Arcana Heart (1 Viewer)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Arcana Heart is a fighter featuring an all female cast, and awesome gameplay that will remind you of Guilty Gear/Blazblue along with it's own mechanic allowing you to customize the moves of your character by picking their arcana which effects your specials. Sadly only 1 and 3 came to the states and it doesn't get enough love(which annoys me s) and so i made this thread

Last edited by a moderator:

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
I haven't played either, and the reason the second game didn't make it stateside is because it was broken as hell. People lambast that one to this day.

I have been thinking about getting AH3 since it came out, but I wasn't sure how much I'd like it. The lack of a demo hurts it in that aspect. If I could try it first, I'd be able to make a more informed decision. Is it really that good? And while this isn't the biggest reason I'd throw down the money for it, is there any notable ryona?

One thing I should do is pick up the original. That one I know I can get on the cheap.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
yeah get the first one first and yeah it has some decent ryona specially if you like throws. Maybe I'll do some vids of it in the near future to get it some awareness

Mardion

Potential Patron
it has some decent ryona especially if you like throws

I played Arcana Heart for the PS2 once and I was thrown off by the lack of throws, as most attacks seem to be based on projectiles and magic attacks (both an instant turn-off to me). Would you mind elaborating more on the throws part, so that I can maybe find incentive to try it out again?

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
the plant power has several binding attacks and the girl in the water mech has several throws, I'd have to play 1 again to remember all of them though

----------------

Avid Affiliate
no i haven't, to be honest. and opinions are fine but this threads should strictly be information about arcana hearts and solely arcana hearts for those interested, not "im gonna make a thread for this game to prove this other game sucks". the way this is being handled makes it seem like you are simply meaning to settle a vendetta against skullgirls.

anyways: arcana hearts related.. i thought about trying it out sooner or later but it seems more magic and simple hit based for my liking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.