1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alien: Isolation

Discussion in 'Games' started by fedefyr, Oct 15, 2014.

1. fedefyr

fedefyr Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

So after searching for a while i've found quite a bunch of death compilations on youtube (quite easy to find if you want 'em) however, i am quite interested in finding more facehugger ones, due to her voice clips seeming different in some of them. Something any of you gents can help with?

2. detritus

detritus angry angry Staff Member Administrator

Hadn't gotten around to playing this one yet, but I'll see about some recordings in the next few days.

3. Zombie

Zombie Vivacious Visitor

Lets hope this will not end up like "aliens colonial marines".

God that game sucks.

4. randomguy

randomguy Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

this one is actually good. fucking alien actually has that ai they promised. Fuckin thing

5. fedefyr

I'd love that man! Just because i've seen most of the deaths, but its the different sounds she makes that makes it hot, and i've only heard one of the facehugger sounds.

6. detritus

Haven't run into any facehuggers yet.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  7. fedefyr

Thanks for the video man :) I hope theres more incoming? anyways, thanks for taking the time to make it, i really appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
  8. eyeteeth

eyeteeth Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

she does make good sounds :) i wish the deaths lasted a few seconds longer personally

9. detritus

Only got two instances of the facehugger. Seems to make more sense to try to pull the game audio later.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  10. Rag40

Rag40 Avid Affiliate

I was able to extract and convert all the audio from this game. I kept 430 sounds that I thought were from either Ripley or the female NPCs. Everything from simple breathing and coughing to the damage and death sounds. There were a small handful that I couldn't really tell if they were male or female, so I just threw them in as well.

There are some really great sounds done by the voice actresses in this game. Interestingly, a lot of the best sounds from the ones I extracted I never heard while I played the actual game. Not sure how to get some of these sounds.

Anyway, anyone interested, just hit me up with a pm and I will let you download it straight off my Onedrive account. If there is anyone who has a mediafire account or wants to post the sounds on a youtube vid, go right ahead. Just PM me and I will get you the sounds.

Actually really enjoyed this game. Was intense as hell, lol.