ArcheAge Nude Mod: Age of Naturalism (1 Viewer)

Quaren

Content Creator
ArcheAge Nude Mod
Age of Naturalism

MOD STATUS: ADVANCED DEVELOPMENT ONGOING

Version Information

Mod Version: 1.2
Compatibility: All known ArcheAge versions
Last Update: 7-28-2018

Notices

• There are currently no shaved textures for Dwarf. I am seeking artists for this task. Please DM me if interested!
  • It has been observed that there may sometimes be some minor seam issues as different textures flow into each other. I cannot do anything to fix these without someone to make/update the textures.
    • With Tim's new textures, these are limited to the shaved ones
  • I am just a code monkey. Any complaints submitted to me about how the textures look will be meant with the same reply. "I can't do anything about that, but if you'd like to help fix them I'm happy to incorporate your changes and give you credit."

Screenshots

2oP2p7x.jpg

Dwarf Unshaved Preview.jpg Elf Shaved Preview.jpg Elf Unshaved Preview.jpg Firran Shaved Preview.jpg Firran Unshaved Preview.jpg Harani Shaved Preview.jpg Harani Unshaved Preview.jpg Nuian Shaved Preview.jpg Nuian Unshaved Preview.jpg Warborn Unshaved Preview.jpg

Future Enhancements

• Package the entire mod up nicely in an actual installer rather than relying on easily messed up batch files
  • Shaved textures for Dwarf
  • Give the user more choice in what textures are used. For example, like the shaved Elf but think the Firran should be more natural? You got it!
  • Be less lazy about preview screenshots
    • Update screenshots to reflect recent changes
      • Steal Tim's screenshots
  • Cut back on caffeine intake
Credits and Special Thanks
Quaren - Current maintainer and responsible for arranging. Chief bughunter
Eddyboy - Creator of shaved textures

PufferFish - Creator of Warborn shaved textures
Tim Mae - Responsible for setting up original configuration of programs. Could not have done this without their original work! Creator of unshaved textures. Point-man on making sure all textures work correctly.
Special thanks to BoobsLover for doing most of the original digging for old assets. Would've taken me a lot longer to set this up the first time without their Google-fu!

Download Link
ArcheAge: Age of Naturalism

Last edited:

Quaren

Content Creator
So being the overenthusiastic person I am, I seem to have not followed upload guidelines completely. Shouldn't be a massive issue (I hope) but it may delay the mod's approval. Stand by and thanks for your patience.

EDIT: I've dropped a line to one of the staff members here to make sure I follow the rules as much as possible. Really facepalming myself right now for not reading the guidelines first. Suppose I got a little excited.

Last edited:

Quaren

Content Creator
Why not just post something like a dropbox link?

Mainly guidelines. I didn't do the initial setup of this mod, and can't take credit for everything. I've given the original person as much credit as is warranted, but because it's not 100% my mod I need to make sure I follow the rules correctly.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
The mod has been approved.
Give me a break, folks. I'm not on the site 24hours a day. I approve mods as soon as I notice them (when I log in to Undertow I get an alert message about mods awaiting approval). Quaren Quaren will not need to go through the approval process again.

Note: Approval does NOT mean the mod has been tested.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Quaren

Content Creator
The mod has been approved.
Give me a break, folks. I'm not on the site 24hours a day. I approve mods as soon as I notice them (when I log in to Undertow I get an alert message about mods awaiting approval). Quaren Quaren will not need to go through the approval process again.

Note: Approval does NOT mean the mod has been tested.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

You are absolutely fine. I'm the one who didn't read that there was a wait period and jumped the gun.

Thanks!

Quaren

Content Creator
Now that Tim Mae has come back with some new textures, the future of this mod is in question. I hope to still maintain it and enhance the user experience, but I don't particularly want to compete with the guy whose work I've relied heavily on up to this point. I've reached out and hope to hear back from him soon!

Added: To-do list of mod enhancements.

Last edited:

Tim Mae

Content Creator
Now that Tim Mae has come back with some new textures, the future of this mod is in question. I hope to still maintain it and enhance the user experience, but I don't particularly want to compete with the guy whose work I've relied heavily on up to this point. I've reached out and hope to hear back from him soon!
Dropped you a PM :)
By all means, please continue your work! There's no competition here whatsoever, anybody who's been following any of my mods knows how "consistent" I am at updating them (spoiler: I hardly ever, unless strongly compelled to) - so I'd be more than happy to let somebody do that, if they so desire :)

Quaren

Content Creator
Dropped you a PM :)
By all means, please continue your work! There's no competition here whatsoever, anybody who's been following any of my mods knows how "consistent" I am at updating them (spoiler: I hardly ever, unless strongly compelled to) - so I'd be more than happy to let somebody do that, if they so desire :)

As long as I don't have to draw anything.... x_x

Quaren

Content Creator
New version out! Link updated on front post.

v1.1
  • Swapped all unshaved textures out for Tim's new ones
    • This fixes all file size mismatch errors
  • Fixed several silly things in the shaved texture set. Mod should now be more lightweight and not cause your game to work harder if using shaved
  • Added some missing character textures (not available in AA v3.0 to player characters anyway)
  • Readme updated to reflect changes and be clearer on certain points
Thanks Tim for fixing some older bugs before I had the chance to learn how! =P

Last edited:

Quaren

Content Creator
NEW!

Share photos of your character running the mod for a chance to be featured on the front page!

Please list game version you are running if you post.

Last edited:

Quaren

Content Creator
I shall await the Hairless Nude Mod =]

Thanks for working on it!

There are currently hairless textures for all but the Dwarf and Warborn included in this mod. I hope to include hairless but I lack the skill to produce them. Need an artist. Tim said he might if there was enough interest...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.