[PC] Another Dimension (1 Viewer)

R

rnbloodwolf

Yep thats it!!! LOL as soon as the pic was posted I got past it after much deaths I have now completed the demo... now I know this sounds wrong but is it just me or does this Bimbo deserve everything she has coming to her. Between dressing the way she does and she finally escapes only to walk back into the portal FOR HER SHIRT LOL... she takes dumb blonde to a new Level. you know I kinda wish the mistress at the end of the Demo had been a lot more rough with her but that may be the Sadist in me muhahaha ;D also is it just me or is the math problems seem kind of redundant since most of it is trial and error. Although when you go through the story you begin to know why they are math problems LOL. But I will say the area with the Spiders was complete bull it comes to dumb luck of timing rather than skill everything in that area seem to be shooting randomly especially when you have to do the jumping puzzle with what seems like 6-7 spiders all shooting at you and some get shots on you while in mid air. but so far that is one of my main grips, other things just tend to be about looks when in full screen and such LOL. I've
said it before and I'll say it again this game has a lot of potential, a very entertaining plat former.

blowme23

Potential Patron
hi i'm new here but i'm stuck on the Behomoths. Chapter 3 the room im in there is a sleeping behomoth 3 platforms and a switch behind him. One small pit in the middle. I can't seem to hit the switch and then get to the pit in time.

Anyone have any hints?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Anyone have any hints?
If it's the room I'm thinking it is you have to lure it to the left and then jump up to the highest platform and wait until it sleeps in again; then you can jump down, activate the switch without it awaken so you have enough time to hide in the pit in the middle.

blowme23

Potential Patron
wow that makes perfect sense thanks. I have now finished the demo. I really really love this game especially now that it has sound

Mardion

Potential Patron
is it just me or is the math problems seem kind of redundant since most of it is trial and error.
It is most certainly not just you, but then again, I actually solved them all myself... if only my University professors could see me now ;-P

I just finished the 0.16 demo, and have to say that it was a nice surprise to see the game take a brief lesbian direction! The succubuses even had two different ways to finish off the protagonist! The overall variety itself was a nice surprise as well, like the green seed that falls from the ceiling which kills Allie in a completely different way if it falls on her and if it falls on the ground and is then passed over by her. Add to that the behemoths which have (at least?) three different ways to finish her off (stomping, eating, raping) and you have a game with several surprises, that is still essentially an easy but enjoyable platform game. Well worth the playthrough IMHO.

M

Moonsi

One game I enjoyed jumping around through. Wish this game would be updated quick, but it's a great job so far anyway.

Zorpheus

Potential Patron
Greetings, everyone.

I stumbled across a video of this game and became interested in it. While attempting to go to the website to download the latest demo, however, the page comes up completely blank. Which makes me wonder: Has the game been discontinued? Is it just being posted and updated on another website? Or is this just a temporary lapse? And regardless, where can I find the last demo? I know this is an old thread, but the topic should still be relevant.

Thanks in advance.

seraph1130

Potential Patron
all signs point to it having been abandoned. the dev moved his blog to a new site and that blog has since been down for a number of months now; fast approaching 1 year. keep an ear to the ground for it, but don't expect anything any time soon. Likely, it's gone the way of KavenBach's Tower of Change.

arrer21

Potential Patron
Greetings, everyone.

I stumbled across a video of this game and became interested in it. While attempting to go to the website to download the latest demo, however, the page comes up completely blank. Which makes me wonder: Has the game been discontinued? Is it just being posted and updated on another website? Or is this just a temporary lapse? And regardless, where can I find the last demo? I know this is an old thread, but the topic should still be relevant.

Thanks in advance.

Here ya go :)
AD016

Zorpheus

Potential Patron
Well, I did notice after I posted that the first post was updated with the latest link before this thread stop being updated, which was helpful! So I'm able to play at least a fair chunk of what was done. Thanks for the information, though. Who knows, maybe sometime down the line, it will resurface, with a whole load of work done on it. We can always dream!

EDIT: And even though I did find said link at the beginning of the thread, thank you for finding/providing it as well, arrer21. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.