in my first post, and they do work in 4.5 and before.

Elyann

Casual Client
If you're running the official client you're probably in 4.5, I think. AFAIK 5.0 has not dropped in the NA client just yet, but it's coming. Once it does the mod will no longer work.

That being said, there are unshaven textures for the Dwarf in the version of the mod I linked in my first post, and they do work in 4.5 and before.
Thank you very much about it but I kinda wanted shaved textures .
I am not playing on official servers mostly cause my friends preferred to pick a private one so I guess the mod should work here anyhow.

Quaren

Content Creator
Thank you very much about it but I kinda wanted shaved textures .
I am not playing on official servers mostly cause my friends preferred to pick a private one so I guess the mod should work here anyhow.

Private servers should be on even older versions. As for the textures, we'll both just have to wait on an artist.

USA_Ham

Potential Patron
Private servers should be on even older versions. As for the textures, we'll both just have to wait on an artist.
Hey Quaren, just like this guy, I'm playing on a private server (It's currently on v3.0), but when I run the installation process for the same mod (DL'd it from NudePatch), it gives me this message: "Error: problems with input file number 0, can't write 349656 bytes." Any solutions?

Last edited:

Quaren

Content Creator
Hey Quaren, just like this guy, I'm playing on a private server (It's currently on v3.0), but when I run the installation process for the same mod (DL'd it from NudePatch), it gives me this message: "Error: problems with input file number 0, can't write 349656 bytes." Any solutions?

I'll direct you here, but I'll need screenshots of what you're doing to try and determine what's wrong. It sounds like you're pointing it somewhere it doesn't like.

USA_Ham

Potential Patron
I actually found out recently that they possibly have some kind of script encoded into the software that prevents the use of any mods whatsoever, so there's no use trying... Unless you might know of a way to bypass that...

Quaren

Content Creator
I actually found out recently that they possibly have some kind of script encoded into the software that prevents the use of any mods whatsoever, so there's no use trying... Unless you might know of a way to bypass that...

Depends on how it works, which I don't know, so I couldn't tell you. Also I just reread your original post, and that old patch doesn't work. Mine's a little more complicated and works better so try the one linked back where I pointed you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.