Anonymous Audio Dialogues (Lightning & Tifa) (1 Viewer)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
KurotoEregantona said:
That's the problem, i have the SAFP and didn't work, anyway, i give up, but hey don't feel guilty, thank you for the help anyway!!
Try this standalone

http://bitshare.com/files/b6r72461/SDT_v1.17b.exe.html

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks for the Tifa and Lightning dialogues... seems these 2 go well together since Dissidia pairings...

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
AaRL said:
Thanks for the Tifa and Lightning dialogues... seems these 2 go well together since Dissidia pairings...
You should consider putting together a set of audio clips for an Ashe and a Rikku audio dialogue ;)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Anonymous said:
AaRL said:
You should consider putting together a set of audio clips for an Ashe and a Rikku audio dialogue ;)

Me thinks a Rikku one would be far better than an Ashe one. Based on in game personality of course... Just looked at some qutoes from the FF games. Rikku just begs for it!

As for me compiling audio clips... The only source would be FFX/X2. Maybe KH but never played that series. I cant seem to find any single audio clips, just some (tons) video clips on YT. Im sure I could find an FFX/2 ROM off the torrent sites but I dont know how to extract the audio clips and single them out into mp3 or whatever format you would require.

Damn now you got me thinking about this shit! Ill look over your example thread...

"[Rikku transforms into a Songstress]
Rikku: Once I get a mike (dick) in my hand, it's all over. "

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
AaRL said:
Anonymous said:
AaRL said:

Me thinks a Rikku one would be far better than an Ashe one. Based on in game personality of course... Just looked at some qutoes from the FF games. Rikku just begs for it!

As for me compiling audio clips... The only source would be FFX/X2. Maybe KH but never played that series. I cant seem to find any single audio clips, just some (tons) video clips on YT. Im sure I could find an FFX/2 ROM off the torrent sites but I dont know how to extract the audio clips and single them out into mp3 or whatever format you would require.

Damn now you got me thinking about this shit! Ill look over your example thread...

"[Rikku transforms into a Songstress]
Rikku: Once I get a mike (dick) in my hand, it's all over. "
If you know how to download Youtube clips (or get video clips in general), you should be able to strip the video and keep just the audio. Audacity might do that for you, and you can cut it down to whatever section of the audio you want.

Alternatively you can find a video/audio converter and just output the video to mp3 or something and it'll automagically strip the video.

As for ripping sounds from an iso or something, I haven't a clue, but I know some people who used to make AMVs of FF games and would rip the FMV(?) sequences from the CDs, so I could probably ask.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
I know how to get videos. I found this for Audacity

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/402004157/Audacity?tab=summary

Edit: Nvrmnd. Thought it was a pay program. Got the legit one from the actual home site for Audacity. Ill check out over the weekend when I have more time to find some clips. Thanks for taking an interest here...

Edit2: Found this page as well. http://www.ehow.com/how_7357346_convert-video-wav-file.html. Tested the method using a sample YT clip then into Audacity. Had to download another file, then was able to convert into an mp3. Works great and thanks! Ill see what I can come up with.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
AaRL said:
I know how to get videos. I found this for Audacity

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/402004157/Audacity?tab=summary

Edit: Nvrmnd. Thought it was a pay program. Got the legit one from the actual home site for Audacity. Ill check out over the weekend when I have more time to find some clips. Thanks for taking an interest here...

Edit2: Found this page as well. http://www.ehow.com/how_7357346_convert-video-wav-file.html. Tested the method using a sample YT clip then into Audacity. Had to download another file, then was able to convert into an mp3. Works great and thanks! Ill see what I can come up with.
Yeah, has to do with piracy or licensing I believe is the reason they can't include the mp3 codec, but it's free.

fallout666

Potential Patron
there as free giveway of day where let you rip stuff youtube. but that came out like 2 years ago and not sure still works since way youtube and google have change things since.

Drrr

Potential Patron
I don't suppose there's any other upload sites/links you could give for the Tifa and Lightning ones? :l For some reason my connection provider's decided to list the URLs as leading to blocked sites.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Drrr said:
I don't suppose there's any other upload sites/links you could give for the Tifa and Lightning ones? :l For some reason my connection provider's decided to list the URLs as leading to blocked sites.
All 3 sites are blocked by your ISP? Crazy... Can you verify is FiberUpload works for you? If FU works for you I'll make another mirror on FiberUpload.

Drrr

Potential Patron
I didn't even know there were three service providers because the http://mir.cr/-styled links meant to redirect are the ones that are being blocked.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
I can confirm that Turbobit.net isn't available in the US. And this could just be my end, but every time Ive used bitshare, after entering the catchpa thing, my browser crashes. Both Firefox and IE.

On another note. Thanks Anon for the tips on Audacity. Working great and cutting up some clips. Hopefully Ill have something done in a few days.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
AaRL said:
I can confirm that Turbobit.net isn't available in the US. And this could just be my end, but every time Ive used bitshare, after entering the catchpa thing, my browser crashes. Both Firefox and IE.

On another note. Thanks Anon for the tips on Audacity. Working great and cutting up some clips. Hopefully Ill have something done in a few days.
bitshare isn't compatible with adblockers, if you are using them.

Drrr said:
I didn't even know there were three service providers because the http://mir.cr/-styled links meant to redirect are the ones that are being blocked.
So you are saying that you can't go to mir.cr to get to the other links? If so, that's weird. I'll try to mirror it on FiberUpload anyway.

Kyro

Potential Patron
kishnabe said:
Do you load the audio dialogue in the Mod load or dialogue load?

''Swf mod...'', It wouldn't work if just loaded it as dialog since that doesn't load anything but text documents(notepad). >.>

recreation

Potential Patron
i've just read the 'utube-vid-to-audio-thing' posts here and wanted to let you know that there is a much easier way to convert vids from youtube (without installing numerous proggies).
i'm using this site to do the job: youtube-mp3.org
all you need to do is to paste the link of the vid and click the button. the page will do the rest and you just need to download the finished mp3.
it works fine for me (and is much faster than many progs i tried before) :)

hf

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
da_mOd said:
thx for the uploaded.to mirrors
a lot of europeans use this sharing site....
apprectiate it!
No problem, personally one of my favorite sites.

Someplace I have a new audio mod I was supposed to make months ago, I may try to crank it out today.

testing

Potential Patron
Idk what I'm doing wrong but the Tifa audio dialogue isn't wrking for me...

Where am I supposed to import/open it?

I tried:
Open the Tifa.swf directly on browser.
Via SWF Mod
Via Custom Dialogue
Via Char Backup List

All not working...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.