Anyway to get this to 60FPS? (1 Viewer)

HentaiLoverD

Potential Patron
Why is it I can play games with 60FPS and I can only get this to 29 FPS? Anyway I can boost the frames and get this sucker really going?

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I had this discussion with sby sby already, and 29 FPS is the best that he can have (on medium quality and strand shaders off) with Flash standalone player v.11 (and 24 FPS with v.32).
I get 14-16 FPS using a Windows 10, AMD Athlon X4 870K, 3.9 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 2GB GPU, but it was almost the same on my former PC.

The problem isn't the hardware, but comes from Flash and SDT itself. There is no way to make it better as far as I know.
There are several threads talking of this if you search the forum a bit.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I have a work flow for easily producing 60fps webms automatically that will be part the the development platform I am working on.

I've asked previously though for the forum to support direct webm/mp4 embeds though it wasn't needed much till now.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Wait, so... That's not the game actually running at 60 FPS, just the recorded video, right?
Correct, the video is sped up, I'll incorporate the old mouse recording system for the loader to allow slowed down detailed custom auto modes(and a ton of other stuff)

Then there will be a either some batch files or maybe I'll make a unified console app that will use FFMPEG to screen record > speed up > render and convert the video to webm/mp4/gif.

The development platform with also include an FOSS MIT video trimmer for making simple edits.

This is all part of the media kit I'm working on.

The webm above is a hacky proof of concept I actually have better ones but they are not 16:9

NHPrvEC.gif

That's a 50fps gif its only 1.13mb

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.