Anonymous Audio Dialogues (Lightning & Tifa) (1 Viewer)

EnigmaTSvirus

Potential Patron
Re: Anonymous Audio Dialogues (New links)

I just recently downloaded these and had no problem, maybe there's a problem with your web browser?...

yurinicolau

Potential Patron
Trouble at download

Could you post it at mediafire or any place else? I'm having trouble downloading it at "Bulletupload" and probably I'm not the only one.

Thank's for the attencion

X

x22

I just keep getting "The server at 86.55.221.241 is taking too long to respond." After I click the download link on bulletupload, so a media fire link would be much appreciated.

yurinicolau

Potential Patron
Trouble at download

:-[ Man that's awful... Indeed it must be a lame have to explain yourself everytime some uninformed folk ask you about mediafire... Well... You won't have to do it again because of me at least... But still, could you upload it at any other place then "bulletupload"? Your posts seems awesome but it also seems impossible to download it from "bulletupload" I get everytime the same message from the dude up here... And have to wait 30 minutes to try it again... To just receive the same message all over again! Bulletupload sucks... (But truly in the bad way :D)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

yurinicolau said:
:-[ Man that's awful... Indeed it must be a lame have to explain yourself everytime some uninformed folk ask you about mediafire... Well... You won't have to do it again because of me at least... But still, could you upload it at any other place then "bulletupload"? Your posts seems awesome but it also seems impossible to download it from "bulletupload" I get everytime the same message from the dude up here... And have to wait 30 minutes to try it again... To just receive the same message all over again! Bulletupload sucks... (But truly in the bad way :D)
I'm aware of how bad the site is, and I'm preparing to move everything to a plethora of new hosts.

Hank East

Content Creator

The new links still do nothing to me, one has no captcha for me to type, and the other one simple does not work, and I'm not trying to be annoying or anything, I'm just saying the new links are as useful as the one before, atleast for me.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Hank East said:
The new links still do nothing to me, one has no captcha for me to type, and the other one simple does not work, and I'm not trying to be annoying or anything, I'm just saying the new links are as useful as the one before, atleast for me.
I was so hoping that I wouldn't hear anymore complaints...

Regardless, I can't help you, if no website works for you, it is something wrong on your end. I have no patience to troubleshoot your problems, but try a different web browser (there are many to chose from Chrome, IE, Opera, Safari, Shiretoko, Netcaptor, Chromium, Dolphin, etc..), if that doesn't work, it is likely something with your computers software, other than that, I can't seem to help you as no site works for you.

I understood the problem with Bulletupload (now FiberUpload), but I will see if I can put the files on more hosts without troubling the mirrorsite.

G

geronimomax

Re: Anonymous Audio Dialogues (Dream)

wow, I was really hoping something like this but I was never expecting a packet of this magnitude. Fantastic work, these kind of addons get SDT to a whole new level.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Re: Anonymous Audio Dialogues (Dream)

geronimomax said:
wow, I was really hoping something like this but I was never expecting a packet of this magnitude. Fantastic work, these kind of addons get SDT to a whole new level.
Yes and I sort of take requests.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Re: Anonymous Audio Dialogues (Amy Wong)

silentsky said:
Nice work on the Dream audio dialogue! Keep em coming!
You're welcome, I make them as they are requested, I'm much too lazy to come up with my own ideas.

slip

Potential Patron

very awesome amy wong, i would argue its best out of the ones ive attempted to use, the rest including lois griffin, sadly, is just loud or not sexual in anyway. it would be amazing to know that u could put together new characters in the future if your supplied w/ the audio that is.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

slip said:
it would be amazing to know that u could put together new characters in the future if your supplied w/ the audio that is.
I don't know if this is a question, or a statement of revelation. Regardless, Yes, I do!

srotu

Potential Patron

what format would the voice files need to be in for you to make a audio dialogue in im talking to a few friends who live in diffrent parts of the country southern, boston and one from the midwest would they all need the gagging and glug glug sounds to go with them? while there is a intrest when i 1st talk to them we will have to see where it goes if they come thru.
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.