[PC] Another Dimension (1 Viewer)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
The new level is really well made, very little of the "jump at the last second to reach the next plattform" stuff and much dynamic avoiding of enemies.

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
The games been updated to .5 but it seems to just freeze when i get past the 2nd math question. Is it just my download or is it just glitched? It also seems to freeze when I try to start a new game and go to stage 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I've downloaded it, and you couldn't even go directly to stage 2 in my version, but with the savegame of version 0.4 it was possible to go directly to stage 2-1, I had to replay it to get to 2-2, that stage takes some luck to get trough; oh, and it's most definitely a math student if you see the next math question on level 2-2. :-)

chromo1418

Potential Patron
I've downloaded it, and you couldn't even go directly to stage 2 in my version, but with the savegame of version 0.4 it was possible to go directly to stage 2-1, I had to replay it to get to 2-2, that stage takes some luck to get trough; oh, and it's most definitely a math student if you see the next math question on level 2-2. :-)

would you please be so nice to upload your save of level 2-2?
Every time i play through 2-1, it freezes, when i go from 2-1 to 2-2. I dont know why it does that for me

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
doesn't work for me, it doesn't do anything. Am on version 0.6

your 2-2 works for me though

*edit* nevermind, I thought the link at top would be the new 0.6 but it's only in the blog post for 0.6 that has the 0.6 hurr durr :(

Should work once I get 0.6 downloaded

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
0.7 is out, it doesn't have new content but it now may not freeze anymore, so everyone who had technical problems before should give it a try now.

Konstantinus94

Potential Patron
Version 0.8 is out. The new enemy is called gappler and it reminds me of Half-Life 2... Lol

Also he made the spider level a bit easier and removed the Humiliator.

M

Mombo

The game updated to 0.11. Two new monsters and several levels are added from 0.9. One of them petrifies the girl, other one is milk drain machine.

TKNY

Potential Patron
The problem is that I can hardly jump above it with that low ceiling. Here's a screenshot for those who don't remember that part :

The first time I meet this thing, I can't get pass it? what am I suppose to do? I can't out run it or anything!

Its the part with a rather long path with this monster on it.

Dandy TIger

Potential Patron
The first time I meet this thing, I can't get pass it? what am I suppose to do? I can't out run it or anything!

Its the part with a rather long path with this monster on it.

If I remember correctly, I just ran off/hopped and immediately jumped back over the monster. I might be remembering wrong or simply have just had some awesome luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.