ArcheAge Nude Mod: Age of Naturalism (2 Viewers)

bleaksky20

Potential Patron
Maybe someone can help me out here. I am running the .bat and the path is not being found. Here is what I'm typing in "D:\Games\Glyph\Games\AAUnchained\Live" without the quotes.

Gul

Potential Patron
Can someone confirm that this mod still work with the official release of ArcheAge Unchained, and that the mod is okay with Easy Anti Cheat without getting you ban?

Gul

Potential Patron
For that problem, I installed Teamviewer on my computer and on my cellphone, I start my game an hour or two before getting home so I could play (almost) right away.

Wes102

Potential Patron
Maybe someone can help me out here. I am running the .bat and the path is not being found. Here is what I'm typing in "D:\Games\Glyph\Games\AAUnchained\Live" without the quotes.
View attachment 98278

I got the same problem as him, I type in what i need and get an ''game.pak not found refer to the readme''
I'd appreciate it if someone could help me

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
Hey everyone i just picked archeage back up after many years i was around near the start and helped make all the armors invisible way back then, im planing on doing it all again! But i for the life of me cant remember how i did it back then =P i know i had to extract the game pak and change text files for every item in the game. but i cant remember how to extract them and what to change the text to once i figure that all out again i will go through and change every item to be invisible once again.

if anyone knows how to extract the game_pak please let me know thanks =D

i seem to have extracted the game_pak now i just have to find out how to make the armors invisible and import them into the game after i figure that out ill spend the next few days/weeks not sure how long it will take making all the armors invisible.

well ive given up i cant figure out how to get them impoted back in so ima drop it.

Last edited:

Asadasa

Potential Patron
Hi all! the mod works on ArcheRage? i was trying but i can't make it work...
btw, great work, i test it on ArcheAge and works perfect :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.