ArcheAge Nude Mod: Age of Naturalism (2 Viewers)

Underhand

Potential Patron
nice mod, but after install, everything look more yellow expecially body part.
lighting become more yellow than before.
can see it more clearly when choose darker tone skins or compare between head part and body. only check warborn in salon
and the warborn textures (shaved and unshaved) are not the same, if that unintentional

edit: only happen to warborn

Last edited:

Quaren

Content Creator
nice mod, but after install, everything look more yellow expecially body part.
lighting become more yellow than before.
can see it more clearly when choose darker tone skins or compare between head part and body. only check warborn in salon
and the warborn textures (shaved and unshaved) are not the same, if that unintentional

edit: only happen to warborn

Tim Mae Tim Mae specular issue?

My understanding though is this mod is extremely simplistic and shouldn't do anything to cause the issue you've described.

Tim Mae

Content Creator
The mod is:
- Transparency instead of basic underwear
- Underwear bumpmap replaced with nude bumpmap
- Base body texture with anatomic detail

There's noting else to it, so the only explanation I can think of is a different base texture in a certain version of the client.
Again, the textures were made for and tested on 3.0 - and may not be identical in any property to the textures of newer clients.

Quaren

Content Creator
The mod is:
- Transparency instead of basic underwear
- Underwear bumpmap replaced with nude bumpmap
- Base body texture with anatomic detail

There's noting else to it, so the only explanation I can think of is a different base texture in a certain version of the client.
Again, the textures were made for and tested on 3.0 - and may not be identical in any property to the textures of newer clients.

Aha so I'm not an idiot! I do understand how it works! XD

U Underhand what version are you playing?

tak

Vivacious Visitor
New version out! Link updated on front post.

v1.1
  • Swapped all unshaved textures out for Tim's new ones
    • This fixes all file size mismatch errors
  • Fixed several silly things in the shaved texture set. Mod should now be more lightweight and not cause your game to work harder if using shaved
  • Added some missing character textures (not available in AA v3.0 to player characters anyway)
  • Readme updated to reflect changes and be clearer on certain points
Thanks Tim for fixing some older bugs before I had the chance to learn how! =P
Nice to meet you!
Could you tell me how to change from 349,672 bytes to 349,656?
I added a nipple to the. Dds texture in the dwarf's normal_custom folder but it can not be applied due to a file size mismatch error
If you can know that, it seems likely to be a better looking with normal mapping!
Z1yryhU.png

XEDqQsp

Besides, although it can simply be made hairless, in order to reproduce the vagina, the joint of the texture ... ... It is not good.
79ibGvx.png

79ibGvx

Last edited:

Tim Mae

Content Creator
Could you tell me how to change from 349,672 bytes to 349,656?
The proper way is to use the older CryEngine DDS exporter, but there's an easier way - text-edit the .dds file and remove the last 16 bytes manually. Seems to be working just as well :tongue:

Quaren

Content Creator
4.5 and according to Boobslover screenshot from first page, 4.0 also

I will attempt to get my hands on some 4.5 assets and go over them to ensure there are no compatibility issues. Unfortunately Tim and I both play in 3.0 so we've not had a testing base. If there's an incompatibility, I'll fix it for sure in v2.0 of the mod.

I do beg for patience though. I work full time and am a student the rest of my waking hours, and developing a stand alone unpacker is new territory to me. It may be a while before I get the mod out .

tak

Vivacious Visitor
The proper way is to use the older CryEngine DDS exporter, but there's an easier way - text-edit the .dds file and remove the last 16 bytes manually. Seems to be working just as well :tongue:
Thank you! !
I tried variously, but I can not understand how to erase 16 bytes for now.
I got a hint so I will try more various things!

BoobsLover

Casual Client
yes, it's supposed to be like this, not yellow like the previous
if you have a backup of the game_pack file, restore it and try install again. or install the original textures and verify if the character is yellow yet.

post a image here of this yellow problem

Wongjunkit

Potential Patron
Mod was working fine and all in the customization area, (am using 4.5 btw) but when I get in the game, the mod failed to work and I was left disappointed with a clothed character...

Quaren

Content Creator
Mod was working fine and all in the customization area, (am using 4.5 btw) but when I get in the game, the mod failed to work and I was left disappointed with a clothed character...

The mod doesnt do anything but change the textures of a naked character and make stock underwear invisible. If youre wearing any armor, even craftable/purchaseable undergarments, you will be wearing those pieces .

In other words if you want a naked character you need to actually strip your character naked. However you can still look up skirts....

Last edited:

Quaren

Content Creator

Oh I see what you're saying. Tim Mae Tim Mae do you see what he's talking about? Looks like an issue with the coloring thingy. I'll test and see if I can reproduce in 3.0. If I can't, I'll go yank some 4.5 assets for you to play with.

U Underhand unfortunately if this is a bug exclusive to 4.5 it'll be some time before I can crank out a patch. I will fix it but it might be a bit.

UPDATE: I was unable to reproduce this in 3.0. I will get hold of some 4.5 assets and experiment.

Last edited:

Underhand

Potential Patron
so i changed the texture back to original. it's also has this yellow reflection. maybe my game is corrupted, idk
let's me recap this, first i used the old mod(tim1.7 i guess) which work fine(without this yellow thing) till 4, when 4.5 launch all race except warborn and dwarf lost their nips. so change to this mod, all nips back but got this yellow reflect(*warborn only*) instead. well, have golden skin is kinda fine though

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.