al1enh0mIn1d's imports (UPDATE Stick Figures Mod) (1 Viewer)

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: The invasion is here!!!! (update Lenalee SWF)

funfriend said:
al1enh0mIn1d said:
also have you gotten the top damping to do anything cuz whatever values i put in the top damping it doesn't seem to do anything cuz i think the top of the pigtail should be a little stiffer
Yeah, I don't recall having much luck with top damping.
Top damping works, but you pretty much have to set it to 0 to really notice, and even then the top will still move. I got around that by turning the top segment into a separate static component.

al1enh0mIn1d

Content Creator

I got around that by turning the top segment into a separate static component.

yeah i thought about that too. but when i implemented it 2 things happened. First you no longer get to see the hair tie. Second the hair was to thin to prevent a smooth edge and not expose the half circle with too much force

so after both i accepted the all moving option

i wish we could have a multi dynamic action code (in other words we can tweak how much each segment can be acted upon)

example
0.000 1.000
section 1 0.150
section 2 0.200
section 3 0.275

and so on don't know how difficult that would be but would allow for a lot of control overall the hair not just the first pieces

don't know if that is even possible lol

dmg_tr

Potential Patron
Re: The invasions is here!!!!

al1enh0mIn1d said:
added lenalee from D. Gray-man my first attempt at a swf let me know what you think thxs

Very impressive, as it looks and flows just about perfectly. The only improvement I can think of, is that I think her pigtails maybe should just be a touch larger overall, to look even better. Even as it is, though, it looks really good.

al1enh0mIn1d

Content Creator

dmg_tr said:
al1enh0mIn1d said:
added lenalee from D. Gray-man my first attempt at a swf let me know what you think thxs

Very impressive, as it looks and flows just about perfectly. The only improvement I can think of, is that I think her pigtails maybe should just be a touch larger overall, to look even better. Even as it is, though, it looks really good.

lol I just learned how to quote the right way.

first off let me say thxs don't mean to offend lol

Well when i was researching her i must have looked through several hundred images and here is what i found. The anime is made to be dark to fit the theme so the colors are always in the darker range than I'd like and because of this the overall image losses its crisp borders (or outlines) as well as the character design slightly changes overtime (probably from human error) so i ended up drawing it from multiple images and without tracing (why it fits the face a little better than my other ones) and chose one that fit better with the golden hair ties rather than not.

so this ultimately ends up as preference and I'll think about it cuz changing the scaling i believe it messes up the symbols position and i would have to rework it out (which would take time probably would look better tho)

so thxs for your input

dmg_tr

Potential Patron

al1enh0mIn1d said:
dmg_tr said:
al1enh0mIn1d said:

lol I just learned how to quote the right way.

first off let me say thxs don't mean to offend lol

Well when i was researching her i must have looked through several hundred images and here is what i found. The anime is made to be dark to fit the theme so the colors are always in the darker range than I'd like and because of this the overall image losses its crisp borders (or outlines) as well as the character design slightly changes overtime (probably from human error) so i ended up drawing it from multiple images and without tracing (why it fits the face a little better than my other ones) and chose one that fit better with the golden hair ties rather than not.

so this ultimately ends up as preference and I'll think about it cuz changing the scaling i believe it messes up the symbols position and i would have to rework it out (which would take time probably would look better tho)

so thxs for your input

No offense taken. And yeah, along with how anime generally has animation inconsistency, she has had a number of different hairstyles through the series, and I didn't realize you went with more of the second hairstyle over the first (which is the style I made reference to as having larger hair). ^^;

al1enh0mIn1d

Content Creator

No offense taken. And yeah, along with how anime generally has animation inconsistency, she has had a number of different hairstyles through the series, and I didn't realize you went with more of the second hairstyle over the first (which is the style I made reference to as having larger hair). ^^;

yeah wish i would have waited you got some good ref pics but instead i went through all the pictures on this web site http://anime.akichigo.org/dgrayman/3.php and ultimately that's what i based it upon

TDream

Potential Patron
Re: The invasion is here!!!! (update Kawakami Momoyo)

Momoyo!!!

She looks gorgeous :o

big thx for doing my request. she is my all time favourite character!

Kir

Content Creator
Re: The invasion is here!!!! (update Kawakami Momoyo)

Great stuff you got there, especially Botan and Kanako!

al1enh0mIn1d

Content Creator
Re: The invasion is here!!!! (update Update Break Blade Sigyn Erster and Narvi Styz)

added Break Blade Sigyn Erster and Narvi Styze

TDream

Potential Patron
Re: The invasion is here!!!! (update Update Break Blade Sigyn Erster and Narvi Styz)

They look awesome as always thanks.

al1enh0mIn1d

Content Creator
Re: The invasion is here!!!! (update Update Break Blade Cleo Saburafu)

Your Welcome ;D

added Cleo Saburafu from break blade

al1enh0mIn1d

Content Creator
Re: The invasion is here!!!! (UPDATE added Seraphim + HQ all old ones)

I re-uploaded all of my imports for HQ ones so if you like zooming in download it ;)

also Added

Seraphim Mirrored version from Kore wa Zombie Desuka? (i think thats her best side ;D)

Kir

Content Creator

al1enh0mIn1d said:
I re-uploaded all of my imports for HQ ones so if you like zooming in download it ;)

also Added

Seraphim Mirrored version from Kore wa Zombie Desuka? (i think thats her best side ;D)

Nice, I like the way you did her ponytail. Very creative.

al1enh0mIn1d

Content Creator

Kir said:
Nice, I like the way you did her ponytail. Very creative.

Thanks her ponytail was mostly the reason I wanted to do this one

al1enh0mIn1d

Content Creator
Re: al1enh0mIn1d's imports (UPDATE SWF Tokine Yukimura)

added Tokine Yukimura

For lack of moving objects i went ahead and tried having the bangs move. yes i do know the bangs break apart if you look in extreme instances of up and down (as far a i know there is no way to fix that if any one has any ideas tell them to me and i'll try them ).

I also tried something different with the shadow from the bangs if you look closely you can see what I mean.

let me know if anything needs improving ;)

Faceless

Content Creator

Well, it seems fine, but I suppose you could make that top bang a completely separate component from the rest, and change its pivot point. Probably rotate it and change the gravity angle, too; it's hard to say without looking at the .fla.

al1enh0mIn1d

Content Creator

Faceless said:
Well, it seems fine, but I suppose you could make that top bang a completely separate component from the rest, and change its pivot point. Probably rotate it and change the gravity angle, too; it's hard to say without looking at the .fla.
well i had to make all the bangs separate components on separate templates all having different settings like gravity, speed and so on (i don't think you can have multiple symbols on one template with seperate y coordinates unless you change the symbols coordinates and that messes up the pivot point i might be wrong tho)

but good idea on changing the pivot point i thought about it earlier but wasn't all woohoo about changing it lol i'll give it a shot later on tonight

fallout666

Potential Patron

for some reason this swf does not work * Kekkaishi_Yukimura Tokine.swf

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.