Alien: Isolation (1 Viewer)

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
So after searching for a while i've found quite a bunch of death compilations on youtube (quite easy to find if you want 'em) however, i am quite interested in finding more facehugger ones, due to her voice clips seeming different in some of them. Something any of you gents can help with?

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Hadn't gotten around to playing this one yet, but I'll see about some recordings in the next few days.

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Hadn't gotten around to playing this one yet, but I'll see about some recordings in the next few days.

I'd love that man! Just because i've seen most of the deaths, but its the different sounds she makes that makes it hot, and i've only heard one of the facehugger sounds.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster

Only got two instances of the facehugger. Seems to make more sense to try to pull the game audio later.

Last edited:

Rag40

Swell Supporter
I was able to extract and convert all the audio from this game. I kept 430 sounds that I thought were from either Ripley or the female NPCs. Everything from simple breathing and coughing to the damage and death sounds. There were a small handful that I couldn't really tell if they were male or female, so I just threw them in as well.

There are some really great sounds done by the voice actresses in this game. Interestingly, a lot of the best sounds from the ones I extracted I never heard while I played the actual game. Not sure how to get some of these sounds.

Anyway, anyone interested, just hit me up with a pm and I will let you download it straight off my Onedrive account. If there is anyone who has a mediafire account or wants to post the sounds on a youtube vid, go right ahead. Just PM me and I will get you the sounds.

Actually really enjoyed this game. Was intense as hell, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.