AnimTools position vs. DialogueActions: [ARMS_BREAST] (1 Viewer)

Rudgar

Content Creator
Hello,
I need some help for I just don't understand what is going on in my situation.
After creating a "dialogue position" (type 4) with sby sby 's animtools I want to use it in a dialogue. There, I'm using the trigger [ARMS_BREAST] to underline how shocked she is.

The result is not what I have expected:
screenshot0001.png

Having learned from my most recent mistakes, I checked the settings of my position file:
Clipboard01.png
Both arm positions - left and right - are on "don't care" (the trigger didn't work at all with having a different setting there ).

So I asked myself if I maybe destroyed the girl's ability to cup her breast in this position.
Clipboard02.png
Nope.

So now I'm running out of ideas. Can anyone give me a hint where to check what to help myself solving this problem, please?

TIA (thanks in advance) and kind regards, Me

P.S.: I attached both - position and dialogue - to this post.

UPDATE 1: It must have to do with something she is wearing - will keep you up to date

UPDATE 2: I identified the nun's outfit.swf as the cause for this behavior - what do I have to provide to help anyone find the cause of this weird behavior?

UPDATE 3: Okay, now. I got the nun outfit swf from Dante's lovely ladies (just use Ctrl + F to search for "nun")
I figured out that this weird behavior appears as soon as I try to show the body part (responsible to cover her arms with sleeves) of the nun costume swf within the moreclothing mod:

This works fine:
Code:
Her/Outfits/Nun/outfit.swf=Nun:CostumeCollar>CostumeTop:CostumeTop>CostumeTop
Her/Outfits/Nun/outfit.swf=Nun:CostumeBottoms>CostumeBottoms

But none of these does:
Code:
Her/Outfits/Nun/outfit.swf=Nun:CostumeCollar>CostumeTop:CostumeTop>CostumeTop
Her/Outfits/Nun/outfit.swf=Nun:Body>Body
Code:
Her/Outfits/Nun/outfit.swf=Nun:Body:CostumeCollar>CostumeTop:CostumeTop>CostumeTop
Code:
Her/Outfits/Nun/outfit.swf=Nun:Body>CostumeTop:CostumeCollar>CostumeTop:CostumeTop>CostumeTop

Attachments

atp_rudgar_other_standing.txt
3.6 KB · Views: 180

Dialogue.txt
4.5 KB · Views: 180

Last edited:

aztlan

Casual Client
Looks like you have her arms trying to place on his chest (which is one of the options) but he's too far away.

Left arm position - his chest (page2, second block, second line)
Right arm position - his chest (also page 2, first block, second line)

The reversed hands come from a toggle box to reverse her hand direction which is often needed after she cups up breasts or does other things with her hands.

Reverse left hand - toggles between reversed or normal (page2, second block, last line)
Reverse right hand - toggles between reversed or normal (page2, first block, last line)

Rudgar

Content Creator
Looks like you have her arms trying to place on his chest (which is one of the options) but he's too far away.

Left arm position - his chest (page2, second block, second line)
Right arm position - his chest (also page 2, first block, second line)

The reversed hands come from a toggle box to reverse her hand direction which is often needed after she cups up breasts or does other things with her hands.

Reverse left hand - toggles between reversed or normal (page2, second block, last line)
Reverse right hand - toggles between reversed or normal (page2, first block, last line)
Ummm, A aztlan , you actually did read what I wrote in the OP? In particular the updates?
I double checked the arm positions.

The behavior is absolutely(!) independent(!) from the position or its setting for arm positions.
The cause for the behavior is the nun's outfit.swf or - to be more detailed - the body part of this swf that is responsible to cover her arms with the dress' black sleeves.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
do you happen to have the flash standalone debugger from my loaderpack? as that would be helpful to use to see if there are any error messages.
if not i'll get around to testing this setup sometime.

Rudgar

Content Creator
Of course I have your loaderpack (beside some others) :) ... but unfortunately no error message appeared, not even when using the debugger :( Sorry

sby

Content Creator
Coder
the mod appears to have a bunch of the .overwrite properties set to true.
in the previous release of moreclothing, i have a feature to swap the .overwrite to false on all non-body modtypes. however, this mod also has the .overwrite on the body part of the modtype (although it is only using the body part for sleeves)

so if you only load the body part of the modtype with a line like:
nun.swf=nun:Body
then you will notice that most of her is hidden away.
here is where the bug happens, it looks like if the breasts are replaced, then the right breast and left breast location points no longer give good coordinates for animtools to position the hands with, causing the arms aiming for out into space. this issue also comes up when using the included breast replacement mods in moreclothing like small tits, round tits ect..

so, not sure how to fix this, however here is a solution for the nun outfit. use this moreclothing line:
Nun Outfit.swf=Nun:CostumeCollar>CostumeTop:CostumeTop:CostumeBottoms:Body-back-chestUnder-rightThigh-rightCalf-leftThigh-leftCalf-backside-chest-leftBreast-leftNipple-rightBreast-rightNipple>CostumeTop

this removes all the extra body pieces from the mod that are not actually used and just make parts of her disappear.

Rudgar

Content Creator
It works! It works! It works! Thank you!
.... and sorry for causing so much work for you with all my questions :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.