Alohade's Furry Stuff (Now with 20% more TAIL!) (1 Viewer)

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Don't forget to make the Gangnam Style Red Head Korean chiquita from the subway.... (Hyuna from Kpop band 4 Minute).

Or the Business / Pop Star chica (Seo Woo) from the Right Now car. (From the alternate version of the Right Now MV where Seo Wool takes Psy's place).

:-)

But seriously if you are inclined, stripes on the Eriya mod would be greatly appreciated... Or different skin tone compatibilities. (At least the opposite end of the SDT spectrum from your current mod which would be the SDT "dark" tone).

To motivate your modding in general here is Hyuna! (She's hotter than Seo Woo and would make a good cat girl too, eh?).

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

[attachimg=3]

Attachments

• kim-hyuna-hairstyles-07.jpg
    kim-hyuna-hairstyles-07.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 31,754
  • hyuna of 4minute.png
    hyuna of 4minute.png
    332.4 KB · Views: 31,920
  • hyuna of 4minute twirl.gif
    hyuna of 4minute twirl.gif
    960.1 KB · Views: 32,047

Sukmeoff

Potential Patron
I frankly find furry stuff to be creepy and unappealing, but I gotta say this is hot. I always love it when strippers get animal print tattoos, and the tail is great cuz I've got a thing for the succubus.

Which leads me to a few ideas. First, this is the only really great tail I've seen yet. The others, although nice, are like pipe cleaners stuck on their asses. Better than I could do but a little disappointing. What I for one would love to see is adding a devil barb to it. I hate to use a male character as an example, but Nightcrawler of the X-men has a classic devil tail tip that would be sweet on a demon chick. Based on the quality of this work, you could probably even have the orientation of the tip change as the tail sways and twitches so that it's not facing the same direction from the perspective of the viewer. I could post a pic if I'm not being clear.

Second, I wanted to suggest tiger stripes, but that was already mentioned, and more motion, which you also have addressed, but would it be possible to have the motion reactive to the game? You could have it sway and slither around but when conditions cause her to tap her hands, even if her arm orientation prevents this, the tail could twitch in a sort of panic, and slowly go limp with the rest of her as she passes out. Maybe this is unfeasable or even impossible, but SO epic!

Finally, any chance you could split the mods up? The thing about furries that puts me off is primarily fur and face. Harelips, black button noses and muzzles fuck up the face and basically make a face I don't want to fuck. Your main file is like a bundle, with spots, tail, ears and muzzle. I was able to remove the ears and muzzle, making it passable as a girl with a tail and either short velvety fur or skin markings, to which I can well fap. Image below. But when I reload it, they return. I imagine others may as well want to mix and match, adding fox or bunny tails, etc.

Sorry if this was way too wordy but I wanted to get my ideas across. So what do you all think?

Attachments

• Bengal 4.png
    Bengal 4.png
    436.9 KB · Views: 2,139
  • Bengal 3.png
    Bengal 3.png
    439.8 KB · Views: 1,505
  • Bengal 2.png
    Bengal 2.png
    434.6 KB · Views: 1,696
  • Bengal 1.png
    Bengal 1.png
    430.7 KB · Views: 3,380

Renegade

Potential Patron
Sukmeoff said:
I frankly find furry stuff to be creepy and unappealing, but I gotta say this is hot. I always love it when strippers get animal print tattoos, and the tail is great cuz I've got a thing for the succubus.

Which leads me to a few ideas. First, this is the only really great tail I've seen yet. The others, although nice, are like pipe cleaners stuck on their asses. Better than I could do but a little disappointing. What I for one would love to see is adding a devil barb to it. I hate to use a male character as an example, but Nightcrawler of the X-men has a classic devil tail tip that would be sweet on a demon chick. Based on the quality of this work, you could probably even have the orientation of the tip change as the tail sways and twitches so that it's not facing the same direction from the perspective of the viewer. I could post a pic if I'm not being clear.

Second, I wanted to suggest tiger stripes, but that was already mentioned, and more motion, which you also have addressed, but would it be possible to have the motion reactive to the game? You could have it sway and slither around but when conditions cause her to tap her hands, even if her arm orientation prevents this, the tail could twitch in a sort of panic, and slowly go limp with the rest of her as she passes out. Maybe this is unfeasable or even impossible, but SO epic!

Finally, any chance you could split the mods up? The thing about furries that puts me off is primarily fur and face. Harelips, black button noses and muzzles fuck up the face and basically make a face I don't want to fuck. Your main file is like a bundle, with spots, tail, ears and muzzle. I was able to remove the ears and muzzle, making it passable as a girl with a tail and either short velvety fur or skin markings, to which I can well fap. Image below. But when I reload it, they return. I imagine others may as well want to mix and match, adding fox or bunny tails, etc.

Sorry if this was way too wordy but I wanted to get my ideas across. So what do you all think?

There are to versions of this mod version one is probably the one you want since it doesn't have the button nose though I don't think it has the better ears though.

But I like you suggestions to break up the mods. Simply because I want the version 2 ears to put on the version one. The button nose is hit or miss for me sometimes it works (with the right colors) and sometimes it doesn't. Oh, and Tiger strips is a MUST HAVE. I have always found tiger strips to be better than cheetah print.

KurotoEregantona

Potential Patron
Sukmeoff said:

I request to tell me how the hell did you did that!! Great job by the way on the furry mod i been looking for a time ago, and this is just great!!

Sukmeoff

Potential Patron
Renegade said:
Sukmeoff said:

There are to versions of this mod version one is probably the one you want since it doesn't have the button nose though I don't think it has the better ears though.

But I like you suggestions to break up the mods. Simply because I want the version 2 ears to put on the version one. The button nose is hit or miss for me sometimes it works (with the right colors) and sometimes it doesn't. Oh, and Tiger strips is a MUST HAVE. I have always found tiger strips to be better than cheetah print.
Yes I have both versions but the other one doesn't have the spots. I like the spots. Maybe I am a furry after all.
To be clear, I'd enjoy a broken up version so I can make a character with the tail and spots but a human face. :)
Ooh, and finally what is the feasability and interest in the more interactive tail? That would be so hot to see it spaz as she flips out.
One LAST thing, I was inaccurate. there are 3 versions I can find. One with just the tail, another with all 4 features, and a third having all but the nose. This last one is the closest to what I like, but it's still got the ears. Either way, breaking them up is just a good idea. It's all about customization, so desu ka?

KurotoEregantona

Potential Patron
Re: Alohade's Furry (and maybe non-furry?) Stuff (Tail Mod prototype!)

zzaapp002 said:
Dude! Awesome!

Now I can make the imorts in my SDT of Tigra, Cheetah, Thundercats, Cheetara, Goldigger and ManaWorld Syx imports even better!

Woot! Thanks!

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Here you go...

Used heeled boots from Faceless...
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2574

Used tan nipples from rufferto...
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2653

Used the first Eriya Mod up above.

Used the below code, BG and hair.

Attachments

• TombRaider.png
    TombRaider.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,587
  • cheetara.png
    cheetara.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,892
cat tc Cheetara z2.txt
999 bytes · Views: 456

KurotoEregantona

Potential Patron
zzaapp002 said:
Here you go...

Used heeled boots from Faceless...
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2574

Used tan nipples from rufferto...
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2653

Used the first Eriya Mod up above.

Used the below code, BG and hair.

Thank you so much! arigatou!

Renegade

Potential Patron
Sukmeoff said:
Renegade said:
Sukmeoff said:

Yes I have both versions but the other one doesn't have the spots. I like the spots. Maybe I am a furry after all.
To be clear, I'd enjoy a broken up version so I can make a character with the tail and spots but a human face. :)
Ooh, and finally what is the feasability and interest in the more interactive tail? That would be so hot to see it spaz as she flips out.
One LAST thing, I was inaccurate. there are 3 versions I can find. One with just the tail, another with all 4 features, and a third having all but the nose. This last one is the closest to what I like, but it's still got the ears. Either way, breaking them up is just a good idea. It's all about customization, so desu ka?

There is nothing wrong with being furry (unless you're a bronie...still dont understand the fascination ???) there are much worse fetishes out there.

Alohade

Potential Patron
Hey, thanks for all the feedback guys! Unfortunately I've had a big pile of real life stuff to take care of lately, and it shows no signs of stopping! I'm gonna address some questions here without quoting, let me know if I missed any.

Tiger stripes are on my to-do list, but Flash is giving me grief about transferring the tail between versions.

A "devil tail" might be a future project, but the change in shape would mean I'd have to start over on the art and the motion, at this point. Although I really do like the idea, and wish I could get to it!

A dark skinned version might happen too, as soon as I have some time to make the changes.

I may save out another version with the spots, tail, and the ears... or without the ears? I don't remember which one is up there now. Whichever one isn't... I'll add that. In a bit. I think I messed up my files, so we'll see how easy it is for me to switch it back.

I don't know if an interactive tail is possible, I'm leaning towards "no" currently. Right now I can just put a preset animation on it and attach it to the body, anything more complicated would require some changes to the mod tools and how they're set up (which would all be on Konashion's end, but don't bug him about it, I'm sure he's busy enough already).

Again, keep throwing ideas, and if anyone wants to try making their own instead of waiting for my slow ass, I can definitely answer questions about my process.

Morgodin

Potential Patron
Alohade, great job man. You have added something useful for a lot of furry chars. Great stuff. Love it.

In the meantime, until Alohade or someone else takes the time to split the parts of this awesome addon, I could give a trick to use this mod without having to load the code of the original char that was intented for.

Instead of using the typical way of loading this mod with the "Swf Mod..." button, load this code:

Code:
swfMod:mods/SDTMod-Eriya-release-v01.swf
Change the name of the folder (mods) or the swf used (SDTMod-Eriya-release-v01.swf) in case of different configuration

That way, you will only add the spots and the tail, and won't overwrite the rest of the char

Sukmeoff

Potential Patron
Alohade said:
A "devil tail" might be a future project, but the change in shape would mean I'd have to start over on the art and the motion, at this point. Although I really do like the idea, and wish I could get to it!

I may save out another version with the spots, tail, and the ears... or without the ears? I don't remember which one is up there now. Whichever one isn't... I'll add that. In a bit. I think I messed up my files, so we'll see how easy it is for me to switch it back.

I don't know how to mod, but couldn't you just take the current tail, add a barb to the end and that's that? Or are there complications I'm not seeing?

As for the new version mentioned here, I'd like to reaffirm my original suggestion...as a fan of this mod, it seems the best, simplest, and most useful way is just to separate them into individual mods...the muzzle mod, the 2 ear mods, the tail mod and the spots and stripes mods. That way each user can cherry pick the details he likes. Sure, you have to load each mod individually, but then you save the character and it becomes a non-issue. And I don't recall if there were any spots on the tail, but if so you could just have three versions of the tail;spotted, striped and bare. It just makes things so simple.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Don't forget about Oppa GUNDAM style......whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxWqdYatp2c&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMTfWsb-jQk&feature=plcp

Bwahahaah!

Sukmeoff

Potential Patron
Sukmeoff said:
Alohade said:

I don't know how to mod, but couldn't you just take the current tail, add a barb to the end and that's that? Or are there complications I'm not seeing?

As for the new version mentioned here, I'd like to reaffirm my original suggestion...as a fan of this mod, it seems the best, simplest, and most useful way is just to separate them into individual mods...the muzzle mod, the 2 ear mods, the tail mod and the spots and stripes mods. That way each user can cherry pick the details he likes. Sure, you have to load each mod individually, but then you save the character and it becomes a non-issue. And I don't recall if there were any spots on the tail, but if so you could just have three versions of the tail;spotted, striped and bare. It just makes things so simple.
Reposting because the following text was put in the quote box for some reason, making it easy to overlook.

Sukmeoff

Potential Patron
Sukmeoff said:
Sukmeoff said:
Alohade said:
OK one more try sorry for the multiple posts.

Sukmeoff

Potential Patron
Alohade said:
Hey, thanks for all the feedback guys! Unfortunately I've had a big pile of real life stuff to take care of lately, and it shows no signs of stopping! I'm gonna address some questions here without quoting, let me know if I missed any.

Tiger stripes are on my to-do list, but Flash is giving me grief about transferring the tail between versions.

A dark skinned version might happen too, as soon as I have some time to make the changes.

I don't know if an interactive tail is possible, I'm leaning towards "no" currently. Right now I can just put a preset animation on it and attach it to the body, anything more complicated would require some changes to the mod tools and how they're set up (which would all be on Konashion's end, but don't bug him about it, I'm sure he's busy enough already).

Again, keep throwing ideas, and if anyone wants to try making their own instead of waiting for my slow ass, I can definitely answer questions about my process.

Also sorry for the repeat posts. The postings were being odd and buggy and I didn't deal with it well.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.