Anonymous Audio Dialogues (Lightning & Tifa) (1 Viewer)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
testing said:
Idk what I'm doing wrong but the Tifa audio dialogue isn't wrking for me...

Where am I supposed to import/open it?

I tried:
Open the Tifa.swf directly on browser.
Via SWF Mod
Via Custom Dialogue
Via Char Backup List

All not working...
If this has not been answered...

Open SDT.swf
Click Play
Click Modding tab
Load SWF > Load Tifa.swf
Click Options tab
Check Dialogue.

camibear

Potential Patron
ok, im having trouble with all the files im trying to download as an example i will use the rukia file. the first link says it is unavailable in my country, the second link says the file has expired or been removed, and the third link simply wont let me click on the free download. please help!

Brock B Bombin

Potential Patron
First of all, I would like to thank you O mighty Lord Anon, for making all of this possible. Your game has made many pleasurable nights for me in times of distress. Regardless, I tried to download the audio for kidnapped daughter but bitshare removed the file and it cant be downloaded from upload. Is there any other possibility to download the audio dialogue.

Brock B Bombin

Potential Patron
Thanks! ;D But uh I really don't understand .7z files and I use swf files. :'( Either way thanks for the resubmitting for many other will be oh so happy :)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Brock B Bombin said:
Thanks! ;D But uh I really don't understand .7z files and I use swf files. :'( Either way thanks for the resubmitting for many other will be oh so happy :)
they are grouped together and compressed files, basically a zip file. can be uncompressed using 7-zip, winrar, and a bunch of other things.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
I will be checking the links and reuploading the files as well as attempting to release a new one today.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
For future reference. bitshare and fiberupload delete my files after 30 days of inactivity, whereas uploaded.to never deletes my files, I have verified and the uploaded.to links still work, I even clicked to download the files to verify there were no shenanigans.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Kyro said:
BuckWild said:
Lilith's Dialogue is down. Just a heads up.
Did you just look at the BitShare one or something? It is still up on the other two.

I mean the one provided individually. I don't know whether they are actually included in the zips.

Crud, I must've forgotten that the link was a mirror creator. Happens when I have a ridiculous amount of Chrome browser tabs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.