A lighting loader?? (1 Viewer)

Wither

Content Creator
I could be wrong but I think that screenshot was achieved using careful colour grading of skin, hair and clothing to give everything a slightly pink tinge and more saturation, I'll see if I can demonstrate what I mean:

No colour grading:
c5271074cc.png

With colour grading (everything shifted to have a slightly more warm tone)
519abb2e96.png

I mean I might be way off, my colour-grading skills aren't that good. But I'm not aware of any existing "lighting" mods although it is a neat idea.

willwhitt56

Potential Patron
Wither Wither i see what you mean, but now that i think about it... is there a lighting loader mod?Can it be made? what if you want to make a scene with darker lighting, like you were in a dungeon?

Wither

Content Creator
Wither Wither i see what you mean, but now that i think about it... is there a lighting loader mod?Can it be made? what if you want to make a scene with darker lighting, like you were in a dungeon?
I'm afraid it isn't my area of expertise, but I'm sure something could be done. Even something as simple as a very soft RGB colour overlay on the whole screen might work. Maybe reach out to an artist and see if it's possible.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
overlays can be done, animtools has a black fade option for swapping positions.
the real question is, will all the mouse clicking work with one always on, and can any fancy filtering be done instead of just using alpha.

should be able to be done just using actionscript and using rectangles, but i'll pass on this one as it isn't interesting to me.
sidenote, if someone wants to look into it, there will be a decision to where to place the filter. important notes might be below the dialog box, as well as below the menus.

more sidenotes, might be more interesting to import a png, that way can do things like angled spot lighting or people can throw together their own shading orientation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.