A dark skinned or colour changing version of Rusty's imports? (1 Viewer)

stuntcock

Content Creator
pointing me in the right direction for me to do it myself.
I added a similar skin-tone shifting capability to sby's BreastExpPlus mod. You're welcome to reuse the FLA file structure and AS3 code for other projects, although you'd need to remove the bulk of the code (the stuff written by sby which defines the new gameplay mechanics and breast expansion behavior, because neither of those are relevant here).

As far as I can tell, Rusty's mods re-use the standard base colors for SDT skin, with overlaid shading layers. Therefore the mask-based approach ought to work well. You wouldn't need to worry much about the animation timeline because Rusty's breasts merely change scale in response to the breast slider; they do not change shape.

I would very much appreciate someone doing this for me, if it isn't too much trouble
It's a fairly straightforward task. But I was annoyed by the excessive set of tags which you applied to this thread, so I'm currently holding a very minor grudge against you. You can fix this by making a creative contribution to the Undertow forum (write a dialogue, trace a hair mod, etc) ... or you can wait for me to create the mod in spite of the grudge (due to forgiveness, boredom, generosity, or whatever).

Or you can do it yourself by re-using the techniques demonstrated in the BreastExpPlus FLA file (linked above).

stuntcock

Content Creator
Theeone's Dialogues
You've fulfilled your end of the bargain so I'll proceed with mine :)

This task actually proved to be more complex than I initially expected because of the shading techniques employed by Rusty. Specifically: he included high-alpha greys in a few places (instead of low-alpha black), and he used alpha-gradient flesh tones to cover some minor incongruities in the pectoral region. Alpha gradients can't be masked without performance penalties, so I had to set them up as static keyframes instead.

The scripting work is done, but I'll need to spend some more time on artwork adjustments (such as recoloring the areaolae and correcting the greys in the shading). Then I'll need to do the same for the three remaining breast mods: Heavy, Nice, Tight. I'll share all of the files via the Download manager when they're finished. These mods will require the Loader; if you try to use them in the vanilla game then you'll only ever see the dark-skinned version.

Rusty's mods included a replacement of the entire chest object in order to conceal an extraneous segment of inframmamary fold. I've omitted the chest-replacement because it interferes with other mods (such as sby's belly-expansion stuff) and because the extra fold is barely noticeable.

NKty5xY.jpg

The mod files are available on the Download manager. Source files can be found on mega.

Last edited:

Theeone

Potential Patron
You've fulfilled your end of the bargain so I'll proceed with mine :)

This task actually proved to be more complex than I initially expected because of the shading techniques employed by Rusty. Specifically: he included high-alpha greys in a few places (instead of low-alpha black), and he used alpha-gradient flesh tones to cover some minor incongruities in the pectoral region. Alpha gradients can't be masked without performance penalties, so I had to set them up as static keyframes instead.

The scripting work is done, but I'll need to spend some more time on artwork adjustments (such as recoloring the areaolae and correcting the greys in the shading). Then I'll need to do the same for the three remaining breast mods: Heavy, Nice, Tight. I'll share all of the files via the Download manager when they're finished. These mods will require the Loader; if you try to use them in the vanilla game then you'll only ever see the dark-skinned version.

Rusty's mods included a replacement of the entire chest object in order to conceal an extraneous segment of inframmamary fold. I've omitted the chest-replacement because it interferes with other mods (such as sby's belly-expansion stuff) and because the extra fold is barely noticeable.

NKty5xY.jpg

Wow, looks pretty complicated, thanks for taking the time to help me and I can't wait to see the finished product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.