al1enh0mIn1d's imports (UPDATE Stick Figures Mod) (1 Viewer)

al1enh0mIn1d

Content Creator
Re: al1enh0mIn1d's imports (UPDATE SWF Tokine Yukimura)

glad i missed all the bugs with the swf imports ;D

also if you couldn't download it that's fine there is now a version 2 its much better lol

so the fixes I did where change the pivot point on the 1st bang doesn't break-up with head tilting (is there anyway to make the hair have the relative gravity setting with the head ? )
and i change the pivot spot on the ponytail's top this lessened the movement and eliminated the bobbing and overall pulling away from the head

goldw1993

Potential Patron
Re: al1enh0mIn1d's imports (UPDATE SWF Tokine Yukimura)

Okay, I still couldn't download it through Chrome, so I tried firefox, and it worked.

Good job on the import.

al1enh0mIn1d

Content Creator
Thanks

Added a View Mod (the best way to explain it)

To use it simply select a dynamic character and load this mod on top of it (can be used with other swf mod as well).

This mod basically renders vector graphic's into lines and deletes everything else. You have to follow some rules though.

- You have to have the game set on medium quality or high quality for it to work
- You can't mess with the hsl shifters for her skin, her hair, or his skin (or it deletes the lines)

So things that could happen

- Your system doesn't display the lines for the body at the first loading go to the hsl sifters for her skin, her hair, and him and reset them by clicking the x in the bottom left corner
- your system doesn't display the lines after movement just means your computer old and you should get a new one ;D (happens when it passes around 80% cpu power)
- doesn't render a dynamic mod just means that its a bitmap not a vector graphic (oddly enough it doesn't display her face outline so i added a static one from the SDTMOD file)
- doesn't render a static (it can't so don't ask >:()
- not everything is made into lines well this was made on the highest level I could access (hair costume above) and with the new version 1.9.1 his shirt and her arm tend to be above this level ::)

and to clarify this was not done thru programming it was done using 1 vector drawed box and a symbol over 2 templates.

I think this is a flaw in either flash or how the game handles the mods but either way this method will probably never be used outside of this. So no need to look for a fix. ;D

And one final note this is an Official MOD you just need a copy of any game that has swf imports.

al1enh0mIn1d

Content Creator
Anonymous said:
What on earth??? How did you manage to think this up?
lol no this was a coincidental mistake made recreating an earlier experiment to simplify it.
(I would like to think that it became just because it could. )

Then I thought if I could expand it, it would be a funny mod so I started a side experiment
-the first was the size of her eye and was yellow on neon green (horrible contrast)
-the second was tiled with yellow lines on a black background but required 3x the CPU resources
-and third one (this one) where I can now command what color the lines are and background (to some degree) and uses the same CPU resources of what other mods use

Also in this sense if you can get it to display over other flash applications you should get the same results but i'm not ModGuy and can't create a universal loader for everything. (it would be sick tho lol... i'll ask ModGuy if it's possible)

If you thought this was awesome I also have several other experiment (that i won't uncover yet). One comes to mind that will fry your brains tho (can you wait Muahahaha)

Chimichanga said:
Oh god, it's piercing her BRAAAAIIIIN!

It's a penile lobotomy lol ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.