Anonymous Audio Dialogues (Lightning & Tifa) (1 Viewer)

timonostromo

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
I don't exactly take requests, but if you provide me a dialogue.txt and zipped up folder full of audio clips, I'll make any audio dialogue you want. I'm much too lazy to provide my own audio. Just PM me for more details if you are serious.

Refer to this post if you are interested in requesting an audio dialogue.

New collection:

http://ul.to/bbqgiu7b

Not in Collection:
Lightning [FiberUpload] (Final Fantasy) NEW!!!
Tifa [FiberUpload] (Final Fantasy) NEW!!!

My collection of audio dialogues
Complete Collection

In Collection:
Amy Wong (Futurama)
Balalaika.swf (Black Lagoon)
Bayonetta
Cammy (Street Fighter)
Charlotte Stokely - [Fiber Upload]
Chun-Li (Street Fighter)
Cristal (Boondocks)

JennaHaze.swf
Kidnapped Daughter SWF
Lilith (Borderlands)
Lois Griffin (Family Guy)
Makoto (Street Fighter)
Neutral_(female).swf
Neutral_(male).swf
Rose (Street Fighter)
Rukia (Bleach)
Zoey - [Fiber Upload] (Left 4 Dead)

Not Mine:
Insecure
Nympho - Uploaded.to Fiberupload Bitshare

Kelley's Hikari (since the loader doesn't support audio mods anymore, I figured I'd make it official)
Catwoman if anyone ever decides to cut the audio for me.

If you send me soundboards/audio clips for these characters I will make the audio dialogue much faster as I am interested in these.

Siren (Borderlands)
Patricia Tannis (Borderlands)
Moxxi (Borderlands)
Tron Bonne (Megaman Legends)
Roll Caskett (Megaman Legends)
Bayonetta
Misty (Pokemon)
Jesse (Pokemon)
Zoey (Left 4 Dead)
Catwoman (Arkham City)
Harley Quinn (Arkham City)

Also, Please report dead links
good work ....but 70% is damanged :C

nightshade

Potential Patron
so i take it. you takes the words the people are saying from different clips an put them together using some sort of audio mixer?

Zanarkand

Potential Patron
All sharing has been disabled on our website, however you can download your own fles by logging into your account.

The file you are trying to download is NOT hosted on our servers, it has expired or was removed by the administrator because it didn't comply with our terms of use.

Tifa & Lightning links are in fact both down, would love it if you re-uploaded them :)

Paladox

Potential Patron
Currently downloading the collection file.

After reading some of the early comments I'm rather curious. Is --- included in the collection or was it removed?

Edit: Nevermind. Downloaded and found out the answer. :)

Lkoidsev

Potential Patron
Just a heads up, the complete collection gave me 404s once I got past selecting the download source and source link. Didn't matter which download source I tried.

K

Kirato

Anon, Would it be possible to upload it to something else than MirrorCreater? It doesn't work for me, It keeps telling me that "Error : Direct access of links are forbidden. Please use download page URL." and i can't download crap from it

Kyro

Potential Patron
MalcomXD said:
I have to request something like mediafire because I dont want to put my credit card info on this site.
Correct me if I'm wrong but Anon-chwan is banned from Mediafire. Mediafire likes removing stuff anyway. Though you don't have to put your credit card info on ''that''/''this''(?) site, so not really sure what, how or why you feel you have to.

Probably will have to explain it more than that. >.>

(I could take a guess considering you ask for Mediafire over anything else, but your wording doesn't quite match up enough to bother saying the guess)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.