[PC] Another Dimension (1 Viewer)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
The first time I meet this thing, I can't get pass it? what am I suppose to do? I can't out run it or anything!

Its the part with a rather long path with this monster on it.
I've replayed to that part to see what exactly I've done to avoid it, turns out you don't even need to jump over it, you can simply walk over it. Once you hit the ground jump to the left and in midair turn right. If you're in the pit with it abuse the fact that you have full maneuverability in midair.
If you cannot get past it I can upload the savegame of the level after that one.
If it closes in jump away from it, turn around midair and above it, wait until it has changed it's direction and jump over it again and run further until it's close again, then repeat the whole procedure.

other-s

Potential Patron
The game has been updated again. This time, the monster is called a Behemoth. It has 3 different death animations, but there is only one per room. The Behemoth has 3 rooms in the update. The first room has the Behemoth crush you to death until you're a pool of blood. The second room has the Behemoth eat you. There's no digestion like the evil vine, but it's still a nice scene for vore lovers. The last room has the Behemoth rape you and then you'll explode. Also, the last room has a math problem in it and it has a total of 6 answers. To make matters worse, you have to get all 6 questions correct in a row in order to finish the demo. If you want to be spared a lot of trial and error, then you can look at my answer guide down below.

The answer for the math problem are these numbers in order: 3, 5, 4, 2, 1, 6]

M

Mombo

Mmm... Maybe you should try to make Allie walk on all fours? Try to press down arrow. Post a screenshot of the room (F9).

M

Mombo

Try to jump not from top, but from a stair before the top, if we're talking about the first pyramid with the long hole in the middle.

other-s

Potential Patron
Nah, no sound...yet. The creator put up a couple of polls and one of them was "What don't you like about the game?". One of the options was no sound, so if having no sound is really an issue, then if enough people vote for it, maybe the creator will put some sound in the game sooner than later. Just thinking out loud though.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
To anyone who is interested in reaching the latter stages, if you press A while playing you skip the actual stage and go to the next one

R

rnbloodwolf

This game does have potential it would be nice if the graphics looked better when going full screen or had a zoom in option but I dont know what the creator was thing about placing some of these obsticles so close together... I'm currently stuck in the area where there are two switchs and a bunch of floating balls then in order to exit the room you have to jump past a noose thats too close to where you have to jump up to and I eitherfail the jump or get hanged any help would be appreciated.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
This game does have potential it would be nice if the graphics looked better when going full screen or had a zoom in option but I dont know what the creator was thing about placing some of these obsticles so close together... I'm currently stuck in the area where there are two switchs and a bunch of floating balls then in order to exit the room you have to jump past a noose thats too close to where you have to jump up to and I eitherfail the jump or get hanged any help would be appreciated.
Can you upload a screenshot of that room?
To make a screenshot press [PRINT], paste (e.g. with [CTRL]+[V]) into your image viewing program (e.g. irfanview) and save it as a .jpg, then upload said file as an attachment.

M

Mombo

To make a screenshot just press F9 in the game.
I think, he is talking about that:
screenshot101.jpg
To pass the obstacle, slightly press UP and simultaneously RIGHT from the very right position on a block under the noose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.