ArcheAge Nude Mod: Age of Naturalism (1 Viewer)

Quaren

Content Creator

I already tried editing the configuration. The config file does not store hex data, it stores I believe ANSI, maybe Unicode. Can't remember. Whatever the case those hex addresses translate into characters that the config's format doesnt know how to handle, so it can't work.

Give me some time to try and look in to it. Like I said it may just be as simple as changing those bytes with a hex editor.

Quaren

Content Creator
Did Quaren Quaren find out if the hex issue can be fixed for ArcheRage?

I've been incredibly busy, and have not had the chance. This is honestly the first chance I've had to even log into the forums in a few weeks. I have some off time coming up soon and I plan to look at it then.

I'm sorry for the delay.

P

Phantom

I've been incredibly busy, and have not had the chance. This is honestly the first chance I've had to even log into the forums in a few weeks. I have some off time coming up soon and I plan to look at it then.

I'm sorry for the delay.
I want the nude mod so bad that I used a hex editor to try to figure it out myself and I don't understand the first thing about coding XD I failed miserably but It was a fun way to kill time. Probably be best to wait on you to figure out a solution for the rage version <3

Last edited by a moderator:

jammerg55

Potential Patron
Well, i broke down and modified the game_pak file manually but i couldnt find the actual nude skin asset.
so i got a naked barbie.

D_S

Avid Affiliate
Trying to get this to work with ArcheRage private servers but no love. Broken it down to its components and seems the compression utility is denying it for an unrecognized checksum? I'm not familiar enough with the software, it there a switch to manually override the checksum test?

<code>
c:\NP>.\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\bin\ArcheageScript.run c:\ArcheRage\Working\game_pak .\files\nud

QuickBMS generic files extractor and reimporter 0.5.15b (64bit test)
by Luigi Auriemma
e-mail: aluigi@autistici.org
web: aluigi.org

- REIMPORT mode enabled!
- open input file c:\ArcheRage\Working\game_pak
- open script .\bin\ArcheageScript.run
- set output folder .\files\nude

offset filesize filename
------------------------------

- signature of 4 bytes at offset 0x0000000000000000 doesn't match the one
expected by the script:

this one: "±æÖ"
1e f1 91 99 ....

expected: "WIBO"
57 49 42 4f WIBO

- 0 files reimported in 0 seconds
</code>

Last edited:

BlackFlame

Potential Patron
shoot. i hope Unchained doesn't have this issue. it's already been said that there will be no modding allowed.
I dont think it'll be the same issue as retail, since the private server went in and changed up the .pak file.

With the updated graphics (from what I understand they are being updated anyway)
it might change the file size of the .pak file and cause it to crash at random when retail updates, or not launch at all, not entirely sure if that'll be a problem or not. Though the mod itself might work without any problem out of the box as well.

Since there wont be any file difference from f2p and unchained, as far as I could tell from whats been said so far, modding it wont be much of an issue as we can test freely using the f2p version as they haven't ip blocked all the vpn's for testing purposes. (Highly unlikely they will, and assuming its an IP ban, could just be an account ban.) As long as someones willing to mess with it.

So I doubt we have much to worry about.

Edit:
Take this with a grain of salt, once the update hits we will know for sure.

BlackFlame

Potential Patron
Take this with a grain of salt, once the update hits we will know for sure.
Easy anticheat is the program they are using currently which is concerning.

At the current moment, EAC has been disabled temporarily, so hopefully it stays out and they find another solution. (unlikely.)

Also, sorry for the double post. Couldn't find forum rules after a quick search, and I will keep it to just this post for live updates as I see them happen for stuff that will mess with the modding potential of the game.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Easy anticheat is the program they are using currently which is concerning.

At the current moment, EAC has been disabled temporarily, so hopefully it stays out and they find another solution. (unlikely.)

Also, sorry for the double post. Couldn't find forum rules after a quick search, and I will keep it to just this post for live updates as I see them happen for stuff that will mess with the modding potential of the game.
Link to Site rules is in my siggie.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
Confirmation for the Unchained version on PTS...this mod still works once it is reapplied. You just need to point it to the correct directory. This may change when they possibly re-enable easyanticheat...we'll just have to wait and see.

lordkabal26

Potential Patron
Confirmation for the Unchained version on PTS...this mod still works once it is reapplied. You just need to point it to the correct directory. This may change when they possibly re-enable easyanticheat...we'll just have to wait and see.
I had it working before they disabled EAC, it doesn't appear to check the pak file. I believe it's more there to prevent things like the teleport bots and shit which directly inject into the executable file itself.

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
Confirmed screenshots from my toon on AAU PTS...works wonderfully. Today is the first day of Open PTS and they enabled Easy AntiCheat and there were no issues with this mod! Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.