Archeage ALLNUDE by Badilator (1 Viewer)

badilator

Casual Client
Archeage ALLNUDE by Badilator (PVPGANGBANG)

This is the Archeage ALLNUDE mod by Badilator, that's me :)
Tested for one 3 weeks, seems to be really stable and bug free up to now. Just run the importer.
ScreenShot0104.jpg

This mod allows you to see everyone nude if you enable the option here.
You can turn it on or off at anytime in game and actually provides an FPS boost to mass PVP/GANGBANG:

defplayerappearance.jpg

It replaces the DEFAULT armour geometry and material files of all races, both blu (friendly) and red (enemy)
ScreenShot0091.jpg ScreenShot0092.jpg ScreenShot0096.jpg

If you do not force DEFAULT APPEARANCE in the option you only see nude if you undress.

MAKE A COPY OF GAME_PAK BEFORE STARTING

THE PROBLEM
You can't import files larger than the original. I someway managed to deal with that trunking some bytes from the dds GIMP plugin exports. But it seems you also can't add new files to the archive so we have a problem.
To make the mod work WITH REDs you need to add one file in some directories.
So the import procedure seems to skip those files resulting in missing textures.

UPDATE1
seems also that uploading a file smaller than the original may cause problems.
(even with xml .CDF files i had to insert spaces at the end to reach seme size of the original or they were not used by the game, probably because containing garbage from the previous file)
To see enemy nude (REDs) you need to ad files and replace existing with different.
I think that without a new importer that will not work.

UPDATE2
the importer only imports BLUNUDE folder that render you and all friendly char nude.
rednude dir is for unpacked installation.

ScreenShot0097.jpg

UPDATE3
I finally managed to import the needed additional files.
Took a bit of hex editing into the .chr files to rename the new .mtl file to old unused .mtl files I have replaced.
Quite boring and easy to mistake, can't imagine I've not misspelled anything so expect and report bugs, thanks.

ScreenShot0098.jpg ScreenShot0099.jpg

---

DOWNLOAD AND INSTRUCTIONS

View attachment ALLNUDEbyBadilator.7z

Code:
Extract the archive to any location
1. look if in C:\ArcheAge0\Working\ you see "game_pak" (24 GB). 
- I suggest to make a copy of the file. 
- If it's there, goto 4
2. open import.bat with Notepad and change C:\ArcheAge0\Working to the location where you have the "game_pak"
3. Save and close
4. run import.bat and wait for the installation (some seconds)

UNPACKED INSTALL
You can enjoy the FULL MOD with far less risks of problems if you unpack the GAME_PAK, put the resulting GAME directory where the game_pak is and then move game_pak in another location.
Then manually overwrite the files in the game/objects directory with the ones of my archive, BLUNUDE/game/objects and
REDNUDE/game/objects directory

HELP
We need a new importer script, that deals with files smaller than original and can add new files...
Dealing with bigger files too would be a plus. This is the script I have:

Code:
math SIZE = 0x200goto 0 0 SEEK_END
savepos OFFSET
math OFFSET -= SIZE
callfunction DECRYPT 1

idstring MEMORY_FILE "WIBO"
get DUMMY long MEMORY_FILE
get FILES long MEMORY_FILE
get EXTRA_FILES long MEMORY_FILE
print "Files:              %FILES|x%"
print "Extra files:        %EXTRA_FILES|x%"

math SIZE = FILES
math SIZE += EXTRA_FILES
math SIZE *= 0x150
goto 0 0 SEEK_END
savepos INFO_OFF
math INFO_OFF -= 0x200
for INFO_OFF -= SIZE >= 0
    if INFO_OFF % 0x200
        math INFO_OFF -= 0x10
    else
        break
    endif
next
print "FileTable offset:   %INFO_OFF|x%"

for i = 0 < FILES
    math SIZE = 0x150
    math OFFSET = INFO_OFF
    callfunction DECRYPT 1
    math INFO_OFF += 0x150

getdstring NAME 0x108 MEMORY_FILE
    get OFFSET longlong MEMORY_FILE
    get SIZE longlong MEMORY_FILE
    get XSIZE longlong MEMORY_FILE  # used for encryption alignment?
    get ZSIZE long MEMORY_FILE      # ???
    getdstring DUMMY 16 MEMORY_FILE
    get DUMMY1 long MEMORY_FILE
    get TIMESTAMP longlong MEMORY_FILE
    get TIMESTAMP longlong MEMORY_FILE
    get DUMMY2 longlong MEMORY_FILE

#set EXT extension NAME
    #if EXT == "sqlite3"
    #    encryption aes? ???
    #endif
    log NAME OFFSET SIZE            # don't use clog for the moment
    #encryption "" ""
next i

startfunction DECRYPT
    encryption aes_128_cbc "\x32\x1F\x2A\xEE\xAA\x58\x4A\xB4\x9A\x6C\x9E\x09\xD5\x9E\x9C\x6F"
    log MEMORY_FILE OFFSET SIZE
    encryption "" ""
endfunction

Thanks to Eddyboy andPufferFish for the great textures (I mixed them up to cover some imperfections and fill some that were missing. If u want one or the other complete set simply overwrite the texture with your texture before importing and u should be fine)
Thanks to Luigi Auriemma for QuickBMS and the import script.
Thanks to everyone I copy and pasted for pieces of these instructions, I'm lazy...

Last edited by a moderator:

reexe

Potential Patron
This mod is amazing! I love the ability to turn it on and off from within the game.
The only thing that would be nice is if we could somehow change the hair to something else then the short cut version it is today, i don't mean we would see the hair we have on our character in normal mode, i just mean if we could somehow make the default hair be something else then what is it, i would get a long haired naked woman instead. :cool:

Alternatively don't remove the helmet, for me at least that would be a option :)

badilator

Casual Client
This mod is amazing! I love the ability to turn it on and off from within the game.
The only thing that would be nice is if we could somehow change the hair to something else then the short cut version it is today, i don't mean we would see the hair we have on our character in normal mode, i just mean if we could somehow make the default hair be something else then what is it, i would get a long haired naked woman instead. :cool:

Alternatively don't remove the helmet, for me at least that would be a option :)

Yes, would be fine, but I think it's impossible with the current limitation of the importer :(

Courius

Potential Patron

UNPACKED INSTALL
You can enjoy the FULL MOD with far less risks of problems if you unpack the GAME_PAK, put the resulting GAME directory where the game_pak is and then move game_pak in another location.
Then manually overwrite the files in the game/objects directory with the ones of my archive, BLUNUDE/game/objects and
REDNUDE/game/objects directory

think i need explanation to this one... i prefer this if i can

badilator

Casual Client
think i need explanation to this one... i prefer this if i can

Unpacked install is when u run the ArcheageImporter.exe in the /bin directory of my archive. it will ask for a script, ArcheageScript.run, a PAK, your GAME_PAK and a dir where to unpack.
then you move the GAME dir unpacked to the archeage dir where the GAME_PAK is and move the GAME_PAK away.
Then overwrite with the game dir from my archive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.